Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Episode 86 - The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs)

I found Dramafever's soft subs from another source. It's a little bit off sync but at least we can edit the Song family only.

Link is available in limited time only.  Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficWTR5VVg1STQwOEE

Dear @KonaBeans, I am always looking forward for the Song Family part only. Really appreciated your time and effort.

Much much thanks! :wub:

1813913477_dce1ec18.gif

• Like 9

Episode 86 - The Song Family (ENGLISH Subs)

I found Dramafever's soft subs from another source. It's a little bit off sync but at least we can edit the Song family only.

Link is available in limited time only.  Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficWTR5VVg1STQwOEE

Thanks for this!

I normally downloaded the Raw file on Song family from DC in the first instance after watching the show live on internet, so that I can make GIFs of lovely Daehanie. I will watch Song family part again at the website with Chinese subs the next day and then wait for the Eng subtitled video clip, so I am watching the part on Song family for at least 3 times!

Just realised that our broadcast of ROS here on paid TV is just a week late, episode 86 was shown yesterday, below is the snap from my TV screen...

Vobw22K.jpg

• Like 8

Hi, first time posting here... Thank you for all the info. you provide.

Song Il Gook Attends Tattoist Movie Premiere with Supporting Lead Seo Young’s Fashion Fail Outfit

cbn7.jpg

Read article HERE

Edited by irilight
  • Like 6

Lovely photos of the tattooist premieres and more SM:R..always fun to watch!   

Waves to KB, gab, chell, will, ade, bad, ard, charm, and everyone!  

Now was checking if more tattooist photos..but some more not- posted yet of the *I am You, 2014* hand printing event??      And I want his hoodie..v  :wub:

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#images?q=song il kook&s=4

457934204.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB  457934194.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB 

457934222.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB  457934232.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB 

457934220.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB

• Like 11

Some photos shared and posted in GeNtLe by our fellow SIKers who attended the film screening last Sunday, 19 July at Bucheon City Hall.

Source: GeNtLe and full credit to owner.

From the last episode of the Return of Superman, SIK looks slimmer now. :wub:

tumblr_nrv7ezw95d1tjt42ro5_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nrv7ezw95d1tjt42ro3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nrv7ezw95d1tjt42ro4_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nrv7ezw95d1tjt42ro2_540.jpgtumblr_nrv7ezw95d1tjt42ro1_540.png
Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 12

Lovely photos of the tattooist premieres and more SM:R..always fun to watch!   

Waves to KB, gab, chell, will, ade, bad, ard, charm, and everyone!  

Now was checking if more tattooist photos..but some more not- posted yet of the *I am You, 2014* hand printing event??      And I want his hoodie..v  :wub:

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#images?q=song il kook&s=4

Hi hoodwoonjoon, thanks for sharing the photos & also for this link. Wahhh.............we could get to see him on the big screen soon. I hope we could get to see more photos about this movie and more news as well. The 1st time I saw the stills some days ago, I thought all along it's an old picture since I hardly heard news about it. I'm very sure that SIG's fans are now anticipating & have huge excitement for this movie. :P

• Like 10

Most welcome Will, Yeah those *I am You, event* was a surprised one, since rarely he is updated on wire images or any public event pages?  Now will keep looking their more often..v   Me too will have to wait for tattooist in buying duds form..for overseas fans like us!  Too bad tv don't show movies..or do they?  Maybe on hulu?  v

Stunning photos for more on the premiere, chell, he's more worth then me!!  Don't think he's aged yet either..

Hey cutie, they sure look alike..maybe a distance relatives..  like cousin/nephew by now??  ;p  

Nice look out,  already we are at the 1111th pages!!  That's a lot of work!  ;p..Big high five to us fans. to this songie soompi family!!  fightings!!  Congrad!!  :w00t::sweatingbullets:

Edited by hoonwoodjoon
  • Like 8

Most welcome Will, Yeah those *I am You, event* was a surprised one, since rarely he is updated on wire images or any public event pages?  Now will keep looking their more often..v   Me too will have to wait for tattooist in buying duds form..for overseas fans like us!  Too bad tv don't show movies..or do they?  Maybe on hulu?  v

Stunning photos for more on the premiere, chell, he's more worth then me!!  Don't think he's aged yet either..

hoodwoonjoon, ye, one way are to use one of the popular streaming services, like Netflix or as you said Hulu Plus. With a subscription per month on these services you can enjoy thousands of different TV Shows and Movies licensed through their service. You won't find everything you watch today, but you'll get tons of content in full HD with no commercials. About SIG during premier, he has not aged at all - he's just like fine wine, the longer he aged, the better we get - hahaha. SIG is still HOT! He looks awesome, even more so with a few wrinkles.....:P

• Like 10

If 7 classic detectives were played by K-drama stars

The combination of Detective K's triumphant return to DramaFever AND the all new BBC offerings has combined in my mind for one heady, glorious idea: casting all my favorite detectives with K-drama stars. The serialized nature of K-dramas, their penchant for twists, turns, and big reveals, make this a match made in heaven. Never mind that Korea doesn’t allow private investigators! If K-dramas have taught me anything, it’s that you can’t stop snoops from snooping.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Sam Spade

detectivetemp.png

The benchmark for noir fiction, Sam Spade, in the words of his creator, “wants to be a hard and shifty fellow, able to take care of himself in any situation, able to get the best of anybody he comes in contact with, whether criminal, innocent by-stander or client.” Song Il Kuk searching for The Maltese Falcon? This is the “stuff that dreams are made of.”

source : dramafever

• Like 12

6 More actors over 40 who are splendid like well-aged fine wine

aa329bd8-a547-4d56-b43b-f22fd69ac62d.jpg

2. Song Il Kuk (age 43) - Who could have guessed that this handsome actor from Jumong and Kimchi Family is experiencing a second renaissance of his career with his triplet sons, who are named: Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se. (Together the names mean "Long Live the Republic of Korea.") Their appearance in the reality show The Return of Superman is so popular that they are invited to make many commercials. Song's wife is a Busan high-court judge.

2e95c12f-3964-46f9-8ad1-0878450f3ceb.jpg

9938d5cc-556d-4581-a3bf-48731c008d7d.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/news/6-more-over-40-guys-who-are-splendid-like-well-aged-fine-wine/

• Like 13