Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest calypso

asians kind of get the shaft (along with african american women ide say too) when it comes to modifying our hair and eye color (via contacts). we get blamed for trying to look white, and there are probably roots in the western standard of beauty, but as far as just a teenage girl trying to have fun with her look, to me it's the same as a blonde going red, an asian going blonde. like alot of ppl said, it can look really good if you have the right look, and carry it off well. esp. jrockers. they're all so freaking hot. platinum only looks really good if you're pale imho. the worst is when asian girls streak their hair with blonde, but it turns out orangeyblonde. that's the worst. you can do black and blonde, but you have to do it right.

i have some pics of myself i don't think it looked all that bad.

black and blonde:

hairclashfunkycolors.jpg

funnyface.jpg

bathroomatregancenter.jpg

gingery blonde:

style3.jpg

style1-2.jpg

hawk.jpg

he looks amazing!

hkayumi_321.jpg

ayumi looks awesome too.

i always have fun meeting asians that are blonder than I am

asians can look very pretty with blonde hair, some of the girls here are proof of this

and i hate to say it but blonde looks better on asians than that ugly shade of brown it seems alot of asians love to dye their hair

pure black > brown

blonde > brown

Guest miss ambrosia x3

i guess if you look white you can look blonde. -.-

i hope no one bashes me...

but im talking about if you have big eyes and a small nose kinda thing. -.-;; it would also be weird if you had dark skin... -.-;;; yea ignore me.

but i know some guys that think blonde asians are a turn on. hahahaa.

Yes. Some do. But some can't pull them off. I like Koda Kumi, Hamasaki Ayumi, Yaguchi Mari, and many others with blonde hair.

978d76676f5e7918f81d28e7d092ca0d.jpg

bissu2.jpg

Ruki1.jpg

Saburo.jpg

But I think you have to make yourself up to look nice to go with the hair color. Eyebrows too need to be redone.

Guest Kirei_BoA

i don't think blonde hair looks good on Asians. I think the best to go for is maybe light brown, but blonde just looks tacky on most Asians.

Guest milkystar

its very true that most people with whiteish skin can really pull off the blonde look. platnim (sp?) is the best (;

blonde looks hot though. :X like jaejoong (dbsk) and now sungmin (super junior)

but i find it funny how much japanese artists have blonde hair.. well the one i've seen. aww, now i wanna dye my hair blonde to see what it wud be like.

Some do, some don't. IMO, the majority don't. They look like they're trying too hard to be something they're not. Try my sister for example xD lmao

Archived