Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest hummer75

Hi Ladies:

I have been waiting to read here if SIK has decided on what kind of drama he will do next. But so far I have not read anything here yet. So, if any of you ladies know anything please post it her as soon as possible. Thank You Ladies. Have a nice day.

:) Ardently, hope you had a wonderful birthday, and lots of songie going towards you!!??   You have certainly entertained us all on songie soompi form..as of every single week!!  V..really envy you..and everyone's efforts and time!!  v

lol..KB let me know if it's okay to get a Tattoo, hearing it does hurt a bit..like needles??  Eeek.. NOw actually not sure when i'll be going back to Seoul..was going to for October..now either next year in Spring!!??  I missed seoul and everything/one there!!  
OH great, thanks for the new on Songie being on *qualifications of men* show..this is ON tomrorow!!  I might even record it..do have KBS..woohoo..!  Goes checking on my tv guide....~~~
Nice caps from the Korean Independence day, they should be on the olympic team soon!  How about 2016..v  fighting!
 Dang the water must be pretty chilly, but not to our king!!.. IF I can record this..and love to make copies for everyone..but will try!!  
 Wow..nice Reunion with step dad King Geumwa.....at the Child fund concert..think he's did this last year..i believe??  From below photo??  

Hey Erinny/Charmy2/Jojo..good to see you both!!  We are just getting swimmed with all these cool photos/events..from KBKB..  v

Hey Sig and Gab..lovely screen caps of EOTS..I've not rewatched this in a while!!  I will soon..AFTER I really need to catch up on FF!!!  I'm super behind now..  mmm  v

Hey elisa, metal, and alex, wished I can swim like Songie, can't even go under water!   ..;p

THanks for the photos..celiap..not seen the first one before..v  AND a happiest birthday to you!!

lol.Me too hummer forgotten whether he'll do a drama soon..and the historical??   v 

Okay..waaay behind here now, really need to get back to normal!  :)  AND now will see if I can get the QOM show!   fightings!

Guest Elisabeta1430291717

Hi, I greet all SIKers!
I had some health problems, but now I'm here !
I am the last to congratulate Celia, Ardently.Sorry....
Happy Birthday to you my dear !
Celia,eu sunt un cititor fidel al blogului tau.Iti multumesc pentru ceea ce faci.Sa ne bucuri mereu cu vestile tale despre SIK.
I enjoy SIK's  success in relay  Dokdo.
He is a great patriot, great athlete, great man and great artist.
I love you all.
Pentru tine Celia
poze-flori-desktop-flori-imagini-flori-s

For you Ardently

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_sbMpEWkT-mE2vyk98RS

HWJ, thanks.  If you are going to Seoul on October, why not attend SIK's BDFan Meeting?  It was postponed on October.  This is your rare opportunity to meet our man in person.

ELISABETA, thanks for the nice flowers.  I love flowers especially orchids.  It's my favorite.  I don't know what your health problem is, but I'm glad you're being okay now.

KONA, thank you for all the updates.  You're an angel, really.

MR. HUMMER, like you, I was also hoping that he would be busy shooting another movie/drama, but it turned out it's just a reality show.  Maybe he'll do another one next year.  He seems to be doing only one film a year.

Hi all SIKers,
Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I've just finished ep 39 of EoTS. The scene when Yum Moon was branded on his forehead really broke my heart. I was crying (thanks goodness I watched it alone very late at night). I really really hate Jang Bogo and Jung Hwa. Jong Hwa seems to have some space in her heart for him even though she said no. I can see some sadness in her eyes when she saw him. I don't feel any chemistry between Jung Hwa and Jang Bogo. Perhaps the actor who played Jang  Bogo is too old for Soo Ae. I know I'm too bias.
Kona, thank you for the info about Qualifications of Men download.  I really want to see it. BTW, your new signature is awesome. I like it. Oh, I also miss Michael King. Let's hope that it will be aired in Japan soon. I would like Japanese fans to see another different role of our prince.
High waves to everyone. Have a great week ahead ^_^ Miss you all.

I've just finished DL the Qualifications of Men but I've not watched it thoroughly yet. I'm watching just the beginning of it. Our prince was so cool riding his bike to the show. Here are some screen caps. Sorry that the quality is not so good.
x.120819.hdtv.h264.450p-with.mp4_0002340
k.120819.hdtv.h264.450p-with.mp4_0002458
0.120819.hdtv.h264.450p-with.mp4_0002395
0.120819.hdtv.h264.450p-with.mp4_0002395
8.120819.hdtv.h264.450p-with.mp4_0002531
r.120819.hdtv.h264.450p-with.mp4_0002514

:D..thanks KB and Alex on more of the QOM..show..hopefully this one is todays..but if not..there is always next Sundays!?   Looking great with the photos!!!    He's such a very sporty sportmanship!!!   Bike/swim/dives..  He's getting younger and younger!!   Can't wait....

Aww..ardently, yeah I was thinking of going in Oct or in the Spring, but it looks like I might not!?   Something has came up..but hopefully sometimes later next year!??    Yup.now to know..that OCT is a great month to go..birthday month/events..etc!   AS Idid missed him the last trip..just not in the right city!  :)    Hope you get to go too ardently, it's a lovely country!!    v

Hi, dear SIkers!
Happy birthday, dear Ardent! A special orchid-man for your soul, from all my heart  :)

224277_448779775162075_806999177_n.jpg

Dear Kona, dear Alex, thank you for all beautiful and interesting pictures and articles about our beloved Prince!
Dear HWJ, SIG Hadise, Elisabeta, thank you! Dear Mr. Hummer, nice to see you! We all hope for another drama ( with more than 100 episodes, preferable :D  ), but let's wait and see. 
Dear Willenette, Celia, Kish-Agnes, Metal and all SIkers (sorry for not mentioning all), thank you!
Love you all, SIKers!

Ardently, HWJ, Nazanin, Elisabeta, everyone - please don't worry. Be they early or belated, nice words and good wishes are always heartwarming and absolutely welcome. Thank you all.

Ah, yes, Ardently! My sign is LEO.  :)

Thank you Gab and celiap..he's been all over the place lately, I can't even catch up now..from FF to swimming!!  lol..and it's fun..;p   
waves...~~~~

KB yup..    QOM Songie isn't on this weekend..so maybe next wekeends!   Thanks for all the caps..and video's.. v 

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Gentle songilguk :)

My Uni Kona , Thank you very much for sharing nice video
:x

Dear alex Dear Gabi , Thanks for sharing
:)

Dear Mr.hummer , hi . Nice to see you
  ;)

Guest sig-Hadise

source : http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook

1218E5495030CF43094F76

141863495030CF440A274A

161A1D495030CF4507444D

187B78495030CF4634D92D

120E27495030CF471CD9BD

20771D495030CF483CF5D4

150DFC495030CF4B1D440C

190E7E4B5030CF4C342120

1619974B5030CF4D24F035

182D9D4B5030CF4E024A17

172CC74B5030CF4F044777

132D574B5030CF4F0311E3

140F304B5030CF502FE964

1824D24B5030CF51137164

122B444B5030CF5207F4DC

15099B4D5030CF5309F427

126CF54D5030CF5436193E

2006454D5030CF560FD0DD

17696A4D5030CF56339AB3

160FD84D5030CF57027440

180E074D5030CF58053822

171776495030CF590E28CB

197E40495030CF5A31C91C

1610D3495030CF5B1AC96C

13182C495030CF5C0BD814

191467495030CF5D145163

160B06495030CF5F22FBE1

170F89495030CF611CEA40

195EF34E5030CF620A9F06

1543D64E5030CF633798AA

Aloha chingus! 
Glad you are feeling better, elisabeta.
Thanks for the QOM caps, alex.
Gabi, your picture of Michael King is heart-stopping.
Hoonwoodjoon, ardent, and celia - happy Sunday!

Kona, from what I could understand from the QOM video, his sons' names remain Tae-han, Min-gook, and Man-se.  I thought they would be changed by the 100 day celebration, but I guess not.  I am also dying to find out why HAWAII was mentioned !!!
:D

metaltiger said: Aloha chingus! 
Glad you are feeling better, elisabeta.
Thanks for the QOM caps, alex.
Gabi, your picture of Michael King is heart-stopping.
Hoonwoodjoon, ardent, and celia - happy Sunday!

Kona, from what I could understand from the QOM video, his sons' names remain Tae-han, Min-gook, and Man-se.  I thought they would be changed by the 100 day celebration, but I guess not.  I am also dying to find out why HAWAII was mentioned !!!
:D

Hi, dear SIKers!
Splendid pictures, dear Hadise, thank you!
Thank you, dear Kona, for the movie; I'll savor it better in English version (I tried the figure at  32.21-32.33 minute and it's rather difficult to do it right  :(   )
Dear Metal, thank you! :)
Love you all, SIKers!

Hi SIKers, I just learned that if you put a "@" in front of the name you're addressing to, she/he will receive a notification that his/her name is mentioned.
Let me try first.

@Elisabeta, best wish to your health.  I didn't tell many people that I had a surgery last month and on medical leave now.  To everyone's surprise, I'm doing very well and almost back to normal.  I'm so bored at home and my best friends are TV, the couch, and all-about-SIK.  So you must have finished "All In"?  I'm quite picky but it is one of my favorite KDramas.  I watch many Kdramas but the ones that I really like and save in my archive to watch again are "All In", "Iljimea" (awesome soundtrack), "He Who Can't Marry" (original and hilarious), "Iris", and of course, all of SIK's dramas, good or not-so-good.

@sig-Hadise, thanks for re-posting the screen caps, dear.

@metaltiger, I'm waiting for the QoM with E-Sub from KBS World.  I'm still hoping to hear about SIK's next project.  I'm going to Sep 23 not by choice, just because we can't exchange or return the bookings.  Anyway, about 1 month away.  We will try to report "live" from the location.  About the triplet names, I guess after calling them for a while, they're bond with that names.  They'll be the famous triplets in South Korea:  Song Dae-Han, Song Min-Kook, and Song Man-See. 

@hoonwoodjoon, if you want, I think you can change your username with the new forum.  So you have KBS World with your cable TV?  Check QoM again next  week or the week after.  And if you're thinking of going to Seoul next year, aim for 3rd week in September. 

@alex1999, your Bae So Bin will appear in EOTS soon, after Yeom Moon is branded and sent off to slavery.  I received your donation to Child Fund.  Thank you!

@gabisikfan, I was scouting for good Kdramas to watch and from your post, I decided to give Rooftop Prince a shot.  I saw it in Dramafever many times, but I wasn't attracted to the poster.  But I watched it (leisurely).  I must say out of all the "past-present" and "reincarnation" boom such as "Dr. Jin" and "Queen In Hyun's Man", which I dropped out in the middle, --> "Rooftop Prince" is most entertaining.  I'm not a fan of the main characters, I can't stand Micky Yoochun's lipstick and shorter-than-short dresses that female cast are wearing.  Overall, the story line is not bad although a lot of plots are very predictable in a Kdrama way such as falling the stairs, stone kissing, and memory loss.  About Micky's sageuk voice, it's awkward to speak today's words with a sageuk tone.  The strange thing about SIK's voice is that we don't need to understand to realize the attraction in its deep and rich tone.   Since you posted the last part of I Am You in Romanian sub, I'm posting part 2 with English sub.

Hello to all other SIKers, Celia, Charmy, Moon-Gal, Mr. Hummer, Kish agasshi, Huili, Joanna, Erinnys, Ardent, and all! :-h

"SIK:  During a curtain call, a couple who sat on the very front row said: "Where is the actor who played the general son?". That was the best that I can't compare with any other compliment ..."

"SIK: 
Once I go on the stage and the audience holds their breath, waiting for my first line, I feel thrilled and incredibly alive. I truly, deeply, and madly enjoy acting every single moment on the stage.”

"SIK: One day, while I was practicing when no one around, I looked at the empty seats, which made me feel electrified.  The feeling is hard to put in words, and that's when I realized an empty stage and seats could make people more excited than tons of cameras."