[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

Since its a new page ill just post the videos here instead. 

Written Preview :

8 previews

Cha-yeol needs money for his friend's son's hospital bills, so he asks In-gyu for money, and In-gyu tells him to come to Korea. On the way home, Cha-yeol leaves the camera, a keepsake of his father's, in a taxi, and unintentionally steals Dong-hee's delivery motorcycle.

Spoiler

• Like 3

So far I am liking this show. They got to the time jump real quick. For most of the dailys I have watched its not until episode 30ish when they jump forward. 

I know for story purposes the FL needs to raise the baby by herself, but temporary leaving the baby to get herself together prob would have been best for the baby and her. I knew they would get some type of guardian angel figure in their life, because without it the FL would have been screwed I think. 

I know that the FL will wind up at the clothing company and prob compete with the bio-mom. I just am not sure how that will happen. My guess is either she will design her own clothes that someone points out/likes or she will enter a company contest. 

I wonder why she doesn't go home to her Aunt now? I mean the kids is 8 so its not like they would be asking her to drop him off to the orphanage now. 

• Like 2

Him-chan added character profiles on kbs official page. this is the google translate from it.

Seo Himchan 9 years old / CAST Siwoo Kim

Without knowing the existence of his birth mother or father, he grew up vigorously with his mother, Dong-hee.
Although her father doesn't exist, her mother's love is enough for Himchan.
She had grown up early enough to prepare her supper for her mother.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

To be fair, i would have reported it also if i was her. Also Hyun-suk spoils Himchan :D 

Written Episode 9 Preview
Dong-hee misunderstood Cha-yeol as a repeat thief and reports it, but it turns out that Cha-yeol didn't steal the motorcycle, but rather borrowed it.
Cha-yeol asks Dong-hee to find the camera together, and Dong-hee receives an urgent phone call on the way to her appointment.

• Like 4

I love HS. Him-chan became the class president in his school. HS said he would give him any reward he wanted. DH he don't have to do that. HS basically tell DH its between him and Him-chan and she should stay out :D . Him-chan asks for a bicycle and DH says its too expensive and that she will buy at a later date but HS immediately agrees to it. Him-chan runs off happily and going to tell his friends will DH tell him to be careful. Apparently DH have been saving money all these years to get a semi long term lease. HS offer to borrow her money but she refuses. Shes grateful enough for everything he has done already. 

Also seems like DH aunt's house is in a bad shape. Both TP and Jong-un is broke. But Uncle says money is not the reason that they aren't moving. Seems like Aunt doesn't want to move and reason is because she is waiting for DH to contact her/come back. Seems the reason DH hasn't contacted her aunt family yet is because she wan't to get an apartment first and show that her and Him-chan is doing well. 

• Like 3

It was a heartwarming to see the way  DH and her son and Hyun-Seok connected to each other.  
NSJ is perfect for Dong Hee.  It’s easy to see why PD chose her for the role.  I read it was a steep competition.

Nam Sang-ji, selected as the main character through high competition " fated (her)Birthday audition"

((portion trans))
NSJ talked about the character, "Being the mother of her nephew was something I had never imagined and never experienced, even indirectly.
I thought a lot about how I could express herself more seriously and tried to find a way.
So, even before filming, I started to write in a diary as Donghee. Though I had missed it occasionally,  I think it helps when I'm acting."

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1560681

2 hours ago, 사나다니엘 said:

I still can't figure out who was driving when they hit DH's brother? anyone knows?

It’s Sung-Wook who was driving  That’s why after the accident he was  acting hysterically.  If it was Cha-Yeol, SW would react differently.  Probably SW shouted at CY by blaming him for bad driving :kicks:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@booha Yes, i'm really glad she was chosen. i really like her. I've had mixed feelings about the ML and it got worse after the accident. He's alittle too weak in my opinion. But i'm more interested in DH and Himchan future so i will happily watch for those 2.

• Like 1

Park Ja Young will be renting a space next to dumpling store from HS.  DH got phonecall regarding something. Maybe her brothers death or something?.

10 previews

Dong-hee goes to the meeting place with Cha-yeol, but Cha-yeol, who has already left, misunderstands that Dong-hee did not come on purpose.
Seung-ju finds out that Dong-hee can sew a jacket sample for a buyer when a contract worker breaks it, so he asks Dong-hee

f

• Like 3

I'm playing catch up wow so this witch really just dump the kid and ran urgh.....why am I signing up for another daily we can already see the angst to come... That cow will try claim back the kid after she married the hit and run man child and they can't have kids. This is after doing all sorts to make sure DH doesn't spill her secret that she has one and making DH and by proxy her kids life difficult. Evil stepmother and her leechy man child are gonna try blackmail or use the accident against Cha Yeol (cause he keeps besting her eejit son and when that doesn't work they'll put him in the driver's seat and leak the info. What's her face and her mum will help them cause man child will be besotted with her plus he's their cash cow, also after all this time Cha Yeol still don't like her and to add fuel he chose a country bumpkin single mum over her (she won't know it's her in law and kid to start they never met) her ego can't take it so she'll crush him since she can't have him. .... etc etc but whoop whoop all aboard do the rabbit hole we got.

• Like 3

ahhaha small world ineed. HS knows CY. Also seems like DH and MS will meet eachother again for the first time in 8 years this monday. I love the relationship between DH-HC-HS. It's so pure. Hes really like a father figure to DH and like a grandfather to HC.

Written Preview 

Episode 11 Preview

Seung-joo, who completed the jacket sample safely with Dong-hee's help, is relieved. Cha-yeol decides to work for the company for a year, as In-gyu wants.
Meanwhile, Myung-sook hears from Jeong-ho that she has seen Dong-hee, and she sets out to find her, but she reunites with Dong-hee after 8 years.

• Like 2