Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@tranannalb_6076. Before reading your post, I thought the pic was taken by Sik's dad and the little boy was Sik. It really resembles Minguk especially he has the tendency of holding a toy. Also the dressing part. AMAZING DISCOVER!

• Like 8

Minguk : Manse , don't cry

Oh Mingukkie , how could your reaction make my heart fully with butterflies..You are trully good son , good boy & good oppa...:-)

Mr Song , can  borrow your triplets just for one day..If not all of three, please lend your mingukkie...please..They are my precious musketeers...i love them & I respect Mr Song coz he always be a good daddy for a good sons....

• Like 7

Warner Music? Are they really recording children's song? 

Warner Classic is the recording arm of Warner music that specializes in Classical music. That is why the triplets are holding violin, bass and riding a classic car. 

• Like 5

@tranannalb_6076. Before reading your post, I thought the pic was taken by Sik's dad and the little boy was Sik. It really resembles Minguk especially he has the tendency of holding a toy. Also the dressing part. AMAZING DISCOVER!

it is indeed an AMAZING DISCOVERY!  this picture was taking in 1948, so there was no way that was SIK either.  if it were SIK, he would be 67 yrs old now :D

11863253_618321634976336_877755543532763

Minguk : Manse , don't cry

Oh Mingukkie , how could your reaction make my heart fully with butterflies..You are trully good son , good boy & good oppa...:-)

Mr Song , can  borrow your triplets just for one day..If not all of three, please lend your mingukkie...please..They are my precious musketeers...i love them & I respect Mr Song coz he always be a good daddy for a good sons....

@peace79, please don't cut in the line.  I'm going to have the triplets or Mingukie before your turn.  :D

Hi, dear SIKers!

Few days ago I found this playlist of Jang Hee Bin with SIK in a Joseon-period drama. He looks gorgeous! Thank you, Farayld Sig!

(for entering in the Jang Young Sil's mood :) )

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x29oyl_farayld_2003-jang-hee-bin-张嬉嫔-장희빈/1#video=xu9xsr

Love you all!

@gabisikfan, thank you for the video.  he looks gorgeous in that video.  :wub:

• Like 7

tranannalb_6076, thank you for the 2015 Cheongsangri video.  Very appropriate for the Korean National Liberation Day, August 15, 

I could feel their strong national pride that united SIK with the students and understand better how he could leave his family for this important trip.  He must be looking forward to the time when he can bring his sons with him, so they could learn more about their great great grandfather, Kim Jwa-jin, and other Korean patriots.  

• Like 7

HA JI WON MEETS TRIPLETS

photo625175.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won met the triplets, Daehan, Minguk, Manse.

On August 18th, Ha Ji-won posted four photos of herself and the triplets on her personal Instagram, along with a short caption, "The triplets with me, Yay".

The revealed photos show Ha Ji-won playing with the triplets while she holds the hands of the triplets or let them sit on her laps.

The triplets' cuteness and Ha Ji-won's beautiful look catch your attention. Meanwhile, 'The Time I Loved You' starring Ha Ji-won as Oh Ha-na ended on August 16th.

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-meets-triplets-85613.html

Later...I wish SIK appa can act alongside HJW noona in new drama... :wub:

Edited by badsmuler
  • Like 13

Later...I wish SIK appa can act alongside HJW noona in new drama... :wub:

i wish for that too. i would like to see them in a crime thriller where a cop is chasing a killer but we will keep on guessing which of the two is the real bad person. 

they would rock in that concept!

• Like 7

Another version:

Ha Ji Won Enjoys a Cute Date With Song Triplets

On August 18, Ha Ji Won uploaded photos of herself with the adorable Song triplets on her Instagram account. Along with four photos, she posted, “The Song triplets~ and me.”

In the pictures, the actress and toddlers can be seen at a soccer stadium. They appear to have gotten close to one another as they are holding hands and playing with each other.

The actress looks delighted as she literally deals with a handful of triplets.

Ha Ji Won Song Triplets 2

Apparently, they got together as spokesmodels for Hana Bank and Korea Exchange Bank. They participated in a TV commercial campaign celebrating Korea’s 70th anniversary of independence.

How adorable do they look together?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/18/ha-ji-won-enjoys-a-cute-date-with-song-triplets/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 9

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, what kinds of class music the triplets listen to? ‘Classic Music Tour’

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, what kinds of class music the triplets listen to? ‘Classic Music Tour’

‘Triplets classic – Classic music tour with Daehan, Minguk, and Manse (2CDs)’ containing the favourite classic music of the triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, who appear on KBS 2TV variety programme ‘Happy Sunday – Superman returns’, will be released on September 3.

The triplets loved by many people are known to have listened to classic music since they were infants.

Music is effective in controlling a human being’s emotion. Especially, it is absolutely influential to infants who sensitively react to external stimuli.

This album consisting of 2 CDs, contains 30 pieces of classic music played by the musicians from a 118-year-old traditional classic label ‘Warner Classics’, based on music therapy researches.

CD 1 contains merry tuned music for play, such as ‘Rimsky-Korsakov: Flight of the Bumblebee’, and ‘Rossini: Willam Tell Overture’. CD 2 contains calm tuned music for rest and relaxation, such as ‘Tchaikovsky: The Swan Lake – Scene’, and ‘Chopin: Raindrop Prelude’

‘Triplets classic – Classic music tour with Daehan, Minguk, and Manse (2CDs)’ will be released in limited edition and general edition, and started presale on August 18.

source

• Like 13

Another version:

On August 18, Ha Ji Won uploaded photos of herself with the adorable Song triplets on her Instagram account. Along with four photos, she posted, “The Song triplets~ and me.”

In the pictures, the actress and toddlers can be seen at a soccer stadium. They appear to have gotten close to one another as they are holding hands and playing with each other.

The actress looks delighted as she literally deals with a handful of triplets.

Apparently, they got together as spokesmodels for Hana Bank and Korea Exchange Bank. They participated in a TV commercial campaign celebrating Korea’s 70th anniversary of independence.

How adorable do they look together?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/18/ha-ji-won-enjoys-a-cute-date-with-song-triplets/

Hi chellsee, thanks for sharing more. HJW seems to be enjoying so much her time with the triplets....her quality time that is!  Lucky triplets & vice-versa! They look so cute. Ha Ji Won seems to be a good Mom in the future. :P

• Like 6

‘Triplets classic – Classic music tour with Daehan, Minguk, and Manse (2CDs)’ will be released in limited edition and general edition, and started presale on August 18.

source

Hi @irilight, thank you for sharing this wonderful news.

Would you know where we can place order? I'd really love to have one. :wub:

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5

source

@Chellsee, unfortunately I do not not know. i would love to have it too.

They mention KBS 2TV variety programme ‘Happy Sunday – Superman returns’, will be released on September 3. Lets see if KBS announces it, or we can ask KBS on FB page.

• Like 5

source

chellsee, it's available in "ebay" - TRIPLETS CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION Superman Returns 2 CD + TRIPLETS BOTTLE (500ML) + FOLDED POSTER. INCLUDED 32 PAGE Daehan Minguk Manse PHOTO BOOKLET

Price:

US $20.50 +

Shipping:

$14.99 Standard Int'l Shipping (for the first CD + POSTER and US$10 for each additional CD.)

Delivery:

Estimated between Tue. Sep. 22 and Wed. Oct. 7

Payment Method: PAYPAL ONLY
  • Like 7

source

chellsee, it's available in "ebay" - TRIPLETS CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION Superman Returns 2 CD + TRIPLETS BOTTLE (500ML) + FOLDED POSTER. INCLUDED 32 PAGE Daehan Minguk Manse PHOTO BOOKLET

Price:

US $20.50 +

Shipping:

$14.99 Standard Int'l Shipping (for the first CD + POSTER and US$10 for each additional CD.)

Delivery:

Estimated between Tue. Sep. 22 and Wed. Oct. 7

Payment Method: PAYPAL ONLY

@willenette, you are so resourceful!   Thank you chingu   smileys-thanks-771216.gif

• Like 5