Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi all..i'm new here...i just want to say...

I love these triplet..they are so adorable & brilliant..So cute.....i like daehan , manse but honestly I already falling in love with mingukkie..

Mingukkie...your aegyo just make you more cute & funny....:-)

Triplet fighting...mmuahhhh

@peace79,  It's hard to just pick who your favorite is they are all so adorable I have to spend at least 2 hrs in a day to watch and see what they are up two.. I love to watch them eat they do have health appetites which is a good thing and thanks to them I'm also learning to pick up on some Korean words and sentences, But love Daehan  

• Like 4

“Superman Returns” Song Manse Is Upset When His Brothers Get Punished, Wants to Take Punishment Together

“Superman Returns” Song Manse Is Upset When His Brothers Get Punished, Wants to Take Punishment Together

On the August 9 episode of “Superman Returns,” the Song triplets, Chu Sarang, and Yuto get etiquette lessons.

One of the lessons that the children learn is that they shouldn’t leave leftovers. However, among the triplets, Manse is the only one that finishes his food. Daehan and Minguk say that they don’t think they can eat any more, and Daehan says, “I think my stomach is going to hurt.”

daehan-minguk-manse-superman-returns.png

Because the two older triplets weren’t able to finish their food, the teacher tells them to stand up. Manse, seeing his brothers stand up, says he will stand, too, but he is stopped. However, upset, Manse starts crying, and when the teacher tells him to stand, as he seems to want to take the punishment with his brothers, he is more than willing to do so and immediately gets to his feet, raising his arms high above his head.

superman-returns-daehan-minguk-manse.png

Meanwhile, dad Song Il Kook proudly looks on.

superman-returns-song-il-gook.png

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/09/superman-returns-song-manse-is-upset-when-his-brothers-get-punished-wants-to-take-punishment-together/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 11

The Song Family - Episode 89 (ENGLISH Subs)

Link is available in limited time only.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficOU43dHhkYXp5NTA

11872208_851389534936596_796431990855176

The Song Family - Episode 90 (NO Subs)

Link is available in limited time only.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficZ0hHNWJXcTNGNXc

11864826_851769138231969_109933909852104

• Like 8

Hi all..i'm new here...i just want to say...

I love these triplet..they are so adorable & brilliant..So cute.....i like daehan , manse but honestly I already falling in love with mingukkie..

Mingukkie...your aegyo just make you more cute & funny....:-)

Triplet fighting...mmuahhhh

@peace79,  It's hard to just pick who your favorite is they are all so adorable I have to spend at least 2 hrs in a day to watch and see what they are up two.. I love to watch them eat they do have health appetites which is a good thing and thanks to them I'm also learning to pick up on some Korean words and sentences, But love Daehan  

Hi..i'm noticed about you..nice to meet you here...hehehe..Actually since last year i already start follow this triplet.Yup,i agree that it's so hard to choose who are the most adorable among three but this picture,caught me.Ahhhhh i'm falling in love with mingukkie at the first sight...kikikii

tumblr_inline_nb1zfjSfZt1t0285q.jpg#credit to the owner

Edited by peace79
  • Like 9

Thanks for the birthday greetings, everyone.  I'm still here, reading your posts regularly.  i'll post more when we start talking about his new drama.:)

Hi ardently, maybe LATE but it's better late than never - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you enjoyed your special day with your family & loved-ones. I hope you had a GRAND TIME! :P

• Like 5

“Superman Returns” Song Minguk Comforts Manse and Wipes Away His Tears: “Manse, Don’t Cry”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/10/superman-returns-song-minguk-comforts-manse-and-wipes-away-his-tears-manse-dont-cry/

“Superman Returns” Song Minguk Comforts Manse and Wipes Away His Tears: “Manse, Don’t Cry”

On the latest episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Minguk impressed viewers with his adorable love for his brothers.

The Song triplets, Chu Sarang, and Yuto take a trip to get etiquette lessons, and at one point in their lessons, the children have to recite four Chinese characters.

Minguk, who goes first among the brothers, recites the characters correctly, and is rewarded with a persimmon treat.

song minguk victory ceremony 0

Manse goes next, but is unable to remember all four. The instructor sternly says, “If you can’t do it, you’ll have to stay here alone. You won’t be able to go home and you’ll have to live with me. Manse, are you going to live with me?”

Manse, greatly upset, starts crying, and Daehan and Minguk start to give him worried looks.

daehan minguk manse superman returns 0

When Manse is unable to stop, Minguk intervenes, and wipes Manse’s tears, saying, “Manse, don’t cry.” He then hands his little brother the persimmon that he was given as a reward earlier, which promptly makes Manse’s tears disappear.

song minguk persimmon

Moved, the teacher gives Minguk two more treats for his kind actions. Triumphantly saying, “Persimmon!” he goes to give one to Daehan, but is stopped by the instructor, as Daehan needs to have his turn at the quiz and a chance to win his own.

song il gook minguk superman returns

Watch the clip below.

Edited by celiap
  • Like 8

Good to hear from you, ardent.  I'm like you, quietly reading posts.  I'm enjoying the comments from the new names (at least to me) like peace 79, maldita, janis.  Keep it coming SIKers! :lol:  

Thank you for welcoming me.Honestly i came here because of triplet.Actually before i follow The Return of Superman , I'm truly lack of info about SIK.I'm not familiar with his name even i never watch any of his drama...mianhe...Now,i'm absolutely  no doubt that how special & lucky is he.

All i can say...

***He is one of an incredible father's i ever seen***

• Like 8

NEW VIDEO HOPE YOU  ENJOY!!!!!!

WELCOME PEACE79 IF YOU CHECK OUT HIS DRAMAS AND MOVIES YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT HOW GREAT OF AN ACTOR HE IS FIRST TO WATCH WOULD BE JUMONG AND KINGDOM OF THE WIND DRAMAFEVER HAS SOME OF HIS MOVIES AND DRAMAS OH BY THE WAY A MAN CALLED GOD IS GREAT ALSO. ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE LOTS GREAT PEOPLE WELCOME AGAIN FROM YVONNE ALLEN 

CHECK MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IT IS YVONNE ALLEN HAVE ALMOST 100 VIDEOS DEDICATED TO MR. SONG IL KOOK.

EVERYONE ENJOY !!!!!

• Like 10

Can someone tell me which drama Papa Song is going to be doing?  Thanks.

Hi @Kathy, you may want to read below links about SIK's "Jang Young Sil" drama which is expected to start airing on KBS in January 2016.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/27/song-il-gook-confirmed-for-new-historical-kbs-drama/

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/29/superman-returns-pd-congratulates-song-il-gook-and-thanks-him-for-staying-on-the-show/

~~~~~~~

Appa SIK is the sweetest dad.:wub:

1028132830_440d7aef_3068169688_731c725a.

Can't get over of episode 90.

Oh I love them so... :wub:

1028132830_213f4620_2097085402_9dd1be46.

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 9