Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

chellsee

said: Hello SIK family! Greetings from Singapore... 

My very first post here, whew! Butterflies on my tummy.I've been a stalker of this thread for quite sometime but so shy to join and communicate.. finally thru the courage and kindness of

KB

and

Ardent,

here I am coming out of my shell. 

I admire our man - SIK so much, such a great guy with an exceptional talent. I watched almost all of his dramas but I embraced Muhyul and Michael King the most. Oh i love him so...

Here I'm expressing my BIG THANKS for all the updates and latest news... keep them coming please! You guys have a great and wonderful week ahead! 

:)>:D<:-*

Thank you so much for the very warm welcome my dear SIKers!
Ardent & KB, much thanks to both of you... you really made me feel at home. *kiss *kissCeliap & Gabi, thanks for the welcome present and for making me feel so special. Oh those pictures, really awesome! Terribly missing our man. :-*

Bubbly Tuesday SIKers! :)

You're welcome, Chellsee.

I wish you were here when my multiply site was still active. You could have read some of my poems I wrote for SIK. Anyway, you can visit my account at Daily Motion and You Tube for my videos. Username is "ardently100".

Thanks, Celia for posting these announcements. Being a fan manager surely requires a lot of hard works. Mr. Park is promoted, too. They are having changes in Haneol Entertainment and I hope they have also new plans for SIK's career, like a new drama.

Hi ilenaz, yes will be praying every days..for some good news from this incident..  Glad to see you her..and waiting too on Songie's project.. v

awww..good eyes Celiap..am curious too if the lady in the black shirt also started with songie on his first play..*i am you*..     Looks very familiar..but again he's always surrounded withe familiar peoples..  v  
 WOw..thanks for the announcement on the updates of *gentle*..so if i understanding is more of a new staffs and rules..which is very wise and good idea.. Securities must be very good and tighter!!     I was at first thought they are now letting international fans to become members??  ;p..  I have kind of sadly forgotten about it….til now! hhehh  

Welcome to soompi and songie form chellsee, glad you've also slowly building to post in here, as I have too!   Like maybe two years, in here, when I first came aboard....but mainly in this form..for now.. :D  Guess I love everyone in here.. ;p   Have fun!

Thanks also, poh for the lovely photo on the MOFHB 500 special, I still can't get most of the stations now.. :(  will keep looking.. v 

waves to gab, ard,

e3055f83-0a77-4fde-a41c-9136ecb8a703_zps 

4881040891_5c84687233_o_zpsbb5b1299.jpg

hoonwoodjoon

said:Welcome to soompi and songie form chellsee, glad you've also slowly building to post in here, as I have too!   Like maybe two years, in here..but mainly in this form..for now..

:D

Guess I love everyone in here.. ;p  Have fun!

e3055f83-0a77-4fde-a41c-9136ecb8a703_zps

4881040891_5c84687233_o_zpsbb5b1299.jpg

I've been thinking a lot about SIK these past few days.  Watching his old dramas is not enough to fill my longings for him.  How I wish I could watch his latest movies or maybe he would consider doing another drama.  It's been awhile.
I really miss this man:
163_zps74cf5199.jpg