[Drama 2023] See You In My 19th Life / 이번 생도 잘 부탁해

Maetawinz

24 minutes ago, ferily said:

Not sure if this is super big spoilers but basically Seo Ha has a hearing problem because of an accident in the past, which is why you hear the ringing in the trailer video. I’m curious to see if seo ha will be using a hearing aid in the drama or not?

Yeah, I do know that, it is okay I am reading the webtoon *it is just going slowly have so much stuff lol. I am hoping to read more this weekend. Yeah I do wounder if they will put that in the drama as well.

Watch: Ahn Bo Hyun Is Haunted By Memories Of His First Love In “See You In My 19th Life” Teaser

Watch: Ahn Bo Hyun Is Haunted By Memories Of His First Love In “See You In My 19th Life” Teaser

tvN’s upcoming drama “See You in My 19th Life” has released an emotional new teaser!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “See You in My 19th Life” is a romance drama about a woman named Ban Ji Eum (Shin Hye Sun), who has been repeatedly reincarnated for nearly a thousand years and remembers all of her past lives. After her 18th life is tragically cut short, Ban Ji Eum decides that in her 19th life, she will set out to find a man named Moon Seo Ha (Ahn Bo Hyun) that she met in her 18th life.

The newly released teaser begins with Moon Seo Ha recalling memories from his childhood, when he asked his first love Yoon Joo Won (Kim Si Ah) to make a promise to him. Although she happily agreed, his memories are cut short due to Yoon Joo Won’s untimely death.

As he relives the pain of losing his first love at a young age, Moon Seo Ha is suddenly interrupted by someone gently calling out to him from behind. He then turns to see Ban Ji Eum, who—unbeknownst to him—is the reincarnation of his late first love.

“See You in My 19th Life” will premiere on June 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1591317wpp/watch-ahn-bo-hyun-is-haunted-by-memories-of-his-first-love-in-see-you-in-my-19th-life-teaser

• Like 1

Spoiler

Shin Hye Sun and Ahn Bo Hyun Have A Romantic Fateful Reunion In “See You In My 19th Life”

Shin Hye Sun and Ahn Bo Hyun Have A Romantic Fateful Reunion In “See You In My 19th Life”

Upcoming tvN drama “See You in My 19th Life” has shared new stills of Shin Hye Sun and Ahn Bo Hyun!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “See You in My 19th Life” is a romance drama about a woman named Ban Ji Eum (Shin Hye Sun), who has been repeatedly reincarnated for nearly a thousand years and remembers all of her past lives. After her 18th life is tragically cut short, Ban Ji Eum decides that in her 19th life, she will set out to find a man named Moon Seo Ha (Ahn Bo Hyun) that she met in her 18th life.

The newly released stills depict the fateful, heart-fluttering reunion between Ban Ji Eum and Moon Seo Ha in an aquarium.

Ban Ji Eun looks mesmerized at the fish and turtles swimming by. Her eyes grow wistful as she stares at the aquarium intently, as if searching for any sign of Moon Seo Ha.

The next moment, Ban Ji Eum looks up and locks eyes with Moon Seo Ha, who had been looking at the aquarium from across the room. As the two stare at each other, the calm and peaceful atmosphere of the aquarium and the clear attraction between them raises viewers’ anticipation for their romance. In particular, the way Ban Ji Eum’s eyes stare deeply into Moon Seo Ha’s foreshadows a fate for the two that will tug at viewers’ heartstrings.

However, it remains to be seen whether Ban Ji Eum will recognize Moon Seo Ha at first sight during their fateful reunion.

Shin-hye-sun.jpegAhn-bo-hyun-shin-hye-sun.jpegAhn-bo-hyun-1.jpeg

The production team of “See You in My 19th Life” shared, “Ban Ji Eum and Moon Seo Ha’s reunion is fleeting but perfectly captures the excitement of their reincarnation romance in ‘See You in My 19th Life.’ Expect to see them portray a love that is at times heartbreaking, at times tender, and at times fateful.”

“See You in My 19th Life” will premiere on June 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Catch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1592551wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-ahn-bo-hyun-have-a-romantic-fateful-reunion-in-see-you-in-my-19th-life

• Like 1

Spoiler

“See You In My 19th Life” Gives Glimpse Of Lee Bo Young And Kim Yoo Mi’s Special Appearances

“See You In My 19th Life” Gives Glimpse Of Lee Bo Young And Kim Yoo Mi’s Special Appearances

Lee Bo Young and Kim Yoo Mi are set to make special appearances in “See You in My 19th Life”!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, tvN’s “See You in My 19th Life” is a romance drama about a woman named Ban Ji Eum (Shin Hye Sun), who has been repeatedly reincarnated for nearly a thousand years and remembers all of her past lives. After her 18th life is tragically cut short, Ban Ji Eum decides that in her 19th life, she will set out to find a man named Moon Seo Ha (Ahn Bo Hyun) that she met in her 18th life as Yoon Joo Won (Kim Si Ah).

Ahead of the drama’s premiere, tvN released stills of Lee Bo Young and Kim Yoo Mi’s special appearances. Lee Bo Young, who previously worked with “See You in My 19th Life” director Lee Na Jung in “Mine,” will play Moon Seo Ha’s mother Lee Sang Ah. The classy and elegant CEO of MI Hotel has clear financial power and steals the spotlight wherever she goes. Additionally, Lee Bo Young will reunite with her “Mine” on-screen son Jung Hyun Joon, who portrays a young Moon Seo Ha.

Kim Yoo Mi will play Jo Yoo Seon, the mother of Yoon Joo Won. After raising a happy family in a wealthy household, Jo Yoo Seon falls into a cycle of anger and guilt after the sudden passing of her daughter Yoon Joo Won.

In the first photos, Lee Sang Ah and Jo Yoo Seon both appear graceful and dignified, even though they are merely chatting over coffee.

Lee-Bo-Young-1.jpegKim-You-Mi-1.jpeg

Later, Lee Sang Ah sits poolside while happily watching her son Moon Seo Ha swim in the pool. The final still captures Jo Yoo Seon’s bright smile as she introduces her daughter Yoon Joo Won to Moon Seo Ha.

Lee-Bo-Young-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-You-Mi-2.jpeg

The producers of “See You in My 19th Life” commented, “We thought Lee Bo Young and Kim Yoo Mi were the only actresses with the visuals and auras to fit the characters of Moon Seo Ha’s mother Lee Sang Ah and Yoon Joo Won’s mother Jo Yoo Seon. Thank you to Lee Bo Young and Kim Yoo Mi who readily agreed to appear. We ask for lots of anticipation for the first episode, in which you’ll feel the actresses’ irreplaceable presences.”

“See You in My 19th Life” premieres on June 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Catch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1592862wpp/see-you-in-my-19th-life-gives-glimpse-of-lee-bo-young-and-kim-yoo-mis-special-appearances

• Like 1

Pin on Gif

NEW EVENT!

Quick Poll - A K-Drama Addict's Guide to Popular Korean Words and Phrases!

So how many words have you picked up since you started watching K-dramas?  Find out by taking a short quiz. Vote for the words you are inadverently using in your daily conversation with your non K-drama watching chingus and driving them crazy. Let us know how you fared. :happydance:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO team :innocent:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

Watch: Shin Hye Sun Boldly Proposes To Ahn Bo Hyun After Their 1st Meeting In “See You In My 19th Life” Preview

Watch: Shin Hye Sun Boldly Proposes To Ahn Bo Hyun After Their 1st Meeting In “See You In My 19th Life” Preview

tvN’s “See You in My 19th Life” has unveiled an adorable preview of its first episode!

The newly released premiere teaser captures Ban Ji Eum’s urgency to find what she almost had in her 18th life as she confidently approaches Moon Seo Ha. As she reflects on her past life, Ban Ji Eum comments, “In my 18th life, I met Seo Ha. My 18th life, where I was happy like a child.”

As she drags Moon Seo Ha with her while running down the street, Ban Ji Eum states, “It’s over if we’re caught. I’ll explain in detail later!”

Ban Ji Eum’s narration continues, “There are moments that can’t be explained in words. I’m still here.”

While they’re sitting outside together, Ban Ji Eum shoots Moon Seo Ha a big smile and throws him off by stating, “Let’s get married.” Moon Seo Ha later explains, “Seeing you makes me feel like I’m in a different world.” Ban Ji Eum sweetly responds, “Whenever you need help, I will be by your side.”

Catch the full preview here!

“See You in My 19th Life” will premiere on June 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Watch a different teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1593366wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-boldly-proposes-to-ahn-bo-hyun-after-their-1st-meeting-in-see-you-in-my-19th-life-preview

• Like 1

super excited for this drama... i read a bit of webtoon but forgot to finish.

but i have to say it's shocking ABH was forced to diet and lose so much muscle for this role!! 

i mean yea the character looked more tall/lean in the webtoon, but still...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, agenth said:

super excited for this drama... i read a bit of webtoon but forgot to finish.

but i have to say it's shocking ABH was forced to diet and lose so much muscle for this role!! 

i mean yea the character looked more tall/lean in the webtoon, but still...

Yeah.. Song Hye Kyo also diet and maintained her body for the shirtless scene in The Glory. The extreme actors and actresses have to go just for their roles and scenes in the drama..

Nevertheless, you should read the whole webtoon and finish because it’s SO GOOD!! I was freaking out while watching the highlight video because I could see ALL the webtoon scenes in there and I LOVE IT! I’m SO excited for this drama

• Like 1