Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

"Que Sera, Sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be"

Be it stay or leave ROS, respect his decision.

dNG7juM.gif

Just appreciate each time SIK and triplets appearing in ROS, cheers!

• Like 12

KBS knew that if Triplets suddenly leave the show it would be drop the rating so they come up with new scenario : Let the new family with 5 children join in! They may be steal the attention of the viewers and slowly get over with Triplets. 

YOU WISH KBS!! YOU WISH!!!!! 

I think the same!

RoS's rating was always at the top ever since the triplets join the show.  The reason more viewers are watching the show clearly and mainly because of the triplets.  Once they exit the show, the rating will be back to where they used to before the triplets got in.  But this will happen sooner or later.

@konabeans, with 5 families in the show, I'll have more time to do something else even though the show will stil be 90 min. because the triplets slot will be reduced.

11232074_754244171353351_28519711719477911401513_755119687932466_80647248284216811750707_754592481318520_877324310253012

• Like 10

Not sure I agree completely. I think they will see a decent dip in ratings, but the Lee twins are getting a lot of love these days as well. They're probably the only thing that would save RoS from dropping in ratings completely. But you're right, the triplets and SIG appa are pretty much the kingpins of this show. So many people are watching only because of them. Their interaction with each other and with people around them are always interesting and touching.

• Like 7

I heard the news too, i dont know what to say, first time i watch superman, i just choose random episode,  i picked ep 42 if im not wrong, and started to love the show, randomly, until i watched all ep from superman. Hahaahhaa Nowdays i love to skip superman, so i just watch The triplets and the twins only. Kekekekekeke. I could not agree if the triplets leave the show, because SIK cast in drama. Well, first. The triplets only 3 years old something. It might be soon leave the show like haru, at least when they were 5 years old, i accept they should focus on school daily. But if SIK leave because his drama? I will be sad, because drama at least need 3 or 4 months till the end of ep. But superman just need 2 or 3 years until the triplets focus on school daily. What the meaning superman without The triplets? Hikssss. Seo jun and seo eon, need good brothers to keep ppl watching superman

• Like 9

As usual , I keep on reading blog posts about the triplets and Appa Ilkook . Today , I read a certain post about them and I found this :

Moreover, Daehan Minguk Manse + Song Il Kook + Song family's parenting guide + their cuteness and adorable smart good manner kids = Irreplaceable casts. Note that KBS. 

YES ! I AGREE TO THIS ! The SONG family is certainly irreplaceable in our hearts ! 
  • Like 6

I heard the news too, i dont know what to say, first time i watch superman, i just choose random episode,  i picked ep 42 if im not wrong, and started to love the show, randomly, until i watched all ep from superman. Hahaahhaa Nowdays i love to skip superman, so i just watch The triplets and the twins only. Kekekekekeke. I could not agree if the triplets leave the show, because SIK cast in drama. Well, first. The triplets only 3 years old something. It might be soon leave the show like haru, at least when they were 5 years old, i accept they should focus on school daily. But if SIK leave because his drama? I will be sad, because drama at least need 3 or 4 months till the end of ep. But superman just need 2 or 3 years until the triplets focus on school daily. What the meaning superman without The triplets? Hikssss. Seo jun and seo eon, need good brothers to keep ppl watching superman

Hi, in case he leaves the show for filming of the drama, I guess he could come back after filming, huh? Is that possible? Or he could do both? But, I hope they won’t leave. I love the triplets, they’re full of fun! The fans are getting depressed already & I’m one of them. Ahh.. I'd love to see them stay. Because I feel that the show is not complete without the triplets. They’re the only reason I watch the show. If this happens, I hope the triplets would have many CFs so we'll just gonna see them via CFs. And I will respect SIG’s decision. I also believe that the ratings for the show will somewhat drop.....if this will happen. :wub:

• Like 5

Sik certainly has all these and more. He can laugh at himself as well and there's such a nice touch that he can play with his kids n laugh at himself as well.. i realised that even though he is quite introverted and kinda of shy but yet with his kids he is carefree n talks and plays with them so much . I enjoy the private sik as a family man even more than as a public actor. 

• Like 9