[Drama 2022] Eve • 이브

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Park Byung Eun Makes His Co-Stars Laugh Uncontrollably With His Playful Nature On Set Of “Eve”

The cast members are all smiles behind the scenes of tvN’s “Eve”!

“Eve” is about a chaebol’s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making.

The most recent making-of video starts with Seo Ye Ji and Park Byung Eun filming an intense scene. Before they start, they go over the directions with the director who guides Park Byung Eun on how to move in the dark. The director jokingly suggests that he bonk his head on the wall once, and Park Byung Eun is more than willing to take part in the slapstick comedy. Seo Ye Ji bursts into laughter at his playful nature, and he comments, “I like that. I’ll just keep [wandering around] for an hour.”

During rehearsals, Seo Ye Ji pushes Park Byung Eun, causing him to falls on the ground and roll around. He jokes, “I’ve been polishing up my joints for 25 years [for this scene],” making his co-star laugh once more.

Park-Byung-Eun-1-768x432.jpg

Seo-Ye-Ji-2-768x432.jpg

The clip also shows the child actress Noh Ha Yeon passing the time on the set with her on-screen parents Yoo Sun and Park Byung Eun. She plays hand-clapping games with Yoo Sun and has fun copying Park Byung Eun. Park Byung Eun examines a tree, and Noh Ha Yeon says, “It reminds me of someone. It reminds me of someone named Yoon Kyum.” Although Park Byung Eun clearly knows that his character’s name, he feigns innocence as he asks, “Who’s that?”

Noh Ha Yeon clearly loves playing with Park Byung Eun as she’s spotted with him during a majority of break. The two even sit next to each other in the same manner that makes them look like they’re really related. Yoo Sun happily takes picture of them, and they make different expressions, including silly ones. Park Byung Eun urges Yoo Sun to join them, and they pose for the perfect family photo.

Spoiler

Eve-1-1-768x432.jpg

Eve-2-1-768x432.jpg

Eve-3-1-768x432.jpg

Check out the full making-of video below!

Spoiler

Watch: Park Byung Eun Makes His Co-Stars Laugh Uncontrollably With His Playful Nature On Set Of “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, confusedheart said:

@sadthe1st Chingu! Did you finally watch the episodes. Gosh, it hurts. It surely does. I don't want to like KYG. Especially after the 13th episode. Violence was totally unacceptable. No matter how hurt one is. Ep 14 ripped my heart out. He steadfast intention to be good to LRL, his plea for forgiveness because it hurts , and by Jove, it hurts like Hell. I can understand how much LRL is going through- conflict between the heart and the mind. When she took off the wedding ring while he knelt before her, begging her to stop because it all hurt too much, and flings it away with careless abandonment- my heart just stopped beating for a second there. It hurts goddamn much.   

Jokes apart, I have a feeling that both LRL and KYG will die. They can't be together on this earth - but perhaps they can re together after death. That way, she will not feel like she betrayed her parents and her teacher and all the other people who looked up to her to get them justice. 

KYG is the collateral damage in this war and as they say seeking revenge is a bad idea. 

I don't want to say goodbye to the story. I am not ready. 

edit

The last scene- Jesus! She could see KYG hurting but she could not see how the assembly man was hurting too? God! That hurt! He is literally sacrificing himself for her and she has eyes only for KYG.  

@confusedheart  You are right!  It is difficult for the Heroine.  

Revenge can be done.  But it will be better if it is done without the Emotionally Entanglements, where too much Personal Sacrifice are involved.  Just go the Legal Path. 

But the Legal Path can be Treacherous too  Because the Legal System always needs Evidence, Time-Consuming. The Legal Fees are Exorbitant.  And almost always favour the Rich and Famous  Can be easily "Bought Over"

Kang Yoon Gyeom is not a Bad Person.  But for personal benefits, he just "Close An Eye" (or is it "Both His Eyes"?) to all the Evils things being done around him.

Given his background he just wants Personal Success, Financial Freedom and Honour.  So that at least he will not be at the Mercy of his Father.  His Life is just Work, Work and Work.  He has No Love, No Family, No One to Trust or Talk To.  He is a "Walking Pressure-Cooker".  And he receives No Proper Upbringings.  No Parents, No One to guide him.  Same for most people in Life, because not all parents are Qualified Life's Counsellors.

So under Pressure, he could only be Emotionless.   Or Reacts with Physical Violence.

No matter how pitiful Kang Yoon Gyeom may be, Ra-El is better off with Seo Eun Pyeong.  SEP has Emotional and Mental Stability.   If Ra-El follows her Head, she will think: "Why should I bother with KYG's personal problems?  Pitiful or Not? I only want Justice for my Family" 

In our Lives, at least in Romance, we will at times have to Make "The" Decision:   

-    To Follow Our Heads or Our Hearts ?

A lot of Girls will be Happier if they could only Follow Their Heads in emotional matters.  But that is how we are bornt with.  With this Emotional Weakness.

I hope "Eve" can gives us a Satisfying Farewell.

• Like 3

KYG has reached a critical moment in his life where he chooses to not be beholden to the demands of his families inspired by his love for La El. He sought to be free by grabbing the chance to be the sole owner of LY excluding HPR and his father. He filed for divorce to distance himself from his past and toxic families but he forgot about all the damages that were done by the family he is married to for his sake, to keep him chained. He wanted to break that chain and free himself but in order to be truly free, he needs to pay the price for true freedom, help redress the victims of that past and abide by the verdict of the law. He will have to face short time imprisonment, for knowing about the crimes committed by his wife and FIL to keep him married to the Hans and not reporting it. What will he do?

Now that JMH is gone, La El must take the responsibility for leading the team that JMH has assembled to seek justice for her family, for JMH and her daughter and all the victims of the violence done by HPR and his henchmen at LY. She will also have to face and resolve her feelings for KYG, the man she used to exact her revenge. That was what JMH was worried about. It was and is tearing her apart. Even with another man who cares for her wounded hand in front of her, her eyes and body are directed towards KYG.

An innocent casualty of all of these is the child Bo Ram. Her mother never appeared, just abandoned the child to the loser father who will also face imprisonment. She was cared for by La El temporarily but was also used as La El's prop in order to get close to Sora and KYG. That child will be very confused. La El at least should make sure that Bo Ram will be cared for by responsible relatives otherwise that child may come back to haunt La El one day.

As for Dabi, will Ra El take care of her since her parents and grandparent will either be dead or in prison and sending her to the Kangs, is not a good alternative, she might suffer the same fate as her father.

Ra El's mom's diaries had been found!!!!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Seo Ye Ji’s Icy Expression Makes Yoo Sun Freeze With Fear In “Eve”

Expect more icy tension in the upcoming episode of “Eve”!

“Eve” is about a chaebol’s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making.

Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously on “Eve,” Lee Ra El found out her partner-in-crime Jang Mun Hee (Lee Il Hwa) was murdered by Han So Ra (Yoo Sun), Han Pan Ro (Jun Gook Hwan), and Kim Jung Chul (Jung Hae Kyun). In the process, she learned the truth about the death of her biological mother Kim Jin Sook (Kim Jung Young). As a result, Lee Ra El stepped up to proceed with Jang Mun Hee’s lawsuit and launched a war to destroy Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun), Han So Ra, Han Pan Ro, and Kim Jung Chul.

On July 18, the drama unveiled new stills that increase anticipation for the next turn of events. In one photo, Lee Ra El comes face to face with Yoo Sun. Her expression is cold and merciless, spiking interest about how she’ll deal with her mother’s murderer. On the other hand, Han So Ra stares at Lee Ra El with eyes of fear. Lee Ra El’s unannounced attack on Han So Ra causes suffocating tension, and curiosity is mounting over why she suddenly paid Han So Ra a visit and how she will retaliate against her enemies.

Seo-Ye-Ji-3-768x512.jpg

Yoo-Sun-3-768x512.jpg

The production team of “Eve” stated, “Lee Ral El is suffocating Kang Yoon Kyum, Han So Ra, Han Pan Ro, and Kim Jung Chul by exposing their true colors and misdeeds to the whole world. As a result, Han So Ra’s obsession and madness will go to the extremes, causing hearts to race. Please show lots of interest in ‘Eve’ that only has two more episodes to go.”

Episode 15 of “Eve” will air on July 20 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Seo Ye Ji’s Icy Expression Makes Yoo Sun Freeze With Fear In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 2

Quick Poll: Favourite Superheroes and Villains! :coolshades:

This is war! :cheers:

Hello everyone! We love our superheroes and hate the villains with vehemence. These characters have left an indelible mark on us. So, it's time to let the whole world know! Vote for your favourite superheroes and villains. Now!

Re:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Sang Yeob And Park Byung Eun End Up In A State Of Panic In “Eve”

Get ready for some shocking events in the upcoming episodes of “Eve”!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously on “Eve,” Lee Ra El found out her partner-in-crime Jang Mun Hee (Lee Il Hwa) was murdered by Han So Ra (Yoo Sun), Han Pan Ro (Jun Gook Hwan), and Kim Jung Chul (Jung Hae Kyun). In the process, she learned the truth about the death of her biological mother Kim Jin Sook (Kim Jung Young). As a result, Lee Ra El stepped up to proceed with Jang Mun Hee’s lawsuit and launched a war to destroy Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun), Han So Ra, Han Pan Ro, and Kim Jung Chul.

In the newly released stills, Seo Eun Pyung (Lee Sang Yeob) and Kang Yoon Kyum are in utter shock. The two men are at the beach for an unknown reason. Seo Eun Pyung urgently calls someone, while Kang Yoon Kyum’s eyes are filled with anxiousness. Their pale expressions hint that a problem has occurred, and viewers are eager to find out if something has happened to Lee Ra El.

Park-Byung-Eun-2-1536x1024.jpg

Lee-Sang-Yeob-1-1536x1024.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Byung-Eun-Lee-Sang-Yeob-1536x1024.j

The production team shared, “The trial for Lee Ra El’s lawsuit will officially begin, and there will be tense developments until the end. Please watch to see what kind of choices and actions Kang Yoon Kyum and Seo Eun Pyung, who are in love with Lee Ra El, will make in the process.”

The next episode of “Eve” will air on July 20 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Lee Sang Yeob And Park Byung Eun End Up In A State Of Panic In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 1

In the last episode, the divorce lawyers representing the Hans withdrew from the case and no longer wanted to have anything to do with the Hans and the divorce case of So Ra which they previously filed. That means that since there was no one contesting the divorce the lawyers of KYG can officially declare that KYG is divorced. Why is KYG letting So Ra live in his house and acting like she is in charge? He has got so much money, he can give Sora another house to live in as a settlement or he can move out of the house and take the help with him, let So Ra fend for herself. The reason why he took over the company for himself is to be able to free himself from the Hans and yet here he is still being dictated by Han So Ra who is still acting as if the divorce filing never happened and KYG is letting her. Even if the events that happened following the divorce announcement prevented KYG from officially closing the divorce case in court, would he not make time to make the divorce official before going to kneel to Ra El? After all that was what the synopsis was all about, the divorce.

SEP and the JMH legal team are working together but no warrants of arrest still issued? There is proof the recording from JMH pocket. What is SEP doing, the official sitting next to the President? The case is being covered by the media and yet the Hans are still running around free? Why isn't the media asking these questions? Seems from the preview that they are more interested in scandal gossip of RE being the mistress of KYG than the criminal allegations against the Hans. Are they all gossip columnists?

• Insightful 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Eve” Raises Tension With Preview Of Seo Ye Ji And Park Byung Eun Facing Each Other In Court

Things are about to heat up in “Eve”!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Meanwhile, Kang Yoon Kyum felt immense shock and betrayal after learning Lee Ra El had intentionally approached him. Nevertheless, he couldn’t stop being in love with her, and she also shed tears because of his sincerity, leading viewers to wonder what will happen to their superficial romance.

The new set of stills hint that things aren’t going in a positive direction for them. The two characters appear at court, and numerous reporters surround them. In the courtroom, they face each other as plaintiff and defendant, raising tension. In particular, Kang Yoon Kyum looks determined with his unwavering eyes as if he has firmly made up his mind. What will happen during the trial, and how will it affect their relationship?

Seo-Ye-Ji-1-1-800x533.jpg

Park-Byung-Eun-1-1-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

Seo-Ye-Ji-4-800x533.jpg

Park-Byung-Eun-3-800x533.jpg

The next episode of “Eve”” will air on July 20 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

“Eve” Raises Tension With Preview Of Seo Ye Ji And Park Byung Eun Facing Each Other In Court | Soompi

• Like 2

JMH and Lee Ra El partners in crime??? What crime??? should be partners in finding out the truth and in seeking justice. This was presented as a revenge story, but it is turning out to be more of justice seeking and reparation but Ra El's way of seeking is covert and painful especially for KYG.

The criminals are still running around free and the roomful of lawyers that JMH assembled have not taken action to have them arrested? There is probable cause for the murders, So RA, Han Pan Ro and Kim should be in jail while awaiting for trial. What is SEP doing??

• Like 1

I shall not write my Review or Recap on Ep 15 today.  I need to sleep over it.  Will do so tomorrow. 

For me, it is quite Disappointing.  The way the Plot is heading.  The Script-writer is Not Creative and Original enough. 

But I must say one thing:

Han So Ra looks like a Witch in Ep 15.  And frankly, I'm Bored Stiff with her Crazy Antics: those screaming and growling at people.

Ra-EL in her Straight Hair and Pale Face, looks like a Japanese Female Ghost - at times.  Not all the time though.  For some time now, I notice she does not have a pair of nice hands.  Some actresses have very nice hands.  But hers are "wrinkled".

It is difficult to Predict how the Story will end.  Who will be Sacrificed.  But if I have to take a Bet, I will go for a Happy Ending.

• Like 5

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Points To Anticipate As Seo Ye Ji Executes Her Revenge In Final 2 Episodes Of “Eve”

The exhilarating finale of “Eve” is fast approaching!

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday series “Eve” is about a chaebol’s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making.

Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit. As the truth behind her identity unravels, the only remaining step in her revenge is to wreak havoc in the lives of those involved in the death of her parents.

Here are four key points to keep an eye out for in the last stage of her revenge:

The final showdown

Tensions will rise as Lee Ra El goes after Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun), Han So Ra (Yoo Sun), Han Pan Ro (Jeon Gook Hwan), and Kim Jung Chul (Jung Hae Kyun) with her lawsuit. When her trusted partner in revenge, Jang Mun Hee (Lee Il Hwa), is also killed, Lee Ra El becomes enraged and crosses the point of no return. She picks up the case against LY Company, filling in Jang Mun Hee’s absence as the representative of all those who have incurred damages and losses because of the firm. The four start to feel the pressure with her proclamation that she will expose her enemies for what they really are. But it’s expected that they won’t go down without a fight, so viewers will have to wait and see if Lee Ra El’s revenge scheme succeeds despite all the variables at play.

eve-seo-ye-ji-1-800x533.jpg

Lee Ra El and Kang Yoon Kyum’s love sprouts amongst thorns

There’s something unexpected that managed to happen despite the chaos, and that is the sincere relationship between Lee Ra El and Kang Yoon Kyum. Although Lee Ra El got involved with Kang Yoon Kyum strictly for the purpose of advancing her plans for revenge, she ended up feeling love for the man. She came to see him for who he was: a man that grew up with a lack of affection, persecuted for being born out of wedlock, and a man who also came to genuinely love her. While she fights her own battles choosing between love and revenge, Kang Yoon Kyum faces a similar dilemma when he realizes the woman he opened up to and fell in love with considered him a chess piece in her revenge plot. Even after finding out the truth behind her schemes, he struggles to stop having feelings for her. How will their tragic love story play out?

eve-park-byung-eun-800x533.jpg

Han So Ra, Han Pan Ro, and Kim Jung Chul’s rage of evil

Unfortunately, it seems that Han So Ra, Han Pan Ro, and Kim Jung Chul don’t intend to stop their evil ways. In the past, Han Pan Ro and Kim Jung Chul murdered Lee Ra El’s father Lee Tae Joon (Jo Duk Hyun) in the process of forcefully acquiring his signature in signing away his company. Meanwhile, Han So Ra managed to marry Kang Yoon Kyum by promising this company as a wedding gift. When Lee Ra El’s mother Kim Jin Sook (Kim Jung Young) requested that the company be returned to her family, Han So Ra resorted to kidnapping and starving her to death. Her obsession to protect her marriage also extended to ordering the kidnapping of her husband’s mistress, Lee Ra El. Furthermore, Han So Ra, Han Pan Ro, and Kim Jung Chul kidnapped, murdered, and abandoned the body of Jang Mun Hee in response to her lawsuit. But Lee Ra El holds the evidence of their atrocities, and the truth is on the verge of coming out.

Spoiler

eve-yoo-sun-800x533.jpg

Seo Eun Pyung’s undying love for Lee Ra El

Amidst all the chaos, there is one man that has kept to his one goal of protecting Lee Ra El. As an orphan, Seo Eun Pyung fell in love with Lee Ra El, the daughter of the man that looked after him like his own son. He became the chief secretary to the president in order to gain proper standing in the playing ground of Han So Ra, Han Pan Ro, and Kim Jung Chul. Using the power that came with his position, he was able to keep the three from harming Lee Ra El. He even announced on live television that he would be coming after them, adding strength to Lee Ra El’s plot for revenge. His unfaltering support and love for her has caught the attention of viewers, but it is uncertain whether his self-sacrificing love will bear any fruit in the finale.

Spoiler

eve-lee-sang-yeob-800x533.jpg

With the main events of Lee Ra El’s revenge yet to take place, “Eve” will have viewers on the edge of their seats for the remaining two episodes.

The final two episodes of “Eve” will air on July 20 and July 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Points To Anticipate As Seo Ye Ji Executes Her Revenge In Final 2 Episodes Of “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 1

ok so I just caught up on ep 13 nd 14:

Why did no one mention the end of LRE's dream.  She kills KYK well you know what that means...if he dies at the end of this drama so will she.

Also evidenced by her going to kill KSR ad KYK at the end of ep 14 and stoppe when she saw his tear stained face.  Not sure if she heard him but his face was enough.  Also at the beginning of episode when he fell and hit his head...she stopped running looked at and after him, calling help for him.  Dang they love each other alot.

Fav parts:

Instead of a mic drop there was a ring drop (LOL) I tryuly enjoyed that scene when she also knelt as well.  its easy to say I'm sorry but she was right, sometimes you need appease the victim for them to begin their own healing process.

Other fav part:

Jang Chul getting run over by a car in the same fashion he killed those women and her stepping and crushing his foot and throwing that card on him...full circle for him.  yet we know he missed the point.

Off to watch ep 15.

Btw I passed all of my exams thanks for cheering me on @hush puppy

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I loved it! I loved ep 15.  I love that Han Po Ro is in his own cell.

I always knew Lover Boy was a wuss.Dr Jung/some called him Dr Love but I called him android boy...no emotions on his face.  I love that he was emoting tonight, he if he was to pass out.  All those crimes but he's begging for his life.  At least he's smart, when Crazy tells him to leave, he does.

I also LOVED their reunion! Like KYK said there is hatred but there is LOVE

Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Kim Sam soon said:

I loved it! I loved ep 15.  I love that Han Po Ro is in his own cell.

I always knew Lover Boy was a wuss.Dr Jung/some called him Dr Love but I called him android boy...no emotions on his face.  I love that he was emoting tonight, he if he was to pass out.  All those crimes but he's begging for his life.  At least he's smart, when Crazy tells him to leave, he does.

I also LOVED their reunion! Like KYK said there is hatred but there is LOVE

Can't wait for tomorrow!

@Kim Sam soon  Congrats!  For the flying pass in your Exams.  Wow!  It is not easy when Part of Your Mind is on the Drama.  Glad you like Ep 15.  But I find it too "Makjang",  a Medley of broken pieces hastily put together to bring the Drama to a Close. 

No Depth.  No Intelligence.  To make it Stands Out from other Makjangs.  It makes it looks like Suddenly, it is so Easy to bring down the Hans and Kim Jung Chul.  Suddenly they become So Stupid.  Remember HPR is Super Rich and All Powerful.

I am Glad that Kim Jung Chul's Leg-Muscles are Permanently Damage.  He is now a Disabled Person.

So in short,  Kang Yoon Gyeom and Rael are Reunited in the Church where KYG made his Love-Vow to Rael.  Though I felt that KYG took too long to Hug Her.

They spent the Night together in KYG's Villa.

And HSR and KJC came for them.  

HSR's aim is to Kill Rael.

KJC's ?  I believe is to Kill Both.

SEP has accepted Ra-El's Love for KYG.

Before Disappearing, KYG made a Will to:

- Leave all his Authorities and Shares to Rael.

- All Personal Fortune to Da Bi

How About His Eldest Daughter?  (This is one of the Loop-Hole of this Story)

Why KYG still Did Not Know of HSR's Clandestine Liaison with Dr Love?  Are they going to Reveal this at all?

With that we are left waiting for Ep 16 :lol:

Note:  @Kim Sam soon  So now I don't have to Answer Your Question about the Happy Ending eh?   I believe they will end up together.  The Preview  of Ep 16 is just to deceive us.  If the Scriptwriter wants the Love-Birds to end up together, it should be Happily Together.

I Just Hope SEP is Not Sacrificed in the Process.  I have a good feelings that he will not.

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm still lurking a lot hahaha.. i want to know the ending before i continue from ep12..

and i think i like the short clips from tvn ig

@sadthe1st     You Are So Cute!!  :lol:  :heartxoxo:

• Love 3

Here is the ratings for Episode 15! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Continues Upward Streak In Ratings As “Eve” Stays Steady Ahead Of Finale

Ahead of its finale, tvN’s “Eve” earned an average nationwide rating of 3.685 percent, also similar to the previous episode’s score of 3.782 percent.

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Continues Upward Streak In Ratings As “Eve” Stays Steady Ahead Of Finale | Soompi

• Like 2