Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, what kinds of class music the triplets listen to? ‘Classic Music Tour’

‘Triplets classic – Classic music tour with Daehan, Minguk, and Manse (2CDs)’ will be released in limited edition and general edition, and started presale on August 18.

source

Hi @irilight, thank you for sharing this wonderful news.

Would you know where we can place order? I'd really love to have one. :wub:

chellsee, it's available in "ebay" - TRIPLETS CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION Superman Returns 2 CD + TRIPLETS BOTTLE (500ML) + FOLDED POSTER. INCLUDED 32 PAGE Daehan Minguk Manse PHOTO BOOKLET

Price:

US $20.50 +

Shipping:

$14.99 Standard Int'l Shipping (for the first CD + POSTER and US$10 for each additional CD.)

Delivery:

Estimated between Tue. Sep. 22 and Wed. Oct. 7

Payment Method: PAYPAL ONLY

Thanks a million @willenette:)

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 4

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, what kinds of class music the triplets listen to? ‘Classic Music Tour’

‘Triplets classic – Classic music tour with Daehan, Minguk, and Manse (2CDs)’ will be released in limited edition and general edition, and started presale on August 18.

source

chellsee, it's available in "ebay" - TRIPLETS CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION Superman Returns 2 CD + TRIPLETS BOTTLE (500ML) + FOLDED POSTER. INCLUDED 32 PAGE Daehan Minguk Manse PHOTO BOOKLET

Price:

US $20.50 +

Shipping:

$14.99 Standard Int'l Shipping (for the first CD + POSTER and US$10 for each additional CD.)

Delivery:

Thanks willenette , I found it cheaper at Gmarket, herewith the link:

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=708838808

The price of 19,300 Won consists of 2 CD of limited edition (with 32-page photo booklet of Daehan Minguk Manse included) and a 500 ml bottle, add on 1000 Won to get the poster.

I am placing order now...

• Like 7

Hello friends,

By popular demand :), I begin to re-upload all the episodes of our beloved Song Family.

Because limited space on my Google Drive, each week, I will upload 2 older episodes and 1 new of the week.

Links will be good for about 1 - 2 weeks only, so please download as soon as possible if you want to keep the collection.

Here is episode 34 and 35.  Look how small our boys are.  

Enjoy!

Episode 34 - The Song Family with ENGLISH Subs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficN3RlMmxXcFBxdTA

11895224_855970047811878_408084532005240

Episode 35 - The Song Family with ENGLISH Subs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficYlFXU0Rkc1VrdkE

11890036_855970051145211_906547369398555

• Like 14

Hello friends,

By popular demand :), I begin to re-upload all the episodes of our beloved Song Family.

Because limited space on my Google Drive, each week, I will upload 2 older episodes and 1 new of the week.

Links will be good for about 1 - 2 weeks only, so please download as soon as possible if you want to keep the collection.

Enjoy!

This is GREAT! Thanks Kona! :wub:

• Like 4

source

Price:

US $20.50 +

Shipping:

Delivery:

Thanks willenette , I found it cheaper at Gmarket, herewith the link:

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=708838808

The price of 19,300 Won consists of 2 CD of limited edition (with 32-page photo booklet of Daehan Minguk Manse included) and a 500 ml bottle, add on 1000 Won to get the poster.

I am placing order now...

Hi adelinetew, thanks for sharing the link. But, in ebay the poster is already included in the package of $20.50. Is it still cheaper? :phew:

• Like 4

TRIPLETS CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION Superman Returns 2 CD + TRIPLETS BOTTLE (500ML) + FOLDED POSTER. INCLUDED 32 PAGE Daehan Minguk Manse PHOTO BOOKLET

Price: US $20.50 +
Shipping: $14.99 Standard Int'l Shipping (for the first CD + POSTER and US$10 for each additional CD.)

willenette I have checked with the seller, yes, USD 20.50 includes the poster, but it will be folded poster with freight cost of USD 14.99, for poster in tube (which will enable the poster to be in better condition), you have to pay freight cost of USD 18.99.

A rough calculation of Won to USD, price of 20,300 Won (includes poster) from Gmarket is about USD 17.50. And freight cost of Gmarket to my country (Malaysia) is about 14,000 Won (= USD 12.00) , so overall I can save minimum USD 6.00 if I buy from Gmarket.

• Like 6

Hello friends,

Enjoy!

Yay! Much much appreciated @KonaBeans, Kamsahamnida my dear.:wub:

• Like 5

Hello friends,

Enjoy!

11895224_855970047811878_408084532005240

11890036_855970051145211_906547369398555

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As someone who discovered SIK and the Triplets only a couple of months ago, this is precious! I can finally download all episodes and enjoy it anytime. 

I appreciate it. Thank you!

I can't believe how much they have grown in only 12 months. 

• Like 5

i wish for that too. i would like to see them in a crime thriller where a cop is chasing a killer but we will keep on guessing which of the two is the real bad person. 

they would rock in that concept!

Who knows...maybe HJW noona will join in the Jung Young-sil casts... :P

• Like 6

TRIPLETS CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION Superman Returns 2 CD + TRIPLETS BOTTLE (500ML) + FOLDED POSTER. INCLUDED 32 PAGE Daehan Minguk Manse PHOTO BOOKLET

Price: US $20.50 +
Shipping: $14.99 Standard Int'l Shipping (for the first CD + POSTER and US$10 for each additional CD.)

willenette I have checked with the seller, yes, USD 20.50 includes the poster, but it will be folded poster with freight cost of USD 14.99, for poster in tube (which will enable the poster to be in better condition), you have to pay freight cost of USD 18.99.

A rough calculation of Won to USD, price of 20,300 Won (includes poster) from Gmarket is about USD 17.50. And freight cost of Gmarket to my country (Malaysia) is about 14,000 Won (= USD 12.00) , so overall I can save minimum USD 6.00 if I buy from Gmarket.

adelinetew. ahhh............OK, because Math is my waterloo - hahaha. Thanks for the confirmation. :P

• Like 3

Song Il-Kook narrates. Posted by KBS

고품격 글로벌 다큐멘터리 5부작 <몬순>
#징비록 이 떠난 그 시간 그 자리에 ##송일국 과 함께 #몬순 이 왔다.

광활한 몬순지역의 자연과 인간에 대한 대 서사시
고품격 글로벌 다큐멘터리 5부작 <몬순>

1부 목마른기다림 8월 22일 토요일 밤 9시 40분 KBS1TV
2부 몬순의 시작 8월 23일 일요일 밤 9시 40분 KBS1TV
# Left in place, although by that time drafted # # Song Il-Guk with monsoon has come.

The vast monsoon epic quality for humans and nature in the area of global documentary 5 trilogy <몬순>part 1 August 22, thirsty wait on a Saturday night at 9:40 am KBS1TV part 2 on August 23, the start of the monsoon Sunday night at 9:40 pm KBS1TV</몬순>

Preview here:

• Like 10