nsNIS20051026205304323_0.JPG

nsNIS20051026205204309_0.JPG

2005102617175206084_1.jpg

20051026165635.679.0.jpg

credits to louis

Ohh....

I LOVE THE PICS

He's have been my favorite actor ever since TERMS OF ENDEARMENT

Lol, I love him so much and now with this movie...I can't wait to see it :)

Guest jadeprincess

he's very good at villains. :P I'm sure Han Jae Suk (the actor originally cast) would have been good as Yum Moon--but no one could have played the character as well as Song Il Kook.

I don't want to give anything away--but you might like how his character goes in the last few episodes of Bodyguard.

B)

Thank you very much, MythnoonA! I'll look forward to seeing the last episodes of Bodyguard. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. :wub:

Hi, Jennie! I was wondering what happened to you. I know what a loyal supporter you are of SIK. I'm sure there are many of us looking forward to seeing him in Art of Seduction! :D

Hi, Jennie! I was wondering what happened to you. I know what a loyal supporter you are of SIK. I'm sure there are many of us looking forward to seeing him in Art of Seduction! :D

Hi, ever since that lock down from this forum, I hardly come here anymore. Though, I'm happy that SIK is making real progress here.

I heard he is nominated for best actor :) isn't that cool!!!!

I think I will love him with SYJ just as much as SIK and Han Ga In

though my all time favorite couple is still KWON SANG WOO and CHOI JI WOO!

Guest jadeprincess

Hi, ever since that lock down from this forum, I hardly come here anymore. Though, I'm happy that SIK is making real progress here.

I heard he is nominated for best actor :) isn't that cool!!!!

I think I will love him with SYJ just as much as SIK and Han Ga In

though my all time favorite couple is still KWON SANG WOO and CHOI JI WOO!

I would probably not even be here either if not for SIK. He is the reason why I started watching Korean dramas and movies.

SIK for best actor! Yes, it is cool. Needless to say what my opinion on this subject is. Thank you for the information, Jennie. :D

Guest renni72

I am watching the 2nd half of TOE and I agree with jadeprincess that the 2nd half is better, with HGI and SIK playing the couple. I felt so much for Ji Sung but he just could not make up his mind in the drama....but Ji Suns was so sweet to HGI too...always silently watching over her from the side...

SIK is so understanding... HGI's acting was good as a frightened new bride...esp each time the calls come, the fright and the worry look on her face make my heart beat faster too :) I am so afraid for her as well....and SIK's mother in the drama scares me too .... what a vindictive woman...

I have not reached the end yet...can't wait to know what will happen....

I wish I had read all of the posts in the old TOE thread :(

I only remember some parts...mostly those fans who wrote about HGI and SIK.

You're so right, quteacho, SIK is a handsome, fine figure of a man. Can you imagine this hunk on the catwalk when he used to model! :o

Really he'z a model? He lookes like da one but never knew he did?! WoOw!! jadeprincess, now i wanna see him on da catwalk on his top lesz... ha! ha! ha! ha! :lol::P

BTW, here'z another one from iyejin.com

credits to SBS

sbs058cg.jpg

The video:

credits to syjfan

http://www.sonyejin.org/members/ganwei/vid...sbs20051026.wmv

More videos of Arts of Seduction:

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200510/27/200510271657163923_s.wmv

mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0004/2005/1027/00043095.wmv

• Like 1

I am watching the 2nd half of TOE and I agree with jadeprincess that the 2nd half is better, with HGI and SIK playing the couple. I felt so much for Ji Sung but he just could not make up his mind in the drama....but Ji Suns was so sweet to HGI too...always silently watching over her from the side...

SIK is so understanding... HGI's acting was good as a frightened new bride...esp each time the calls come, the fright and the worry look on her face make my heart beat faster too :) I am so afraid for her as well....and SIK's mother in the drama scares me too .... what a vindictive woman...

I have not reached the end yet...can't wait to know what will happen....

I wish I had read all of the posts in the old TOE thread :(

I only remember some parts...mostly those fans who wrote about HGI and SIK.

like you and many others...I like the second half more because of SIK - I JUST LOVE HIM

I love him because of his LOVE for EUNPA (played by HGI) and how he will sacrifice everything for her and he don't care about her past...I hope we can discussed further once you finish...but as it for now...I really like TOE once he showed up...

He have great chemistry with HGI and did you now that they one for best couple at the KBS award :)

I'm in the TOE mood:

HERE is a PRECIOUS one!

1118245361_Dsc02895.jpg

untitled.jpg

here are some banners that I had made a while back! :)

smallbanner.jpg

songilguk.jpg

this is made from a fan at SIG's chinese forum

1120837774_0.jpg

Guest jadeprincess

Let us know what you think of the end of TOE, renni72. In my opinion, SIK and HGI's performances made it worthwhile viewing. SIK is a genuinely charismatic performer; I can't say enough about this man's fabulous acting. :wub:

Thank you very much, quteacho and Jennie for the photos. Love them! If we didn't know better, I'd think the wedding pix of SIK and HGI were real - very nice! Couldn't see the video clips, quteacho, but they must have been fun to watch. :P

I think SIK is no longer modeling but was younger when he was actively doing this. He must have looked terrific though. It shows in the way he carries himself even now. :P

yes, do think that the wedding pics of SIK and HGI look very real and OMG....I will be like screaming! :)

but yeah, did you see the way SIK carried himself in TOE...he walked, stand, and run like a model! :)

Guest jadeprincess

Thank you very much, syjfan, for the video clip. I'm glad you found your way here to post it for us sikfans. :D

I loved the clip and makes me want to see Art of Seduction even more. It was great to see a little bit of Yum Moon also. :wub:

In my humble opinion, Song Il Kook gets better and better looking as he ages. I can't necessarily say that for every celebrity. :rolleyes:

In my humble opinion, Song Il Kook gets better and better looking as he ages. I can't necessarily say that for every celebrity. :rolleyes:

yes, yes, yes...that's very true...my sister even said that...but her is one simple word: HOT, saying repeatedly.....HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

but yeah, SIK is one good looking man and I really really like him....cuz he can act also!!

Guest jadeprincess

yes, yes, yes...that's very true...my sister even said that...but her is one simple word: HOT, saying repeatedly.....HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

but yeah, SIK is one good looking man and I really really like him....cuz he can act also!!

Jennie, please let your sister know she said it all with just one word! My sister AND mother are in total agreement too.

As I also have repeatedly said, I truly believe he is one of the finest actors anywhere. A gorgeous physical appearance alone would not have been enough for me!

Guest renni72

jennie, i did not that SIK-HGI won the best couple award at KBS....really???? that's great to know.....I really enjoy their roles in TOE....

I am watching the episode where HGI has asked for (you know what) and his expression was priceless.....my heart breaks with his too :(

why is his mom in TOE so mean!!! I feel HGI's pain having to live with that lady under the same roof - so torturing....