[Drama 2022] Cleaning Up, 클리닝 업

larus

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Love Is In The Air For Jun So Min And Na In Woo On “Cleaning Up”

Romance is about to blossom on JTBC’s “Cleaning Up”!

A remake of the British television series of the same name, “Cleaning Up” tells the story of three cleaners at a securities firm that attempt to forge a new destiny for themselves after accidentally overhearing some key information about insider trading. Yum Jung Ah stars as Eo Yong Mi, the leader of the trio, while Jun So Min plays her younger co-worker Ahn In Kyung, who is working towards her dream of saving up enough money to open her own moving café with a food truck.

Spoilers

Previously on “Cleaning Up,” Ahn In Kyung had a memorable first encounter with nerdy engineering student Lee Doo Young (played by Na In Woo). When Eo Yong Mi turned to Lee Doo Young for help fixing their listening device, she lied that they needed the bug to spy on Ahn In Kyung’s boyfriend, whom she suspected of cheating. Doo Young then sympathetically told In Kyung, “Find strength. And if there’s ever anything I can help you with, please let me know.” However, In Kyung was completely unaware of Yong Mi’s lie, leading her to ask in confusion, “Do I look pitiful?”

After their amusing first meeting, the kind-hearted Doo Young began to worry about In Kyung, even going so far as to make her an even better listening device. He then made her heart skip a beat by sincerely telling her, “There are lots of good men in the world. I hope you date someone who won’t hurt you.”

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, the two characters grow closer as they spend a sweet moment alone together and adorably share an energy bar. Hinting at the romance to come, Jun So Min teased, “In Kyung and Doo Young’s relationship is youthful and fresh and lovely and cute.”

She went on to speak enthusiastically about her co-star and their real-life chemistry, commenting, “Because In Woo is so friendly and cheerful and sociable, I felt really comfortable thanks to him.”

Meanwhile, Na In Woo returned the love by remarking, “From our first meeting, [Jun So Min] treated me like a friend, so that I could act comfortably. We’re having fun filming while sharing lots of ideas with one another.”

Na-In-Woo-Jun-So-Min-2-540x665.jpg

Na-In-Woo-Jun-So-Min-2.jpg

“In Kyung and Doo Young’s cute romance is about to begin in earnest,” said the producers of “Cleaning Up.” “To find out just how far the relationship between the two characters will go, please look forward to In Kyung and Doo Young’s story, which will make you smile just from watching them.”

The next episode of “Cleaning Up” will air on June 26 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Love Is In The Air For Jun So Min And Na In Woo On “Cleaning Up” | Soompi

Here is the ratings for Episode 9! :).

while JTBC’s “Cleaning Up” trailed with an average rating of 2.1 percent.

“Why Her?” And “Alchemy Of Souls” Reign Over Their Time Slots In Fierce Battle For Drama Ratings | Soompi

On 6/28/2022 at 8:04 PM, Photo Photo said:

Am I the only one watching this drama?

I am watching (I have seen one episode so far) I am slower with this one have a lot of ones I am watching.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here is the ratings for Episode 9! :).

while JTBC’s “Cleaning Up” trailed with an average rating of 2.1 percent.

“Why Her?” And “Alchemy Of Souls” Reign Over Their Time Slots In Fierce Battle For Drama Ratings | Soompi

I am watching (I have seen one episode so far) I am slower with this one have a lot of ones I am watching.

Thank you. I was feeling lonely. I really like this drama so far. It's soooo good and different from the typical ones. Deff worth it for me.

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls” Ratings Rise As “Cleaning Up” Returns To All-Time High

Meanwhile, JTBC’s “Cleaning Up” also saw a notable increase in viewership, returning to its all-time high of 2.8 percent for its latest episode.

“Alchemy Of Souls” Ratings Rise As “Cleaning Up” Returns To All-Time High | Soompi

6 hours ago, Photo Photo said:

Thank you. I was feeling lonely. I really like this drama so far. It's soooo good and different from the typical ones. Deff worth it for me.

Your welcome, that is great. I like it so far from the one episode I have seen :).

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Moo Saeng is willing to brave life-threatening danger for Yum Jung Ah on JTBC’s “Cleaning Up”!

A remake of the British television series of the same name, “Cleaning Up” tells the story of three cleaners at a securities firm that attempt to forge a new destiny for themselves after accidentally overhearing some key information about insider trading. Yum Jung Ah stars as Eo Yong Mi, the leader of the trio, while Jun So Min and Kim Jae Hwa play the other members of her squad.

Spoilers

Previously on “Cleaning Up,” Lee Young Shin (Lee Moo Saeng) felt betrayed by Eo Yong Mi after he learned her true identity and found out that she had been deceiving him the entire time. However, even in spite of all her lies, his feelings for Eo Yong Mi continued to grow—and at the end of the episode, he rushed to her house and began banging on the door after he noticed that something was amiss.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Lee Young Shin has managed to rescue Eo Yong Mi from grave danger. Although she was attacked in her home by a mysterious intruder at the end of the previous episode, the injured Eo Yong Mi now rests safely in Lee Young Shin’s arms.

Meanwhile, as he tenderly embraces Eo Yong Mi, Lee Young Shin wears a solemn look of determination that suggests he has just made up his mind about something.

Yum-Jung-Ah-Lee-Moo-Saeng-2-800x565.jpg

As last week’s preview for Episode 11 included an alarming glimpse of Lee Young Shin asking, “How am I going to die today?”, viewers have been on the edge of their seats since last week waiting to find out what he meant.

The producers of “Cleaning Up” teased, “Young Shin’s feelings for Yong Mi will become explosive. As a result, another unpredictable plot development—which is a trademark of “Cleaning Up”—will unfold. Please stay tuned to find out whether the tragedy of death awaits Yong Mi and Young Shin, who met because of a dangerous project and developed even more dangerous feelings.”

To find out what lies in store for this unlikely couple, tune in to the next episode of “Cleaning Up” on July 9 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

Lee Moo Saeng Is Ready To Risk His Life For Yum Jung Ah In “Cleaning Up” | Soompi

Here are the ratings for Episode 13! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Why Her?” And “Alchemy Of Souls” Remain No. 1 As “Cleaning Up” And “Becoming Witch” Ratings Fall To All-Time Lows

while JTBC’s “Cleaning Up” dipped to a nationwide average of 1.973 percent.

“Why Her?” And “Alchemy Of Souls” Remain No. 1 As “Cleaning Up” And “Becoming Witch” Ratings Fall To All-Time Lows | Soompi

Will I overcome my resentment towards my mother? Kwon Ji-woo as Jung Geun-woo in ‘Cleaning Up’

2022072115143874397_1658384078_001729868

Actor Kwon Ji-woo is attracting attention in the JTBC drama 'Cleaning Up', which is running towards the end.

Kwon Ji-woo takes on the role of Jeong Geun-woo in this drama. He is a gifted student who is good at studying, but his mother, the wild beast Ja (Kim Jae-hwa), made a mistake on the way to study abroad, and after failing to go to school, he resented her mother. He is kind to his aunt who gives financial help, but he is not polite to his mother, and he provoked the anger of my viewers. His selfish behavior and annoying tone were evaluated as creating a sense of reality.

Previously, Kwon Ji-woo attracted attention by appearing in the Netflix series 'Health Teacher Ahn Eun-young'. He debuted as Lee Ji-hyung, who is severely bullied by his friends in his excessive competition, but perseveres with his will toward his dream. He took on the role of Kim Kyung-soo in KBS 2TV's 'Youth in May'.

https://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0017298689&code=61181111&sid1=cul

• Thanks 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Cleaning Up” Stars Say Goodbye + Thank Viewers Ahead Of Finale

The stars of JTBC’s “Cleaning Up” have shared their thoughts ahead of the drama’s impending finale!

With just one episode left to go, Yum Jung Ah, Jun So Min, Kim Jae Hwa, Lee Moo Saeng, and Na In Woo took a nostalgic look back at their time filming the show together.

Expressing her regret that the drama was already coming to an end, Yum Jung Ah remarked, “I’m sad that the day has come when the cast and crew that I’ve grown so fond of must go their separate ways, but I was happy for the past eight months. Thank you to everyone who tuned in up until now.”

Meanwhile, Jun So Min shared her deep affection for “Cleaning Up” by saying, “I filmed this drama with love and passion. I think it was a drama that particularly made me realize a lot of things, and I gained a lot from the experience.”

She fondly went on, “I had so much fun on set with my ‘cleanup trio’ sisters. It was an honor to be able to meet such great people and do work that I love. I sincerely thank everyone who gave their love to ‘Cleaning Up.'”

Kim Jae Hwa also described her experience filming “Cleaning Up” as an especially valuable one, commenting, “As an actress, I was so happy to be able to play Meng Soo Ja, a character with a wide array of different faces.”

“Thanks to the love and support of many people, my days were happy,” she continued. “I would like to thank the director and staff, who always created a joyful atmosphere on set, and the ‘cleanup trio’ for being a positive influence with their lively passion and energy. Finally, thank you to the viewers who loved our drama.”

Kim-Jae-Hwa-Yum-Jung-Ah-Jun-So-Min-768x5

Lee Moo Saeng expressed his gratitude to the show’s viewers for giving his character a chance, noting, “Because people took an interest in [Lee Young Shin] and looked at his mysterious nature with curiosity, rather than suspicion, that gave me a lot of strength and made me happy the entire time I was acting.

“I tried to portray Lee Young Shin as sardonic, but not having entirely lost all of his innocence, and I’m grateful that viewers recognized that as well.”

He went on to add, “Because everyone—all of the incredible actors that worked on this drama, including the ‘cleanup trio,’ as well as the amazing writer, director, and the staff—all displayed their top-notch skills in their respective roles, I was also able to do my best to act up until the very end.”

As for what viewers can look forward to in the finale, Lee Moo Saeng teased, “Please look forward to the chemistry of the ‘cleanup trio,’ as well as what kind of ending awaits Eo Yong Mi and Lee Young Shin’s relationship.”

Finally, Na In Woo remarked, “Thank you for giving us so much interest and love. It was an honor to be able to work together with such a great director, cast, writer, and crew, and I’ll work hard to show you an improved version of myself in the future.”

Cleaning-Up-2-768x447.jpg

The final episode of “Cleaning Up” will air on July 24 at 10 p.m. KST.

Are you sad to be saying goodbye to the drama?

“Cleaning Up” Stars Say Goodbye + Thank Viewers Ahead Of Finale | Soompi

All's well, end well~

Out of the 3, I think Soo Ja is the real winner. She finally divorced that good for nothin' hubs of hers. Moved out, got herself a nice place & is livin' out her best life. I don't like her son but it looks like he's tryin' to mend his ways.. 

I like the actress So Min but her character In Kyung here annoy the heck out of me LoL! Such a ditz. She and Doo Young tied the knot. 

Si Ah was "invisible" for a few ep. & don't even appear to miss Yong Mi at all! Her older sis Yeon Ah however get mentioned more. Thankfully their stepmom was not evil ha-ha. 

As for Yong Mi I guess she hooked up with hottie Young Shin eheheh. This was an alright watch although Yong Mi was just a chaotic mess LoL. 

Here is the ratings for Episode 16! *Last episode*! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Cleaning Up” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet As “Alchemy Of Souls” Soars To New All-Time High

Both JTBC’s “Cleaning Up” and tvN’s “Alchemy of Souls” soared to new heights last night!

On July 24, the series finale of “Cleaning Up” achieved the highest viewership ratings of the drama’s entire run. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode scored an average nationwide rating of 3.015 percent, marking a new all-time high for the show.

“Cleaning Up” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet As “Alchemy Of Souls” Soars To New All-Time High | Soompi

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2022] Cleaning Up, 클리닝 업