poor the kids i wanna hug them if i was near them

00001837220010164813.jpg

choi jin shil, kim hee sun, lee young ja + song yoon ah

cred empas

Guest beautifulfriend

최진실 '유서' 문자메시지.."아이들 부탁"

2008년 10월 2일(목) 12:38 [연합뉴스]

(서울=연합뉴스) 장재은 기자 = "OO와 XX를 잘 부…"

2일 숨진 채 발견된 탤런트 최진실씨가 사망 직전 지인에게 자살을 암시하는 유서 성격의 문자메시지를 보낸 것으로 확인됐다.

경찰에 따르면 최씨는 이날 0시42분께 평소 친하게 지내던 메이크업 담당자 이모씨에게 휴대전화 문자메시지를 보내 "이 세상에서 제일 사랑하는 △△야... 혹 무슨 일이 있더라도 OO와 XX를 잘 부…"라고 말했다.

OO과 XX는 최씨의 자녀 이름으로 문자메시지의 맨 마지막 단어인 '부'는 '부탁한다'를 미처 다 쓰지 못한 표현인 것으로 경찰은 보고 있다.

최씨는 이어 0시45분께 이씨에게 다시 문자를 보내 "미안해"라고 말한 것으로 나타났다.

그러나 자살의 동기를 확인할 만한 내용은 없다고 경찰은 전했다.

경찰은 또 최씨가 숨지기 직전 가족과 뭔가 대화를 나눴다는 사실을 파악하고 구체적인 내용을 확인 중이다.

경찰에 따르면 최씨는 전날 자정 무렵 거실에서 어머니와 이모 등 가족과 함께 한참 이야기를 나누다 울먹이면서 안방 욕실로 들어갔다.

구체적인 대화 내용은 확인되지 않았으나 최씨는 최근 돌고 있는 '사채업 루머' 등에 관한 개인적인 어려움을 토로한 것으로 알려졌다.

최씨가 욕실에 들렀다가 방에서 잠든 것으로 생각했던 가족은 오전 4시께 방에 최씨가 없다는 사실을 뒤늦게 알고 욕실 문을 열려고 했으나 잠긴 채 열리지 않아 열쇠 수리공을 불러 6시께 문을 연 뒤 최씨의 시신을 발견했다.

firstcircle@yna.co.kr

cyworld.com

So what this article says is:

She left a "suicide note" through text-message to her head make-up stylist, saying,

"To the person I love the most in this world ____...in case anything happens, please take good care of ___ and ___."

However, it seems she couldn't finish what she wanted to say, because the ending was cut off.

Three minutes later, she sent another text message saying, "I'm sorry."

Police also discovered that Choi had a talk with her mom, aunt, and other family members the previous night, and went intothe bathroom in her bedroom in tears. The topic of their discussion was about the recent rumors of Choi lending Ahn Jae Hwan money, as well as other hardships she's been going through.

Her family members thought that she went back to her room after the bathroom and was asleep. Around 4 AM, they found that she was not in her bedroom and discovered too late that she was still in her bathroom. They tried to open the door, but discovered it was locked and had to get a locksmith to unlock the door. When they were able to get the door open around 6 AM, that's when they discovered Choi.

(rough translation by me)

Guest uglyamerican

I'm devastated...........just crushed..............first Lee Eun Joo..........then Da Bin, now this........this hurts especially bad because of the kids.........I truly don't know what to think, except I'm so sad. She was sooooooo beautiful, and I truly loved the drama's i'd seen her in.......I don't understand, but I hope she'll get her peace now......RIP, you'll be missed at least by this one heart.........

Guest friend4ever

RIP Choi Jin Shil

I'd never believe that she committed suicide!!!! Think about it!!! She'd overcame her abusive husband, her divorce.... and now killed herself cuz of some gossips ?!!??? This made no sense to me! I think the police has to investigate this... But maybe there's something that they hid from us... You never know what's inside the entertainment circle....

Anyway, this is a heart-broken news for me. So sad!!! I've been watched her dramas for many years. She's very gifted actress! I hope they'll take good care of her children.

Guest onlooker

Cant figure out why she was bothered by the rumours of lending money to late AJH? Even if she did lend it to him, what wrong has she done?

And she had also helped to raise more funds to help out his wife in maintaining the condominium and arranging her for further treatment .

I hate speculating, but unless the rumours was another way round, she did not manage to help him in time and that's why indirectly caused his suicidal death. And even if she didnt, she has no obligation to do so.

And according to media reports, AJH's wife had only provided a brief explanation that she did not report the lost of her husband (before his death) for 2 weeks to the police because they were celebrities. Despite the fact that her sister-in-law has also questioned her doubts to the police station about his wife. She owed an explanation to the media to prevent further sad happenings to her friends around her.

And now with the death of Choi, the police should look into the matter further to investigate the truth.

The only explanation was probably she suffered from "Depression Sickness" . She would not do foolish thing if she was not sick . She would not choose to leave behind her 2 pathetic children.

She was such a lovely actress with good acting anc career ahead after TLS, and I was expecting and waiting for her next "The Last Scandal 2". Jung Jun Ho should be very upset by his friend's death at this moment.

Why must it always be the female celebrities choose to kill themselves? And the male celebrities then met with accidents or mishap? Only AJH committed suicide, this year seemed bad for the korean entertainment.

May god bless the korean entertainment be peaceful and happy and no more suicidal death. It is hurtful to their nearest kin and to the fans who loved them so much.

OMG,I can't believe in what I'm reading,I just don't understand why she did this terrible thing,how can she suicide just because some silly rumors,she went to another world but her 2 lovely children have to deal with this heartbroken pain at the early age.Poor them.I'm so shock and shakened.

Rest in peace,CJS

Guest no7260

guys guys , im speechless still can't believe it :o . So sad for the kids , i love her drama with Lee byung hun.

RIP OUR CHOI JIN SHIL

Archived