Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

So it's Ryu who will come for a visit. It's really nice to see that the triplets are very sociable when ever there is a guest in their place. No hope there will be a popular celebrity that will spend time with them especially a single lady, perhaps IU? I wonder how they will behave? Hehehe!

They are wearing again that long red john, I love that outfit when apa IG use it during the photo shoot, now MG looks like little red riding hood! Hehehe!

charmy, still here and lurking.  Getting ready for the next Gentle Song Il Kook Hawaii meeting on Jan 25.
Great videos yvonne.  Seems like you know country western music really well and can pick the perfect songs.
Lj, like you said, you can't stay angry with Manse when he falls asleep on top of appa SIK. 
Go for it badsmuler!  Of course I would just start watching the episodes when SIK starts (ep 20?)  ;)

Hey charmy..yeah, we are pretty busy or trying to get back to normal life..  The weather here is so cold and hoping all is well and healthy!  v  Fighitngs..

awww..Bad, nice photos..for manse sleeping on daddy..hope he's resting good?     Yeah go rewatch..TOE, luckily then have the DVD set, think my longest drama to watched!   Think now days drama's are shorter, but as interesting?  ;p  

Waves to, Doo, dae, KB,  Yvo, ard, lj, gab metal

Okay these aren't exactly sleeping in these scenes,more like resting..bts?  ;p

IMG_0867_zpsdba810dd.jpg 

IMG_0837_zpsdef3bbe9.jpg