Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@charmy2 Have you watched Crime Squad? it's good! I like his role there as a detective plus as a dad who finds for truth behind his only daughter death. If you haven't watched it, i recommend u to do~^^

@chellsee‌ aaaw that gif ;_; manse really enjoys every foods he eats lol xD

and the pic with the teacher, the boys look good :3

Announcement from GeNtLe fanclub

"I AM YOU, The last show" Meeting Event with Mr. Song Il Kook Application Guidancehttp://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/Yd1/980 
Dear GeNtLe family members~^^ 한얼STAFF announced about "I AM YOU, The last show" Meeting Event with Mr. Song Il Kook Application Guidance. < Translation > Hello ~ GeNtLe family members^^ We'll have a support event for the last show of "I AM YOU", January 31st, as we noticed before. Prior to that,GeNtLe family members who are able to participate in meeting with Mr. Song Il Kook after watching the show on January 31,please read the information below and apply at the " 일국님과 만남시간 신청방 " at the upper left bar. 1. Qualification : Regular members or more who watch Jan. 31 3:00 show or 7:00 show 2. Meeting Time and place : January 31 (Sat ) by 8:45 pm at the 7th floor lobby, BBCH Hall.Members who come for the first time, please look for GeNtLe staff at the the program book shop. 3. How to  Apply : Write  " 일국님과 만남시간 신청방 " at the upper left bar,                             with GeNtLe nickname / 참여합니다 ( I'll join ) 4. Application Deadline : Janyary 26 ~ January 28 ( Wed ) ,  by midnight (12:00 at night)
  *We'll announce the place on that day. *Only Applicants for "I AM YOU, The last show" Meeting Event with Mr. Song Il Kook can meet Mr. Song Il Kook.  *If participants don't follow GeNtLe staff or demand too much during the event, they will be prohibited attendance for the next 5 GeNtLe programs. +NOTE :  -.It's not the meeting with meals. -. We will not contact the participants individually. -. If you have any questions, please ask at 질문건의방 ( Do not call, send messages, letters, nor e-mails to us.) Thank you.
l_2015012801001584300105351.jpg

Guest daehanna

The village school teacher, who was seen on KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back' this past Sunday, took a snapshot with his students, Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se!

The Korean Folk Village tweeted on January 28, "The triplets were said to be very popular throughout filming at the folk village for KBS2 'Superman is Back'. The village school teacher said that he would like to see the triplets again, and we sent this photo that Song Il Kook took himself."

The teacher was previously seen teaching etiquette to the triplets, and disciplining Min Guk with love and care after he painted on the floor. The triplets also looked like they enjoyed the traditional Korean food there!

How adorable!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/dae-han-min-guk-and-man-se-take-a-snapshot-with-their-village-school-teacher

The teacher is a fan too....

:\">