Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wassayo!

The blonde needs to be a cold tone for it to look nice.. Cheap bleaching or hair salons who dont know what they are doing leads to a yellow/orange warm tone which looks nasty. High volume bleach with a cooling tone thing afterwards will give you nice looking blonde asian hair lmao

Guest MUGETSU

1345153980_l.jpg

I'm sorry but looking through all these pages...this is the only one I've seen to pull it off.

Everyone else seems to look like some emo rockstar or in the case of guys like wannabe barbies.

I guess you need to have more...non Asian looking eyes (bigger eyes)

Guest Janice<3

hmm i'm gonna have to say sometimes. i know some people who's asian and can pull of blonde and some others that can't. it just depends on your skin tone and everything.

Guest SUPERSTAR

no..either they look wannabe gangsterish or some punk japanese rocker. it just doesn't look right...maybe like..a golden blonde brown but not like platinum blonde.

[edit]

i think junjin during his wild eyes days pulled off the blonde kind of okay and tila tequila sorta.

Guest aYakaNam1

i think it looks trashy

%7Boption%7DPicture4.jpg

this is as light as it should go though

and i think it tends to look better on light/pale skin people... such as koreans and japanese

NOT like vietnamese or philapino -darker skined- like tila nugen girl or whatever her name is~

>.> how Stereotypical, you don't even know how to spell filipino . . .

Anyway i thought i looked good when i had my blond hair, and i'm FILIPINO!

Well all I can say

Blonde Hair and a Nice Tan is a TURN ON!!!

its very nice for girls to blonde hair, of course theyre will be eceptions but thats the way it goes!

Guest radiant.DOLL

I think generally a lot of asians look too tacky with blonde hair, only some can pull it off. It all depends on your features, skin tone, etc.

Guest SlashMySoul

I don't know much blonde asians in real life. It's either look very good or look very bad imo.

umm a hot blonde asian is jaejoong xD well his not blonde at anymore ;P

Guest green.lollipops!

well i personaly believe that u either look extremely good with blonde or extremely bad with it, cause i havent actualy seen an asian blonde that is inbetween

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

us soompier think alike

- MOST females I know didn't look so good with blond. like they looked BETTER with another hair color

- Jaejoong and Kim Kyung Rok looks SO hot in blond.

Also, two of my guyfriends have blond hair... and let me tell you, its hard not to fall for them.

anyways, my conclusion:

- Asian guys can pull of blond better than some girls

EDIT:

some of the asian with blond who posted here looked good. you guys are one of the few =)

Guest syunikiss

i think asian celebs can pull it off better than normal asians ... maybe because they have the mad stylists with them

saga2bf1.th.jpg

saga with brown hair

saga24bz7.th.jpg

saga with blonde hair ,personally, i think he looks better with the blonde

but i think there is a limit to the blonde-ness .... like i really don`t like the bright bright blonde ... and i think blonde would look better as highlights or a style like mao`s

sid15mw6.th.jpg

but nevertheless i don`t think asians look terribly horrible .. unless they`re ganguro`s =ss

Archived