Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

HWJ, Yes, the mountain is Hallasan in Jeju. The highest one in South Korea. However, we could walk half way to the top because we arrived there a bit too late (after midday). They won't allow us to go up the top then because we might not be able to come down before dark. The view was so beautiful.
Dana Cosma, I don't what happened to you but please stay strong and healthy. I'm sure all SIKers are on your side.
Kona, please check your e-mail. I've transferred money to you on Monday. Thank you for all the photos, news and clips. SIK is super awesome. I've watched Golden Era of Daughter-in-law (because of Kim Ji Hoon). His mother played the grand mother. Just wonder if her real character is like in the drama. I can see similarity between SIK and his mother.
erinnys, I have not watched the DVD yet. I'll have to check it out real soon.
High waves to all SIKers. Please stay healthy. DON'T forget to do some exercise. I did walking and running for 5 km yesterday. Again, I thought I was dying during half way but I felt super fresh after that. 

Hi dana, hope things are working out for you!?  Praying for your friends, hoped they are too!   

lol..Nice to see some expressions from Songie's Mom on all of her son's famous work!!  She is so proud of him..and what a lucky mom, she raised him well!!   Thanks KB for the clips..
That's cool, a new station is reporting on Jumong, which is always good!   :)

Aww..very cool Alex, glad it was Mt. Hallasan, it is really lovely! Yeah it was great to reach the top of the crater, and see there it can blow up!   Hopefully not too soon..  Oh I know, it will take time to walk up...lucky we started late mornings..and sunny!  

waves to slk, kish., celiap, gab, asareh, erinnys..!!

4765181665_4d60cc69a4_z.jpg
 Think a smiliar stairs up to Hallasan in Jeju..really steep!   :)

violeta elenaantonescu

said: Hi,my name is  Violeta,I am from Romania and I am one of many fans of Song il Kook. I apologise that I have not welcomed earlier.I reading your posts for months and I enjoy every time I hear news about our idol.I have not written sooner because I had nothing important to say. Dear Kona,poem you refer to(if it's the one on facebook)it's not mine,it's Ardent,one of many beautiful poems written by her for the love of SIK. If this is the poem,that means you follow our activity in Romania and I am very happy. Thank you for all the work and if I have something to say I will.Kiss you all.

:x

Welcome back, ARDENT! And thank you for your poem. Yes, this is how we all feel but you always find the right words to express it.

However, I think the Romanian fans will lift our morale very, very soon. Hope you'll  come cheer for them (us) with some of your wonderful verses.

Hi, dear SIKers!
Great news, we're born!!
The Dragon's Year 2012-2013 did a great job untill his last days and today we can announce you the birth of a new official fan club: FAN CLUB SONG IL KOOK ROMANIA!!

734949_512517272121658_439437846_n.jpg

Hurray!!

I'm too excited now and have no words, but I'll tell you more tonight!!
Love you all!
Fighting!!

celiapkorean

said:

Welcome back, ARDENT! And thank you for your poem. Yes, this is how we all feel but you always find the right words to express it.

However, I think the Romanian fans will lift our morale very, very soon. Hope you'll  come cheer for them (us) with some of your wonderful verses.

Dear Ardent, actually in our country you need to find an office (it's not as easy as somebody may think!), to go to Justice Ministry, Government's General Secretary, lawyer, bank, Court, bank again, to register at different Chambers and institutions for all kind of notifications and legal acts, it's a madness!! But we worked together and the hardest part is over.  We have even a logo, created by Erinnys :

537031_408683449215862_976006821_n.jpg

Reading earlier your beautiful poem, I smiled at your words:

"I can’t wait longer for you to appear.

I’m dying of anticipation.

I need you right now, please come..."

and I smiled because in my mind suddenly arose a response: "I'm coming, baby!", 'cause I was dying too of anticipation of Fan Club's legal papers to appear!! 
:D 
See soon! Love you all!

Hi will, thanks for the info on the actor voting polls..but, might likely to pass it, since about five or so on my favorites are on the lists??  How about let us pick FIVE favorites..?  :D  Like that..  lol

Woooo..Heeey Ardently welcome back, not heard from you!??  Hopes all well, I myself getting some flu coming out of me.. :(  It's so bad the flu seasons..  fightings!!  

Hi gab, congrats on the new fan club for Romanaia, it's always nice to  have more coming outs!  fightings...!

4670470777_f5fe80c451_z.jpg

Not notice before...stunning..Fans myself...faints...$%^&@!!!

Guest asareh20

HI Dear SIKers!

Thanks Dear Kona for videos !
Congratulations dear Gabi !
Ardent thank you! I Love your poem!

Smalle Gift for you!
8413532653_79f56aa1f5_b.jpg8414633502_7070e946fd_b.jpg

8413693971_611328a8db_b.jpg
8413701891_3acb369efb_b.jpg

8414802322_fb4a6f2347_b.jpg
8414799076_284df4c124_b.jpg
8413704093_36dc6cd06f_b.jpg

8414805214_d97e5bb172_b.jpg
8413707473_032df9b532_b.jpg
8413706739_0d9d1e234d_b.jpg

:x

KonaBeans said:
A letter from a fan to Song Il-Kook for his role Choi Kang-Ta / Michael King in A Man Called God.
It was posted in MBC's A Man Called God board on May 2010.

I will keep her anonymous. 
I hope she still visits us as a silent reader from time to time. 
I miss her and her brilliant writing 4960342361_f4dd0c31f4_o.gif.

6171952595_99c1b68420_z.jpg
Dearest Il-Kook:

Since the start of your newest drama, “A Man Called God”, we have once again witnessed your incomparable acting skills. A craze for the charismatic role you play has also swept the world. Il-Kook, our eyes were fully drawn to your magnificent and fashionable style. We were also drooling just seeing your masculine and well-defined figure. But, what stunned us the most, was still Kang-Ta’s every single word.  His every move, every gaze, every smile.

Your splendid performance in every scene mesmerized the audiences. Whether it’s the intelligent Boss that always puts on a cold-hearted face or the man named Kang-Ta who shows a hint of tenderness when facing Bo-Bae. Whether it’s the extremely seductive and charming Michael or the Judge that gives the final verdict when facing the criminals.

We cheer for you, cheer for your brilliant character portrayal as the story continues. Our mood swings like the tide in the ocean anxiety builds up for Kang-Ta as Vivian’s betrayal becomes apparent. Anger swirls for Kang-Ta as Woo-Hyun’s evilness reveals.  Anticipation grows for the love between Kang-Ta and Bo-Bae. Everything about Kang-Ta virtually governs our feelings. We are crazy for you, crazy for your world-class performances.

What broke our hearts was to hear about the criticisms towards the drama. However, there is only one firm belief we have about you – Nothing can change the fact that you are one of the best actors there is nothing can sway your position in our heart.

The one and only Il-Kook. Here we all are, pray that Il-Kook do not get influenced by the negative comments. All that has seen your performances has fall for you. And this versatile Kang-Ta has once again surpassed our expectations revolutionized the regular image we have for Il-Kook.

Kang-Ta, an unyielding loner who has been through many vicissitudes is another role that Il-Kook has mastered in. Il-Kook, you have once again proved to all your superior talent in acting. You have won our love all over again.

Once in love, forever in love!

8100339070_86fa66e7b4_o.gif

Awesome news! 4960938358_ac3e854f35_o.gif

Congratulations to all Song Il-Kook fans in Romania!!!

and also to Mr. Song Il-Kook for having wonderful fans in Eastern Europe.

537031_408683449215862_976006821_n.jpg

It took me a while to realize the lion's mane (it's a lion, right) is the words 'Fan Club Song Il Kook Romania' going around.

What a lovely and clever design! 4960342405_0e96d997d6_o.gif

5169527419_fe004c4f84_o.gif

Guest siknamja

Hooray for Song Il Kook Romania! I am sooooo happy and excited to see sooooo many didn't people from so many different country supporting Song Il Kook. I also love the lion logo made out of Song Il Kook's name. Hip Hip Hooray..

Welcome back Ardent!

I received the package from HKMom yesterday:  GeNtLe calendars, USBs, DVDs...

8413612650_4a083cfeb8_c.jpg

8413610032_c50d97693b_c.jpg

8412510437_01ce2da36a_c.jpg

@ardently Ardent, welcome back!  I'll ship your things out next week.

@alex1999, thank you for your quick payment.

8413610066_44a411ef51_o.jpg

8412510245_de0bf82f06_o.jpg

8413610208_4a6fb7e57d_o.jpg

8413610250_daf54ae22c_o.jpg

These pictures must be exclusive for the fans only.

8413610158_7bdd545fd4_o.jpg

8412510287_fa67a38580_o.jpg

Guest violeta elenaantonescu

Hello,first of all I want to thank everyone for the welcome wishes that you have sent me. i want to ask a question:you vote our dear SONG IL KOOK on the following links?and the answer is no please do.We ,in Romania,vote every day but,our vote are not enough to climb our idol top positions in the charts. Here vote once a day http://kpopdrama.info/kstaren0?inp=0, and this vote each hour http://www.whatpopular.com/Jumong, http://www.whopopular.com/Song-Il-Gook. PLEASE VOTE!!!Thank you.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!
The logo created by Erinnys is beautiful.  I just wonder why she chose the lion.  A lion is the King of the Jungle and signifies leadership.  It is loud and believed to be smart and intelligent.  Good choice.

ARDENTLY, the lyon has a special meaning for Romanians. The name of our national currency is LEU (the Romanian word for Lyon) and it's one of the symbols related to our national identity and strugle for independence (which has many similarities with the Korean fight for independence). I don't know exactly what Erinnys (which is Romanian ethnic) had in mind when she chose the LEU for the logo of the Romanian Fan Club but, in my opinion,  everything related to this symbol suits us perfectly.