Tong Yue as Lu Weibin
Yang Kun as Mother Li
Zhang Hao Jing as Bai Xiaorui
Huang Zheng Hao as Daniel
Tom Price
Wu Jia Ni
Tian Xiao Jie

Synopsis:

A story that follows a full-time mom reentering the workforce and the adjustments that she and her family have to make.

Full-time mom Shen Huixing (Bai Baihe) used to be a top student at a top university. After marriage, she has chosen to put her talents towards running the family. Her husband Sheng Jiangchuan (Tong Dawei) is extremely busy at work. He barely has any time for them which is why all the responsibilities have fallen on Shen Huixing's shoulder.

As her daughter grows up, Shen Huixing feels that the time is right for her to finally return to the workplace. However, she gets into a competitive relationship with the company Sheng Jiangchuan is working for. Shen Huixing needing her husband to share more family responsibilities also becomes a source of conflict. Things get so bad that the two are battling for divorce! Through their repeated confrontations in the workplace and relationship problems, they gradually mature as individuals.

Cr MDL, Dramawiki, ChineseDrama

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 2:19 PM, SC2019 said:

@hush puppy This looks like the sort of show that might possibly catch your interest, and the other one too, The Old Dreams!

Thanks dear.   "City of Streamer" is coming to an End.  And no other drama has attracted my attention so far.

This Synopsis does not sound interesting to me.  But I'll definitely check both dramas out.  They're not yet available in any websites. :(  It is only premiering on Monday 21 Feb 2022.  You put it out so early eh:lol:

On 2/19/2022 at 11:54 AM, hush puppy said:

Thanks dear.   "City of Streamer" is coming to an End.  And no other drama has attracted my attention so far.

This Synopsis does not sound interesting to me.  But I'll definitely check both dramas out.  They're not yet available in any websites. :(  It is only premiering on Monday 21 Feb 2022.  You put it out so early eh:lol:

Yes, lest I forget, so I do put them out like 2-3 days in advance. Old age is catching up, LOL

If these two don't, how about Royal Feast? Premieres on 22 Feb.

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Modern Marriage 我们的婚姻