Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

>:D<they are so pretty, all four ...lead by Daddy SIG ...is he great Jumong , but one finds it difficult to cope alone with three little ones curious and agile as three Dehanminguk Manseeee !!!I do not think that is safety all alone  with them on the street, apart from the fact that it is watched by the shooting team who could help him if needed ..howeverI can not help but have fun when I see all these cute scenes and forget the danger=))

still
I'm worried about Minkook baby, he is so cute and seems to be very quiet, is he sick ??, I saw a bandage on his right hand ... seems like a catheter ... ???????????? ottoke!!
:o3

Apparently on Aug 15 KBS will show an Independence Day special at 5 pm, featuring 5 episodes (34-38) of Return of Superman with the Song triplets and Ironman dad Song Il Kook.I will be very sad if this ends their appearance.  Perhaps their huge popularity will keep them on???!!!!  @-)
Happy happy birthday ardent.  We need your spice and spark.  That's one of the many things that keep me tuned in here.  

Hello from California USA. First off, thank you so much for this forum. I have just finished watching Jumong, which made me an avid admirer of SIK tremendously. Finding out that his family got added to Return of Superman show has me eagerly await for Sundays to view the latest about the angelic triplets. Looking forward for more posts about them.

Welcome to this forum, hg4me. I'm glad you found us here. Enjoy your stay.

@ ardently What a very beautiful poem. August Moon and three nights ago was a Super Moon. Happy Birthday! From a fan of SIK since Jumong.

Thank you, proserpinaespiritu (Is this your real name? It sounds like you're a Filipina.) Yeah, I've seen that moon and it reminded me of SIK.

Gentle Song Il Kook Hawaii fan club had their meeting July 13, 2014.  Here's a birthday cake for all of you with birthdays in June, July, and August.Hope you can see it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1b6lefd3w98554/GSIKH%20Happy%20Birthday%20cake.jpg

Apparently on Aug 15 KBS will show an Independence Day special at 5 pm, featuring 5 episodes (34-38) of Return of Superman with the Song triplets and Ironman dad Song Il Kook.

I will be very sad if this ends their appearance.  Perhaps their huge popularity will keep them on???!!!! 

@-)

Happy happy birthday ardent.  We need your spice and spark.  That's one of the many things that keep me tuned in here.  

Thanks for the info and the greetings. I'm looking forward to watch that show. How I wish they stay longer.

Oh, me and my spicy posts. Lol. We need that once in a while here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ARDENT!

WELCOME TO THE SIKER'S FAMILY hg4e and prserpinaes!

Thank you, dear.

Ardent, there's a FB for triplets with lots of pictures and videos.

Check it out:

I know that site but the posts are in Korean. They have lots of Korean fans posting there.

These kids have become celebrities now. I think they are already competitive with Sarang and might even surpass her popularity in the show.

Actually, now I prefer to watch the interaction between the twins and triplets.... As see their bonds with their siblings is fun... For example seeing them fight/quarrel or hugging each other.... The twins and triplets are getting more popular!!! Haha!!

Nice..Happiest Birthday Ardently(OT).. :)..hoping you had a best day!  :)  

Thanks KB for the translations, for the Indepednace Day Special, it seems google hasn't changed that much??  :)  BUT glad things are going well, everyone is happy and healthy for all the SONG families..  :)

Hello hg4me, welcome to soompi form and songie form, hope you will enjoy in here!  :)  

And also welcome to, prosepinaesp..to soompi and songie form!  I do agree ardently been a wonderful with her poems..over the years, and will be continuing..  :)

Waves to hui, carmens, metal, charmy, will,

Last set of the KOTW special.. 

IMG_0859_zpscf4d1da9.jpg      IMG_0802_zpsb6c10dcc.jpg 

IMG_0801_zpsaf156191.jpg   IMG_0795_zps21e2e459.jpg 

IMG_0792_zps28e070a3.jpg  IMG_0791_zpsbbf2a7a5.jpg

IMG_0861_zpse028c468.jpg  IMG_0856_zpsfa2caee0.jpg  

For ardently, Happiest Birthday..ard!! 

18861_274527883130_69360248130_3544.jpg

Love those GIFs @KonaBeans, thanks for sharing!
Wow! One more day to go for another episode.
It's a date with daddy SIK and the cutie cutie boys, so excited!
tumblr_nabtx4NaR61th35rso2_r1_500_zpse24

Minkook is really cute here...
minkook3_zpsee1a3286.gifminkook4_zpsb5367eb9.gifminkookikotikot_zpsc0ac98a9.gifminkookdancing_zps93dbc6d2.gif
Minkook's naughtiness, his other side but still cute! LOL!
tumblr_na9eysLEjO1th35rso2_250_zps23383dtumblr_na9eysLEjO1th35rso1_250_zps9d7480

Source: tumblr/DMM
Happy and blessed weekend SIKers! :-* >:D< :x