Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Found this on dramafever.com.  Sorry, but I couldn't load any pictures.

The Return of Superman publishes how-to guide for dads<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

by whatadrama on Tue, Jan 27, 2015

<?xml:namespace prefix = "v" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

I absolutely agree about Minguk-Manse closeness...but wait till Sarangie noona comes in...  :(( :((
Just look at urri Mingukie face...i think he's a little bit sad... :)) :))
ldhfj_zpsf535e858.jpg

In the end, thats my Daehanie who is still loyal, care and cheer for him...we can see urri cutie Mingukie smiling again... >:D<
ljgj_zps8f6b1caf.jpg

kfjg_zps89b7de3d.jpg

ldjgj_zps18f77d79.jpg

That whats a big brother is for... O:-)

Guest tripletslover

It's a graduation week in Korea and Hana Bank releases this picture for congratulating all the graduates.I'm looking forward for the Seollal greeting :D
ftj38l.png

metaltiger

said:

The Return of Superman, the most popular TV show of 2014 in Korea, was published as a book on January 10.

The Return of Superman is a reality TV show that chronicles the lives of celebrities and their children.

The book version of the TV show is a how-to guide for young dads, and explains the psychology of children aged one through five. The book delivers helpful insights on caring for children, managing the family dynamics and cherishing the value of ordinary days with children.

Chronicling the lives of the children from The Return of Superman, the book shows that any dad can be a good dad. Suh Chun Suk, author of the book, said in an interview, “Good dads are not the perfect dads. Good dads are those who try to be better dads every day.”