Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi suellen88,

To me, Land of the Wind showcased all of SIK's best talents in sageuk drama - his swordfighting, horseback riding, archery, and charisma as a strong king.  His chemistry with the female lead was not as good as Seosono in Jumong, but I still liked the story.

A rumor spread - by who? - SIK and political career?
Song Il Kook, Incheon chulmaseol elections ... the truth is?

Actor Song Il rumors spreading that the political career.

Incheon Media 'suggests Incheon' last month and 10 days KBS2 entertainment program appeared in "Superman is Back 'snout three Daddy' Song Il was reportedly spread rumors to dig in the area that ran in the general election next year in Incheon.
Then he says, "increases the electorate in 2016 Yeonsugu Song is a rumor spread that you can run to dig around a local political conditions".

Park Chan Yeonsugu Democratic Union for New Politics and current affairs Incheon Regional Chairman in an interview, "Song chulmaseol is already enough to dig in Incheon," said "some acquaintances Song elections can be difficult if you are running. There haejugo rather worried about me." he said.

Gimyoungjeong peace and participate in the training regiment going Incheon Branch Office sword in an interview with the media "if run in the general election if the Song, the background is not the best choice but to suspect that the mother, Eul-dong Kim members" and "celebrities also want to run for public office election One point I shall limit the broadcast appearances, "he also said.

However uiwonsil Eul-dong Kim said, "I heard it told that Mr. Song Il rumor that circulated in Incheon focused on the current smoke" and "(and running) do not seem relevant," said one explanation is bar.

The best Eul-dong Kim members in a recent interview with the press, "Our son and hard chulmaseol currently broadcasting do not know why this comes out," said "This is a country that is completely indifferent to the absolute, is now raising twins three times to do the broadcast," said balhyeotdago suggest Incheon added.
Then he says, "increases the electorate in 2016 Yeonsugu Song is a rumor spread that you can run to dig around a local political conditions".
Source: 
http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1502823.htm thanks to Adriana via Gentle 
Politics??? Noooooo!!!!!   :(( :(( :(( :((

• Like 1

Dear Gabi, that article you posted is a machine translated but we know that the rumor about SIK entering politic is completely false alarm.  As his fans, we all know that SIK will never enter politic and that his biggest weakness is public speaking.  I can see that his wife, as a judge, might be a candidate, but she will not be involved as long as SIK is still acting.   After the scandal about Mrs. Song's tweet (See http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=12790), she no longer appears on Superman, even by a glimpse or on the phone.   BTW, I received the Martisor goodies from Romanian fans.  I feel so much loved and I thank you from my heart.   :-*

8621432894_c9ffd87291_o.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SIK's DOULAC promotion.
Sorry, no subtitles :(
If you can't watch the video here (due to Soompi's website problem), go to YT (www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFSlOFcoBhA).

• Like 1

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear Kona, I'm sure SIK will not enter politics, but this speculation is too old and not 100% denied by our Man for not taking it at least 0.1% into consideration (and I suppose my phrasing now is very Romanian, but it's too morning now for me to think in English and formulate a phrase into a perfect English, ha, ha!) Anyway, I love this picture

11083827_929884413718273_631197375012316

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 1

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENGSUB] The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.67 (2015.03.22)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF_EkSwywFkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF_EkSwywFk

Wah!!! Episode 70, Daehanie talked alot... Amazingly!!! Usually, He is the quiet one... Manse as usual naughty little fellow!!! Joke around while taking photos... Lolx!!! However, quite surprised Manse at restaurant He so quiet... Nv talk at all... Wonder what happened to him....

• Like 1

episode 70 is the best cos my daehanie talks a lot he's voice is so cute and the best scene where he and appa took a picture each other :x :x ,i think he will like photography too like his appa this is why i'm loving him even more! i was laughing like crazy eventhough i don't understand what there saying when they wore eating cake and taking group pics haha =)) =)) they prefer to eat cake than their appa =)) ! i also love manse i noticed he's becoming caring but still cheeky haha and mingukie so funny he doesn't want appa to eat lots of cake!! :x :x next episode i can't believe ballet class?? so cute with the ballet uniform :P:P

• Like 1

Wow..already, 6 years since the first, hawaii M&G..will be another 6..very soon!!   Good times!!  Thanks KB for the reminders..

Hi Sue, Land of the wind(Kingdom of the wind), one of his best, it is kind of a part two, for Jumong series..if you haven't seen Jumong yet?  Although that a more longer, then KOTW?  :0

:)..thanks for some Michael clips, Yvo, his recent after, KOTW year…  Still got that longer hair.. drools!!

Waves to star, gab, cutie,  hui, chell...

5388140476_7397ebe4df_o_zps4osgsu3u.jpg  10432353834_f7e343535c_o_zpsbxxjrdoi.jpg
still the cameraman....

IMG_0624_zps2878aa4e.jpg  IMG_0763_zpscf090001.jpg 

IMG_0890_zps8e5c21ee.jpg
A few KOTW..scenes....

• Like 1

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 70 broadcasted on 22-Mar-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k9yet_returnofsuperman70-songilkook-22mar2015-no-subs
1280x720-q30.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 67 broadcasted on 22-Mar-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2kacdj_kbsworld-returnofsuperman67-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-FGW.jpg

• Like 1

Guest daehanna

starfire182921 said: episode 70 is the best cos my daehanie talks a lot he's voice is so cute and the best scene where he and appa took a picture each other :x :x ,i think he will like photography too like his appa this is why i'm loving him even more! i was laughing like crazy eventhough i don't understand what there saying when they wore eating cake and taking group pics haha =)) =)) they prefer to eat cake than their appa =)) ! i also love manse i noticed he's becoming caring but still cheeky haha and mingukie so funny he doesn't want appa to eat lots of cake!! :x :x next episode i can't believe ballet class?? so cute with the ballet uniform :P:P

Guest daehanna

d66d71f453f19317c6a27add59ccbe51.gif
I really really love this part!!!
Daehan is taking photos of him in the future
and SIK is taking photos of him in the past...LOL
sucha lovey-dovey moments of father and son :)