[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

On 1/27/2024 at 9:03 AM, Yuen10 said:

I personally think that people can change based on their experiences and KSW is still fairly young to me being only 27 and experiencing different facets of life and learning from them.  

I am so sorry my friend but 27 is not young to me? He is obviously younger than most of us but 27 is pushing 30 y/o and he is turning 28 this year. No offense please?

I got married at 29 and had my first child at 30. So, I guess RW is "getting there"? Just my humble opinion though. 

But you are right, he is still figuring some things out in his life. But when it comes to love, I believe he has figured that one out already? :blush:

On 2/11/2024 at 8:34 PM, Yuen10 said:

What an amazing finale for the Castaway Diva era for PEB’s fancon in Japan.  The extension from her character to real life concert was brilliant and loved how the ML also went along with it and supported her.  Kiho was there and she announced it during her concert that he was there LOL.
It appears that KSW cut his hair looking at his recent post.  I like the new length, assuming it is a recent photo. 

When I watched PEB in TKA for the first time I found her look so cool.  She had a special kind of beauty.   

Could you please kindly post PEB's FANCON in Japan? Also, her announcing Ki Ho? I looked all over YT and I can't find it?

Oh really! Could you please post RW picture that you think he cut his hair? I want to see that, too?

Absolutely agree about PEB in TKA! On top of her beauty, her excellence in acting. I wonder why she was snubbed by the Baeksang for TKA but won with RW an Emmy for SK?

On 1/29/2024 at 3:16 PM, MimiSchu said:

Yes, I agree with you. He also said that to be friends is a very high standard for him and that becoming friends is such a precious thing. 

You are absolutely right. 

1) For RW there has to be some spark, a chemical reaction and an attraction. To him friends are friends.

2) Although, there are some people who have been friends for awhile then realize that they like each other after some time.

In the end, it boils down to experience. Not everything is as simplistic as #1 and #2 above. But it seems, RW the deep philosophical thinker already knows what he wants. hahaha

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 12:41 PM, Happy_sunflower said:

Did he ever say PEB and him are friends? I read i X or somewhere some their fan wrote PEB and him said they both said they see each other as friends. But I don't remember or I just don't know since I found TKA for the first time only last year. I saw he said KHY is good friend, but I think there are fans who ships them, maybe not as much as before, but there are still (maybe not just her he has all his FLs shippers except Tomorrow costar)

RW has admitted that he struggles with lack of self confidence sometimes. I think he has overcome this now that he is older. But imagine at 16 ot 17 y/o before his debut, he would surely not have the confidence to confess that he likes a girl.

Funny:

1) if that letter is true. We would like to see that fan mail that RoBin replied 

2) A GF and a BF is still a "friend".

3) if you see each other even as friends you are still "seeing each other". If both were just truly friends and nothing else. They would get together with other people so that the other person would not think it would be a "date". But if they see each other "as friends" and but did NOT say: "We see each other as friends along with the cast of TKA or some other group"; then they are NOT seeing each other as "just friends". I hope I am making sense?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pen G said:

Oh really! Could you please post RW picture that you think he cut his hair? I want to see that, too?

@Pen G There you go! Looking all fresh with his new haircut. Although I liked the longer hair on him :)

Could you please kindly post PEB's FANCON in Japan? Also, her announcing Ki Ho? I looked all over YT and I can't find it?

@Happy_sunflower posted PEB announcing Kiho in her latest post, I think. And I posted about CJH Instagram story about it :)

You are absolutely right. 

1) For RW there has to be some spark, a chemical reaction and an attraction. To him friends are friends.

2) Although, there are some people who have been friends for awhile then realize that they like each other after some time.

In the end, it boils down to experience. Not everything is as simplistic as #1 and #2 above. But it seems, RW the deep philosophical thinker already knows what he wants. hahaha

@Pen G I knew that we would agree on that ❤️

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Pen G said:
On 1/24/2024 at 8:41 PM, Happy_sunflower said:

Did he ever say PEB and him are friends? I read i X or somewhere some their fan wrote PEB and him said they both said they see each other as friends. But I don't remember or I just don't know since I found TKA for the first time only last year. I saw he said KHY is good friend, but I think there are fans who ships them, maybe not as much as before, but there are still (maybe not just her he has all his FLs shippers except Tomorrow costar)

RW has admitted that he struggles with lack of self confidence sometimes. I think he has overcome this now that he is older. But imagine at 16 ot 17 y/o before his debut, he would surely not have the confidence to confess that he likes a girl.

Funny:

1) if that letter is true. We would like to see that fan mail that RoBin replied 

2) A GF and a BF is still a "friend".

3) if you see each other even as friends you are still "seeing each other". If both were just truly friends and nothing else. They would get together with other people so that the other person would not think it would be a "date". But if they see each other "as friends" and but did NOT say: "We see each other as friends along with the cast of TKA or some other group"; then they are NOT seeing each other as "just friends". I hope I am making sense?

I want to come back to @Happy_sunflower’s question if they ever talked about each other as friends (although I am sure that this must have already been discussed in the early days of this forum), but I recently stumbled over an old interview of PEB on KBS2 where she talked about RW as being „a good actor and a passionate friend“. And that she would rate their chemistry with 100 points.
Here is the link:

https://kstartrend.com/2021/12/03/park-eun-bin-talks-about-the-global-success-of-the-kings-affection-showed-off-her-affection-towards-sf9s-rowoon/

I was stumbling over the expression „passionate friend“ and would like to know how she could have meant it. In the sense of energetic or just affectionate?

On the contrary I really cannot remember that RW ever openly said that he considers PEB to be a friend. Maybe because he is the younger one and wouldn’t dare to make such a statement about her? Any thoughts about that?

Like @Pen G said, a GF or BF is still a friend and declaring each other as friends might possibly be the maximum they can declare each other publicly anyway. But we never got to see them together again after TKA ended. Not even meeting up with former TKA cast members. We know per example that RW did meet up with his former cast members from SWNK (including the female lead) several times, because other actors from the group posted about it. So even if PEB and RW did meet each other after filming ended, they made sure, that nobody would know or talk about it. Wouldn’t they care less, if they really would consider each other just as friends or are they really so afraid of tabloids and public opinion?

„1) if that letter is true. We would like to see that fan mail that RoBin replied“

Do you mean the letter he supposedly wrote to confess to his former girlfriend? And what fan Mail that RoBin replied do you mean? Sorry, I couldn’t keep up here… :)

20 hours ago, Pen G said:

But you are right, he is still figuring some things out in his life. But when it comes to love, I believe he has figured that one out already

I totally agree with you on that point. He said it himself, several times, that he is prioritizing love over work. I believe that this is the point he is at right now. And leaving his idol life behind has also been a further step into that direction. The only thing he has in his way is that he still has his mandatory service ahead of him. After that, I believe that there is no stopping him in pursuing his dreams, in his professional life, but especially in his private life ❤️

• Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 8:15 PM, Pen G said:

am so sorry my friend but 27 is not young to me? He is obviously younger than most of us but 27 is pushing 30 y/o and he is turning 28 this year. No offense please?

I got married at 29 and had my first child at 30. So, I guess RW is "getting there"? Just my humble opinion though.

I completely agree with your concept and myself doesn’t defer too much in-terms of life events and timeline however, why I am saying this is perhaps through my experience because understanding and knowing is different than experiencing it.  There may be things that I thought I figured out the equations to and make good hypothesis but through experience it changed my point of view or enlightenment to me to a different results or even perhaps adjust my outlook.  not saying at 27 he is not mature and I think he is mature beyond his age.  True love to me is irrational so through interviews there may be a concept he perceives as his baseline but we are talking about feelings and love which doesn’t always get confined within those boundaries.  

These are just my feelings and experience.  ☺️

19 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

After that, I believe that there is no stopping him in pursuing his dreams, in his professional life, but especially in his private life ❤️

I agree and probably feel less stressed about stabilizing his career and leaving an impression strong enough for his to continue after her service.  I am really looking forward to that stage of KSW and see what that chapter brings.  

• Like 2

Hmmmmm... I probably won't worry too much because it means that PEB is open about the friendship with CJH (I guess), and tends to keep her love relationship low profile (if she has any).  As well, CJH is shooting a drama in Japan with a Japanese FL.  Therefore, it makes sense that he attended PEB's fan concert in Japan. 

Maybe I am too optimistic.  I always feel that I have never seen any BTS like TKA's ( I don't know if it can be compared with the BTS of CLOY).  I mean the interaction between KSW & PEB, especially, the water scene, the CT, the lifting scene is very sweet!  The eye gazing and the feeling between them is sweet.  

Just my two cents.  Open for any feedback! :-)  

I mean CHJ apparently went there with a blue balloon, he wasn’t even trying to keep his attendance low profile. So PEB mentioning his attendance and welcoming him just feels like a natural move. They both seem to be totally fine with interacting openly with each other. It shows that they are seemingly on good terms and don’t mind what others might make of it. And to be honest, I don’t think that a lot of people are really shipping them. The drama wasn’t centered around their love story and although they were cute, their love story didn’t really have a lasting impact on viewers, I think. 
I would grow more suspicious if they would have tried to hide his attendance. 
Haven’t there also been rumors about RW attending one of PEB’s first fanmeetings held in Seoul, shortly after TKA ended? I can’t remember what the outcome of this rumor was, but I guess it couldn’t be confirmed in the end….

How sad that those artists are often deprived of any natural behaviour and interactions out of fear of how the public would react to it. So PEB’s and CHJ‘s sweet interaction is a welcomed exception to that :)

7 hours ago, Betty Liu said:

Maybe I am too optimistic.  I always feel that I have never seen any BTS like TKA's ( I don't know if it can be compared with the BTS of CLOY).  I mean the interaction between KSW & PEB, especially, the water scene, the CT, the lifting scene is very sweet!  The eye gazing and the feeling between them is sweet.  

I you are too optimistic, then I am, too :)

Their BTS and promotional interactions remain unparalleled. There must have been any continuation after filming ended…

For me, the only possible scenario, on why it might not have turned out well, is that the feelings where there, both of them knew that there was something, but they were somewhat overwhelmed and too shy to make the first step. We know that PEB doesn’t have any experience in the field of love and that RW might have had difficulties to confess in the past. So maybe they missed the right timing to contact each other after filming resumed and by that missed the chance to deepen the connection they had. And with their hectic schedules, the more time passes, the more difficult it becomes to make the first step…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

So PEB’s and CHJ‘s sweet interaction is a welcomed exception to that :)

Agree and that was one of the reasons why I brought it up was that it was kind of a breath of fresh air.  It was an honest natural interaction.  It was a very lovely and sweet gesture of PEB to acknowledge his effort to attend without talking about ships and perhaps completes the ending of her MokHa era.  

2 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

the more difficult it becomes to make the first step…

They need another project 😆 

CLOY was HB and SYJ’s second project together I think.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Betty Liu said:

Hmmmmm... I probably won't worry too much because it means that PEB is open about the friendship with CJH (I guess), and tends to keep her love relationship low profile (if she has any).  As well, CJH is shooting a drama in Japan with a Japanese FL.  Therefore, it makes sense that he attended PEB's fan concert in Japan. 

Just my two cents.  Open for any feedback! :-)  

It was nice that CJH made the time to attend PEB's concert.  I think it would be more suspicious if she didn't announce his attendance and that he showed up secretly.  PEB invited the whole Castaway Diva cast to attend her concert and CJH would have come if he were in Korea so his attendance in Japan was not a shocker.  Her concert is an extension of her Mokha character and I believe it will be included in the blu-ray.  She announced his presence as Kiho and not as CJH.  Either way, it was nice that the whole cast was able to attend to support PEB.

My strong shipping of PEB and KSW has waned after over two years of not many crumbs so now I can actually see things more objectively.  There are two things about PEB that I find a bit odd and surreal.  One, PEB is a 31yo woman, it's hard to believe that she never dated.  Even if she prioritizes her career over her love life, there's no way that she has never been in love or at least  been attracted to someone.  A heart has a mind of its own and it wants what it wants.  

Two, it's strange that besides KSW, her other MLs don't post couple photos on their ig.  CJH posted couple photos of his FL from Love All Play and KTO posted a picture of him hugging Ha Yoon-Kyung (aka Sunshine) before he deleted all his posts.  They all find PEB to be kind and easy to get along so why don't they post couple photos with her?  This brings me to KSW.  He's the only ML to feel comfortable enough to post not one but many photos of just the two of them and he even sent her a CT.  I admire his bravery and if they ever get to cast together again, it will be a HUGE hit!

Side note, of all her drama BTS, I find PEB to be the most playful, giddy, and happy in TKA.  KSW is still her best partner.  She has yet to describe any other MLs as handsome or best partner...

• Like 3

On 2/15/2024 at 6:01 PM, Yuen10 said:

I agree and probably feel less stressed about stabilizing his career and leaving an impression strong enough for his to continue after her service.  I am really looking forward to that stage of KSW and see what that chapter brings.  

I think that 2023 can truly be declared as the turning point in his career.
The tough decisions he had to make have paved the way for more artistic freedom. And his successful portrayal of these two totally different characters has proved his versatility and his will to continually challenge himself and it has hopefully also given him the confidence that the path he chose was right. 
So yes, I believe that he is in a much more comfortable state right now and is hopefully not pushing himself to hard. Time will be on his side, I truly believe that the best is yet to come for him. And I am really looking forward to that. 

2 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

They need another project 😆 

CLOY was HB and SYJ’s second project together I think.  

Yes, they do ❤️. Imagine the level they would start at. No need to get to know each other or build trust first, 150% right from the start. I am sure that it would be a huge success :)

2 hours ago, NTTD said:

There are two things about PEB that I find a bit odd and surreal.  One, PEB is a 31yo woman, it's hard to believe that she never dated.  Even if she prioritizes her career over her love life, there's no way that she has never been in love or at least  been attracted to someone.  A heart has a mind of its own and it wants what it wants.  

I wrote something similar a few posts back, so I couldn’t agree more. No way, that she has never been attracted to someone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NTTD said:

Side note, of all her drama BTS, I find PEB to be the most playful, giddy, and happy in TKA.  KSW is still her best partner.  She has yet to describe any other MLs as handsome or best partner...

Actually I believe that she totally fell for KSW at that time. Recently I stumbled across their interview for W Korea again, where she said:

„Sometimes Rowoon seems to be really excited on filming set, like seeing a puppy running around in the rain, he shakes me up looking like that, made me emotional that I almost cried. When that happened I could feel that RW likes acting a lot.“

Adding to that, I remembered a clip from the Blu-Ray commentary, where she was talking about his cheeks looking full. RW then replied, if she wanted to say that he gained weight. She then replied something like looking at him makes her want to protect him. I cannot remember exactly, but it was something like that. 
So no matter what the outcome might have been, but I truly believe that he touched her heart to the core.

• Like 2

Hello hello hello all!!! Having this thread still active until 2024 only shows that we all believe in whatever KSW and PEB had and still have that we can’t figure out what up to this day :tounge_wink:

It’s pretty obvious that they only share what they want to share especially with their personal lives, love life particularly. They’re both private people who protects their privacy really tight. For me, it’s so strange that we can’t see any interactions between them even in social media. Both have their active phase in IG, KSW particularly where he likes and comments on his IG friends’ posts. And I can only think of 4 possible reasons: (1) They missed each other’s IG posts hence both haven’t seen what the other shared in their IG, KSW’s last like in PEB’s post was August 2023, that must be the last one he saw from PEB’s (2) They still are special friends, bf/gf maybe but they opt to keep it to themselves and those close to them, or possibly one of them is not allowed to make it public, whether Agency related or one of them wouldn’t want it shared in public. Everyone here is smart enough to analayze this truth that if there’s something you want to keep on your own, you won’t do anything that will get your peoples’ attention especially those who ship your love team. You’ll deliberately avoid to be a topic, but if you have nothing to hide, you’ll feel free to share just how they shared their TKA photos together, although those were part of the promotion, too. (3) They called it quits. They ended their special friendship or relationship that developed during TKA(?) and decided to remain casual friends or just acquiantances. (4) What we saw from TKA BTS and their actions, and what we heard from their sweet words for each other were all nothing for them, as in null and void LOL, they were just show offs and just for promo. HOWEVER (all caps to emphasize) hahahaha both are still keeping their beautiful photos together in their IG. I’m pretty sure they’ve browsed their IG photos multiple times but they chose to keep theirs, PEB especially who archived some of the TKA photos she shared, and they’re each other’s first photo flex in their IG. Of course I’d go for reason #2 but no matter how weird it is, I’m just a fan who wishes real love and genuine happiness for them. Whichever way they go, whatever it is, as long as they are truly happy, so be it. 

PEB is like Son Yejin, versatile and recognized actress yet remains lowkey, cautious and responsible of her actions. Same with KSW who values his family and privacy. They’re good people, well-raised by their parents and they really deserve the peace they want to achieve amidst popularity. It just happened that their job is always under public scrutiny. I really pray for their peace and joy in life. And please, another project for them together in the future. 

• Like 3

🍀🐰 240211 은빈노트 : Diva in Japan 🐰🍀

🐇eunbining0904🐇

Spoiler

🇰🇷 🛩

📹

Spoiler

📸

Spoiler

🛩 🇯🇵

Spoiler

🌳🌳 @namooactors 🐰 @Park_Eunbin_JP 🌳🌳

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3Ne37-r4TX/

https://t.co/tC8CDXHwSo

STAFF?

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3XwejASbkG/

https://www.instagram.com/kimsiin01/

🇯🇵Singer

@kgcjapan

Spoiler

🗞 NEWS 🗞

Spoiler

【2022】

💐 💐 💐

Spoiler

🦆🦆🦆

⬇⬇⬇

🎈🎈🎈

Spoiler

🎁 🐰 🎁

Spoiler

🖊

Spoiler

📝 REPORT 📝

Spoiler

PLAYLIST

Spoiler

0️⃣1️⃣ Dream us 

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/aJ1fxwtA2wg?si=9vNCHJslI2xSe-Lt

0️⃣2️⃣ SomeDay 

Spoiler

0️⃣3️⃣ Night and Day

Spoiler

0️⃣4️⃣ Open Your Eyes

Spoiler

0️⃣5️⃣ Until The End🎸

Spoiler

0️⃣6️⃣ Here I am

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/zROeeKhjh0I?si=5YHe-Hub4iiU17Ch

0️⃣7️⃣Mint

Spoiler

0️⃣8️⃣ In To The light

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/ZvLhtO2im54

0️⃣9️⃣ The Witches

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/79S4D38Fikg?si=FgQA3nmvA7UAfwV9

1️⃣0️⃣ NOW

Spoiler

1️⃣1️⃣ Someday,Someway

Spoiler

1️⃣2️⃣ Fly Away

Spoiler

1️⃣3️⃣ Voyage

Spoiler

1️⃣4️⃣ Do_re_mi_fa 

🏝🏝🏝

Spoiler

😤🐰😤

Spoiler

Spoiler

🗞NEWS🗞

INSTAGRAM

🇯🇵DORAMA

https://ananweb.jp/news/532744/

🐰TALK🐰💬

🥹

Spoiler

Bingo📹 

Spoiler

📹 📹 📹

Spoiler

📸 📸 📸

Spoiler

🔚 ENDING 🔚

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/vRvCOKjydgE?si=38fVVgDIYfc4d7sV

https://youtu.be/M6d_uvDK8-U?si=xU_39UXK4--ts6TG

🚘 👋

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/VE1OLD_tov4?si=QGXDpWA-yQy49QVj

🛩 ⇒ 🇰🇷

Spoiler

🚻 🚾

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:fun:

Spoiler

🕺

Spoiler

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3hHgo3rnf9/

Spoiler

andz_official💬

인간앤드지 석우에게선 벽이 느껴져.. 완벽🔥

bongsikh 💬

뽀삐뽀삐 할라고 대기중이구나

ewsbdi💬

🐭봉식 돈까스 냠냠

mosquito_kim💬

차 놓침?

ewsbdi💬

🐭예??????

misodoun💬

비도오는데.뭐함?

ewsbdi💬

🐭뭐하게요~~~

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3ghiiwv2Qi/

Spoiler

⬆ ⬆ ⬆

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Spoiler

• Like 1

🗞

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3okhQGPXAf/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2_XzWxslZR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1irJS_tbPU/

Spoiler

Spoiler

📸

Spoiler

Apparently Shin Ye-eun has been cast as the female lead along with RW and Park Seo-ham for Takryu/Murky water. Still no official confirmation though, if RW truly accepted the offer, but I take those news as a positive sign :)

I didn’t know her before, but apparently she was in „The Glory“ last year, I don’t know if anybody here has watched it…

• Like 2

On 2/20/2024 at 10:29 AM, MimiSchu said:

Apparently Shin Ye-eun has been cast as the female lead along with RW and Park Seo-ham for Takryu/Murky water. Still no official confirmation though, if RW truly accepted the offer, but I take those news as a positive sign :)

I didn’t know her before, but apparently she was in „The Glory“ last year, I don’t know if anybody here has watched it…

I had watched "The Glory".  Shin Ye-Eun played the young version of the second FL.  She did a great job.  

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets. Thanks

🗞 NEWS 🗞

Spoiler

ewsbdi

🐭02.21 12:19 

Spoiler

😂

🐭02.21 12:30

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3lrvftvoS0/

💄STAFF🪞