Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi, dear SIKers!

Remember this image? After "Jumong" 's over 50% audience, somebody mixed this: Jumong riding the [Korean] tiger:

10430435_882554015162134_237692815867270

And here, feeding the tigers: who knows, maybe Jang Young Sil will be another Jumong for our Prince? (keep my fingers crossed! :D )

11949555_882568775160658_118026977278057

Big waves for all SIKers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you!

• Like 6

Song appa in Shanghai for the last portion of journey of the event "中韩青年自行车大长征" (sorry, I do not know how to translate this into English) and he will be also attending the closing ceremony.

N08qhax.jpg
Source: weibo

article.jpg
LOL, Song appa could not squeeze into the cyclist suit...SIK fighting!

• Like 13

Does anybody know if Song Il Gook is fluent in english? His pronunciation is really good in this video.

And I completely disagree with what he said in the recent episode about him being a bad singer. He sounds amazing. 

Edited by Miree
  • Like 7

Does anybody know if Song Il Gook is fluent in english? His pronunciation is really good in this video.

And I completely disagree with what he said in the recent episode about him being a bad singer. He sounds amazing. 

@charmy2 that boy beside manse is daehanie.. not mingukie.... :D

Yup...thats my Daehanie and he's so tall... :wub::wub:

Wow

• Like 1

Song Triplets Transform Into Adorable Belly Dancers on “Superman Returns” 

unHZhCK.jpg

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” Daehan, Minguk, and Mansehead to a belly dance academy to accommodate for their rising interest in dance and music. The triplets shake their butts and get their groove on.

Manse wows the audience with his great hip shake and he even learns a wave dance. Being a social butterfly, Manse quickly befriends other students there and has a great time.

When Minguk’s favorite song comes on, Minguk suddenly stops dancing and sings along to the song, even adding his own little dance moves along the way.

Daehan doesn’t quite get the idea of belly dancing yet and just dances however he likes, moving his shoulders up and down, and showing off his “dinosaur” dance moves.

Fans will be able to see more of their adorable dance session in the next episode of “Superman Returns” on September 6 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

Do you think the triplets will be good belly dancers?

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 10

@klent and @Miree, not until much later we learned that he prepared this performance (and I Am In The Mood For Love) for triplets' mom (his fiance then).  

At the time, he was at his peak after the tremendous success of Jumong.

SIG singing really well, he got great voice & also in tune... It's not easy to sing jazz. He really got many talents... Now I think Mingukie got singing talent from Appa.... :) So Mingukie please be nice to Appa when Appa wants to sing together. Waiting for Daehan Minguk Manse & Appa singing as quartets....

• Like 9

SIG singing really well, he got great voice & also in tune... It's not easy to sing jazz. He really got many talents... Now I think Mingukie got singing talent from Appa.... :) So Mingukie please be nice to Appa when Appa wants to sing together. Waiting for Daehan Minguk Manse & Appa singing as quartets....

agreed!  SIG has a very nice deep voice for singing jazz.  And Mingukie is such a rascal sometimes he didn't allow appa or uncle Sean to sing.  

Look at these bright eyes of Daehan.  though I like him with glasses on it's a shame Daehan from now on can't show his clear sparkling eyes fully any more :(  I can tell why Daehan's bias are upset.

11224281_1496814560632722_80071233291731

According to People magazine 2014 Lee Ki Hong is 4th runner up on the list of "sexiest man alive"  He loves the tirplets and visited Song's family recently.  Heehee....but our SIK is the sexiest man alive in my heart every year since 10/2010 you can see that compaing my avatar to Lee Ki hong right?  and Lee Kihong is only 28, my avatar picture was when SIG was 38!  but sister and I thougth SIG was 28 back then. 

:wub::wub:

11987057_560210600799445_171523074362318

Edited by charmy2
  • Like 9

Minguk Is Jealous of Manse’s New Girlfriend on “Superman Returns”?

superman-returns2.jpg

On the September 6 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,Song Il Kook takes his triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, to a ranch. The actor explains that he wanted to teach his children where the milk they drink everyday is made.

At the ranch, Manse meets a young lady who catches his attention. The two children have fun while playfully touching each other’s cheeks. As Minguk sees the interaction between the two, he cannot hide his jealousy and keeps peeking at his brother and the pretty mystery girl. Minguk’s cute envy ends up causing laughter amongst both Song Il Gook and the viewers.

Catch the cute interaction between Minguk and Manse on the latest episode of “Superman Returns.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/06/minguk-is-jealous-of-manses-new-girlfriend-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8

Haha....@ardently, your Manse will be a playboy in the future :D

j/k I wonder if he was drawn to females when he was little.  My friend's son when he was little was drawn to mommy, grandma, sister instead of daddy or grandpa.  if 2 persons held out there arms for him, he would picked the lady instead.  

11953115_773403252781731_120568267134792

• Like 7

Episode 94 The Song Family (NO Subs)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficSlFLbUpGYVJmdDQ

11224707_864767566932126_539716595237719

Episode 92 The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs)  Epi 93 is not avail on KBSWorld yet  :blink:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficTHBEU2V3SHJIVzA

Older episodes, please download now as links will be removed soon.

I will try to upload 4 epis each Sunday and they will be available for about a week, before I remove them to make space for other episodes.

Episode 44 The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs):  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficYkFPdHN5OHNLSms

Episode 45 The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs):  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficcVB3ZHJYak5VVTA

Episode 46 The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs):  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficZUlIV3JKemJvdjA

Episode 47 The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs):  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficUWMxaGdkMURzNzA

• Like 8

Hi KonaBeans, did you upload episode 91 The Song Family (English Subs) because I was going over the episodes I have downloaded and I see that I have episode 90 and then todays download of episode 92. I don't know if I missed it when you posted it or what.

Thanks again for your hard work.

• Like 3