Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

class="content-title"How Much Have Song Il Gook’s Triplets Grown in 9 Months?

How Much Have Song Il Gook’s Triplets Grown in 9 Months?

If you’ve watched actor Song Il Gook’s triplets on “Superman Returns” since they first joined the show, you have probably noticed their drastic development and transformation week by week, but just how much have they grown in nine months?

On the April 19 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns,” dad Song Il Gook checked Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se’s height and weight measurements to see how much they have grown.

Nine months ago, Dae Han was 94 centimeters tall and weighed 15.35 kilograms, Min Gook was 93 centimeters tall and weighed 15.35 kilograms, and Man Se was 91 centimeters tall and weighed 14.5 kilograms.

After taking their news measurements, it was revealed that Dae Han is 103 centimeters tall and weighs 17.65 kilograms, Min Gook is 101 centimeters tall and weighs 17.8 kilograms, and Man Se is 99 centimeters tall and weighs 16.85 kilograms.

Seeing this, Song Il Gook expressed his surprise, saying, “They all grew 8-9 centimeters. Dad grew a lot sideways. When I see the first broadcast, I get startled,” and showed his determination to go on a diet.

superman returns triplets 2

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

ardently said: @kona, thanks for the above videos. They made my day.

I'm not surprised at all that Sik has gained weight. Look how he eats. The Song boys are unbelievable. 12trays of dumplings and more in just one sitting. Almost half of these are eaten by Sik. Lol. No doubt, the triplets inherited their huge appetite from appa Il Kook.

Btw, although Sik is heavier now, he looks more handsome and cute to me. I love his fresh aura.

@zuizui thanks for posting Deahan's sleeping gif, I can't stop myself laughing out loud seeing that. It's the most adorable and funny moment that I have ever watch in ROS! Plus factor is Deahan is so adorable! He is my favorite maybe because I'm the eldest among my siblings. Anyway I have the same experience like Il Kook oppa, when I weigh myself after a long period of time going to the gym I feel frustrated and I will give my 100% in my workout, then I will feel hungry after 3hrs in the gym; off I will go to buffet restaurant and eat my hearts out! I mean what is the point right? Heheheh3! The point is I deserve to eat after my hard workout! Lol!

• Like 1

@zuizui @Lj, i always enjoy reading your comments, gifs, and pics.  Totally agree with @zuizui, I felt annoyed seeing photos of triplets that get altered just to show their favorite.  Some fans even created separate FB fanpage for each of the boys.  Let's love them as a family.

Just like many of you, I adore Deahan's sleepy scene and couldn't help laughing every zillion time I watched it.

Inside news from some fans who met appa IlKook last week in Korea: 

- Manse is completely diaper-free. 

- Minguk is on-and-off. 

- Responsible Deahan:  still very much on diaper.  Aigooooo!!!!  Fighting, Daehan, you can do it.

On another topic, I found this translation from Vietfan FB.

Apparently the letter on the wall is from a young fan.  It is said:  "Hello, I'm 'abc'.  I like Deahan Minguk Manse very much.  I've been a fan of yours ever since I watched 'Superman is Back'.  Deahan, Minguk, Manse ah, sarangheo! ".

11159504_718005694977199_836294617097108

• Like 1

@KonaBeans thanks for the report of the triplets about their potty training. I know that in a few months they will be completely out of diaper. My children in the class are 6 month older than the twins and out of 23 children 2 are still in nappy....but they are training nicely. Plus I always observe with twins or triplets the eldest is the last one who will be out of nappies. I don't know if that is coincident but I always experience that in our nursery for 10 years!

• Like 1

KonaBeans said:

@zuizui @Lj, i always enjoy reading your comments, gifs, and pics.  Totally agree with @zuizui, I felt annoyed seeing photos of triplets that get altered just to show their favorite.  Some fans even created separate FB fanpage for each of the boys.  Let's love them as a family.

Just like many of you, I adore Deahan's sleepy scene and couldn't help laughing every zillion time I watched it.

Inside news from some fans who met appa IlKook last week in Korea: 

- Manse is completely diaper-free. 

- Minguk is on-and-off. 

- Responsible Deahan:  still very much on diaper.  Aigooooo!!!!  Fighting, Daehan, you can do it.

On another topic, I found this translation from Vietfan FB.

Apparently the letter on the wall is from a young fan.  It is said:  "Hello, I'm 'abc'.  I like Deahan Minguk Manse very much.  I've been a fan of yours ever since I watched 'Superman is Back'.  Deahan, Minguk, Manse ah, sarangheo! ".

• Like 1

ardently said: @kona, thanks for the above videos. They made my day.

I'm not surprised at all that Sik has gained weight. Look how he eats. The Song boys are unbelievable. 12trays of dumplings and more in just one sitting. Almost half of these are eaten by Sik. Lol. No doubt, the triplets inherited their huge appetite from appa Il Kook.

Btw, although Sik is heavier now, he looks more handsome and cute to me. I love his fresh aura.

• Like 1

Right, Kona. He eats fast. The kids are like that, too. Before, Minkuk even tried to stuff his mouth with two strawberries.

Do you notice the wifey in their family picture? She has a resemblance with Park Jin Hee. That's maybe the reason why Sik seemed so close to her while they're shooting Fermentation Family.

It amazes me that this brat, Manse, is the first one to get rid of his diapers. He wants to become a big boy fast. While his two siblings were busy playing, he was joining his appa in the physical exercises. He led them in their march to the ground.

• Like 1