Dailies, Dailies, Dailies, Dailies All Around!

On 4/15/2022 at 7:56 PM, philosophie said:

I’m glad ur enjoying it! One of the few dramas in my rewatch list. Apujgeong has a no stereotypical female lead too who some would consider ‘evil’

I think Apujgeong's FL was more so spoiled than evil... although I think she was morally grey once she started her revenge.

On 4/15/2022 at 8:16 PM, Newbie21SG said:

It's amazing that even 30 years later in 2022, some of the scenes are still fresh in my mind and resonated with me, having watched the show as a teen (without understanding some of the things mentioned there) to now (having formed a family with work experience to reflect on).

I just read about this drama and I'm so... horrifically curious. I'm quite horrified, and disgusted. But I'm watching it anyway.

• Blob 1

On 4/16/2022 at 8:00 PM, chococarmela said:

I think Apujgeong's FL was more so spoiled than evil... although I think she was morally grey once she started her revenge.

I just read about this drama and I'm so... horrifically curious. I'm quite horrified, and disgusted. But I'm watching it anyway.

I agree. She is definetly insufferable at the beginning but it was also refreshing seeing a morally grey lead. How was flames of desire for you?

another not so stereotypical daily that is also sageuk is Painter in the wind. The female lead had to cross dress so the gender bending makes her personality and character so un stereotypical from the female leads specially in those period pieces. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1