What kind of music your parents listen to

Beavercleaver

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest singerchick

My parents like Teresa Teng and all the oldies singers in addition to Celine Dion, Elton John, Billy Joel, The Beatles, and Stevie Wonder

The only "recent" singers they listen to are DAvid Tao and Leehom because they feel everyone else has no talent.

Guest s h u k e e*

both my parents like the beatles, simon and garkfunkel (stupid them, they went to their concert but didnt take me -__-), and any classic rock stuff.

and some old chinese music.

oh yah, my mom loves hacken lee

Guest sweet_dreamz

my dad listens to old songs..

nd mah mum listens to thai nd cambo songs..erghh knt stand cambo songs even though im half cambo..

Guest Cakee`

my parents are ko0l! haha..they have their own likes. but sumtimes they like the kind of music i listen to to0o0. like kpop, hip hop and stuff. =]

<3 Lannie

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

My dad- chinese oldies, classical, chinese orchestral

My mom- slow chinese oldies, romantic eng oldies

• 1 month later...
Guest DementedSovereignity

My dad listens to classical Rock, European symphonic metal (I got him into it ^_^), rock in general.

My mom listens to Latin music and to whatever I put on the stereo, lol.

Guest girl armageddon

dad; old disco music.

mom; old school rock like led zeppelin. she also listens to motley crue, madonna, mary j. blige. hell, she loves my chemical romance and rancid. my mom is pretty spiffy.

Archived