Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls with euro features can pull it off because they look white.

Two hot viet girls

241008623_m.jpg

brendabill.jpg <<whats a girl like her doing with a guy like him? :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: lol

i personally think the 2nd girl look okay with it but i agree with you on the first girl...

the first girl is reallly gorgeous and her hair suits her welll.......she doesn't look viet to me

Guest swtlilazn

i think it looks gross if u use bleach and u get that dirty yellow blonde...very few asians can pull off light blonde hair ...the only asian i know who looks good with blonde is jaejoong from DBSK...BoA cant pull blonde off. lol

asians look best with the warm colours which are browns, reds and oranges which compliment their features/eyes.

Guest sweetfunnyhoney

i'm an asian with blonde hair (not 100%, around 85%)

people say i look better with blonde rather than black/brown

Guest lynnshim

i believe some people can and some people can't it just depends.

For me, I think like everyone has said....

Jaejoong & Junsu can def. pull it off! They are so handsome :D

edit:

Jaejoong

jaejoonght0.jpg

jaejoong2bk9.jpg

Junsu

junsuek5.png

i believe some people can and some people can't it just depends.

For me, I think like everyone has said....

Jaejoong & Junsu can def. pull it off! They are so handsome :D

edit:

Jaejoong

jaejoonght0.jpg

jaejoong2bk9.jpg

Junsu

junsuek5.png

oh dear, they can't pull off blonde hair in MY opinion. to me, they look quite silly.

Guest krylovx

most asians arent meant for blonde hair....sometimes it depends on your looks...like....japanese people have that look. so it looks good on them. some koreans do too..like jaejoong and sungmin and heechul. like....i cant imagine siwon in blonde hair........because his face isnt for blone........ .....NOT BEING RACIST. its just true........but it just depends on how you look. not just "overall asian"

Guest BattleRoyale

i rkn it looks pretty good with blonde hair. but when u wrote blonde, i was thinking more like bleached hair kinda thing, cause i rkn that loox hot *nodds x) but i dont really like the streaking ur hair blonde thing.

Guest xCookies

Blonde isnt for every asian, it depends on your features. I think the more european

your features are you suit blonde hair, or sometime it just depends on your fcaial structure.

Guest strawberry-chan

NO !!

I mean we don't look good in Blond ( totally of your hair not only half, half is okhay )... I'm one so ... But I believe that some asian do look good in blond like Kaoru watanabe ( a model for egg japanese mag ) or else... but like for everybody it depends on the color or blond that you'll choose if it's more blond brown or blond yellow ... and how it matches your color of skin ... Nevetheless I think that Asian will always look better in brune ( with hairlights or no ...)

Guest my_love_shy

think that asians, look nice with blonde hair as long as it's not some thing too drastic like jaejoons hair. i think he looks like a doll with that blonde hair.

Guest bebefantasiee

MOST do NOT

MOSTLY, if you think you are pulling it off, you are NOT.

but those who do, whoo, look amazing ^^* *RARE*RARE*

Guest EskimoPie

It's very rare. I think my coworker is the only one that looks good with blonde hair. Even so, the first time I saw her, she looked like the stereotypical Asian blonded hair girl. Though her blonde hair job looks better then most Asian girls I've seen who have blonde hair.

Plus she's really dark and is mixed Asian (like Viet and Thai/Cambodian), so another coworker thought she might have been Mexican. Maybe that's why it kinda works for her. I think she'd probably look better with brown her though if she has to dye it.

Sungmin from SuJu just got blonde hair recently, and at first I really missed his black hair. Now it's kinda fun but still, sometimes it looks weird haha. However he's an entertainer and they got to change their image every so often. Though Yesung's hair hasn't change as much hehehehe.

I guess if you just wanna change things up, go ahead and go blonde for kicks...but you gotta take into account that it can really clash with asian features. I mean especially eyebrows, black eyebrows with blonde hair, that's a no hahaha. I think Asians go best with brown or black hair.

is it just me who likes brown eyebrows with blonde hair? i hate blonde and blonde. i prefer the eyebrows to be a bit darker. though black would NOT look good. a light brown is nice though.

i agree too.......i like a light brown eyebrow with blonde hair..NEVER BLONDE ON BLONDE.. eek

Guest loveof

i think some blond asians look unreal. if their skin is dark and the color is too light it makes the person look awkward. those asians should stick with browns. my friend had blond hair, blond eyebrows, a tan and blue contacts i thought she was caucasian. :sweatingbullets:

**but SOME can pull it off. like jungmin from ss501 and jaejoong from dbsg. ^_^

Archived