[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

@maribella I just realized The Soju guy/Loan Shark  From A place in the Sun is Hwang Bum Sik and he plays  So Ri’s grandfather in this drama . Both My drama list and Asianwiki have not given him credit for his role in this drama 

Proof  check my post

with GIF from A Place in the Sun

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488605bcb75245c1506269

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, maribella said:

The angry scene came earlier, OH lost her temper, the natural course was the mother defending her daughter, but not using the main 'weapon' SB's secret which is almost public knowledge is puzzling at least. The writer is not interested in psychology of an angry mum but to continue using it for YA to be in a strong antagonistic role.

Its not yet public knowledge tho...just few people know and those who knew were around 6 persons and thats not public,  people around them so as those neighbors of them all knew they still were family and married to each other spouses, sori and okhee caring about SB feelings is understandable, they were both strong but kinda soft with kids especially that even haru love and adored sb so much, its not a kods fault her mom is crazy lol

• Like 3

Yuna is such a creep. Using her daughter as a shield is gross. Does she really not think the full truth will come out? When it does we're going to have another slapfest, and I'm all for it. 

The "good guys" need to just scream the truth from the top of their lungs. Keeping their mouths shut is stupid. Thinking that people like KJ and Yuna would ever admit they're wrong is really foolish. Stop giving them chances to admit what they've done. It's not like they can say they're doing it to protect their kids, not anymore. At this point I feel like SB will just be happy to have a reason to get away from her toxic mother. 

KN has basically destroyed his company because of his blind hatred of Haru. He deserves to lose his company. Haru is good at his job, and he was replaced by someone that STOLE money and then brought money back like some sort of savior like whhhat? He deserves everything that's coming. 

:surprisedwut:

((just my two cents))

This song from the last part summarizes what SR and HR are thinking about. It’s not about revenge but “To put things back to where they were” “To put HB back where he belongs”
It’s a beautiful song. It’s a beautiful episode.
In order to put HB back where he belongs, they want to create a good family environment. That’s why HR changed his mind about the revenge and tried to help out KN because KN is HR’s grandpa.     
What an episode it is.  It started with the usual banter by annoying characters which made my eyes roll the whole time.  But when the song played I was puzzled..  First I couldn’t quite pick up the lyrics so I had no idea what it was about except HR and SR walking??  So I searched and found the song. The lyrics convey the thinking of SR and HR

l5LUDH1.png

FE8NPNt.png

**The song is from 1986 by 시인과 촌장   

시인과 촌장 - 풍경(scenery)

cr to uploder

((translated parts repeat))
out of the world scenery
the most beautiful scenery (is)
everything returns
to the right place

out of the world scenery
everything comes
back to the right place

((Korean lyric))

https://www.melon.com/song/detail.htm?songId=529099&ref=W10601

Spoiler

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아가는 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아오는 풍경

우 우 풍경
우 우 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아오는 풍경

우 우 풍경
우 우 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아가는 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아오는 풍경

풍경 풍경

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, booha said:

What an episode it is.  It started with the usual banter by annoying characters which made my eyes roll the whole time.  But when the song played I was puzzled..  First I couldn’t quite pick up the lyrics so I had no idea what it was about except HR and SR walking??  So I searched and found the song. The lyrics convey the thinking of SR and HR

Thanks for explaining the song. KN thinking he won but like Ha Ru said , he was going to regret.  KN was shocked that Ha Ru was going to help him put the money back. 

Ha Ru is such a mature and honest person. He told So Ri everything and she believed him.

I love the Warning Next CEO gave KJ. KJ looked scared but he is still to dumb to realize he got himself in dangerous situations and dragged his entire family too.

I am Curious what do you guys think of Do Hee?? Will she be a good Director for the Nursing home. She claimed

DH: Don’t worry. If I run the nursing home,

I’ll be 1,000 times better than Director Park.  The arrogance in this girl is rather astonishing.  

Chingu’s all our answers have been answered. KN won’t be hating our beautiful HB. He feels bad that the lie he didn’t clear up ruined HB chance to knowing his biological father destroying his family before it began. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886811f4d247aa88ee0ad

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886811f4d247aa88ee0ad

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Ha Ru is such a mature and honest person. He told So Ri everything and she believed him.

I love the Warning Next CEO gave KJ. KJ looked scared but he is still to dumb to realize he got himself in dangerous situations and dragged his entire family too.

I am Curious what do you guys think of Do Hee?? Will she be a good Director for the Nursing home. She claimed

I’ll be 1,000 times better than Director Park.  The arrogance in this girl is rather astonishing.  

Chingu’s all our answers have been answered. KN won’t be hating our beautiful HB. He feels bad that the lie he didn’t clear up ruined HB chance to knowing his biological father destroying his family before it began. 

I love how, even after this whole mess HR & SR are trying to make a safe and almost happy environment for HB to be. Bc, they could just go and destroy KN's precious DB. Instead they want to put back in place so that their kid can grow without family problems.

In a way, I'd love to see DH having to put up with KJ's family after he goes to jail. (I really hope he ends up there). So, let's see how DH would react to having to work to provide for the family of leeches.

As much as I dislike KN (and tbh I want to smack him most of the times) I think he is the only one so far who can get some redemption imo. As of now, from the bunch of liars and schemers we have in this drama, he's the only who recognises the role he played in this mess and I think, feels bad about it. He has kept giving us moments where he's shown regret. I liked how his expressions kept changing from the moment his conversation with SR started.

What do you all think about it? 

And do you all think HO will get to leave without finding anything out?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

Its not yet public knowledge tho...just few people know and those who knew were around 6 persons and thats not public,  people around them so as those neighbors of them all knew they still were family and married to each other spouses, sori and okhee caring about SB feelings is understandable, they were both strong but kinda soft with kids especially that even haru love and adored sb so much, its not a kods fault her mom is crazy lol

It may not be on the 6 o'clock news, but for the people whose lives were impacted by the lie on SB's paternity, it was not a secret. I am not saying OH did not care about SB, but she was furious enough to assault YA, just stopping from telling HO the 'secret' was ridiculous. This is a mother fuming against a crime and pain that was inflicted on her daughter. You are not seeing the picture if you think OH did not care for SB if she told the truth.

Then leaving YA to break it to HO when she knew YA lied before was even more ridiculous. It may be fine with with you but it is a ridiculous storyline for me.

4 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

The "good guys" need to just scream the truth from the top of their lungs. Keeping their mouths shut is stupid. Thinking that people like KJ and Yuna would ever a

Exactly how I feel. OH particularly was on a warpath, then phutt , it deflated. She said she would allow YA to tell HO what she did??!! Was that stupid or gullible or ridiculous . . .

Then when HO turned up in her bedroom, she was puzzled about what YA told HO. This writer definitely does have a strange creative bone. 

13 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

There are still many episodes. I don't think she will leave, much less not knowing. It will probably take an episode or two more if we see the trend.

But one which I hope would not happen at the end is an open ending whether she or OH gets back with KN.

Maybe the writer will bring in a new woman for him? 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

am Curious what do you guys think of Do Hee?? Will she be a good Director for the Nursing home. She claimed

She probably could. She was trained and has the drive. HO got married into the job. Actually, I like the feisty her, although the opportunist part puts me off.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, maribella said:

Exactly how I feel. OH particularly was on a warpath, then phutt , it deflated. She said she would allow YA to tell HO what she did??!! Was that stupid or gullible or ridiculous . . .

Then when HO turned up in her bedroom, she was puzzled about what YA told HO. This writer definitely does have a strange creative bone. 

I don't understand that! I get, the writer can't have these ppl shout the truth from the rooftop bc then they wouldn't be able to make it to 100 episodes :D

11 minutes ago, maribella said:

There are still many episodes. I don't think she will leave, much less not knowing. It will probably take an episode or two more if we see the trend.

But one which I hope would not happen at the end is an open ending whether she or OH gets back with KN.

Maybe the writer will bring in a new woman for him? 

I think by tomorrow, she will find out. I want her to hear it from OH though. Maybe OH will set HO and toupeed dad straight at the same time.

You know, I don't think they will bring a new woman for KN. And HO definitely can't end with KN bc that'd be weird. I mean, for HB's sake. 

OH and KN...I think KN would have to spend the rest of his life making it up to her, but at the moment I don't see OH giving him a chance at all.

Poor HB and SB with this messy family ties.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, booha said:

((just my two cents))

This song from the last part summarizes what SR and HR are thinking about. It’s not about revenge but “To put things back to where they were” “To put HB back where he belongs”
In order to put HB back where he belongs, they want to create a good family environment. That’s why HR changed his mind about the revenge and tried to help out KN because KN is HR’s grandpa.     

시인과 촌장 - 풍경(scenery)

cr to uploder

out of the world scenery
everything returns
to the right place

out of the world scenery
everything comes
back to the right place

((Korean lyric))

Reveal hidden contents

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아가는 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아오는 풍경

우 우 풍경
우 우 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아오는 풍경

우 우 풍경
우 우 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아가는 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아오는 풍경

풍경 풍경

The revenge is totally not their goal now for Sb and Hab sake but lol yuna thats not what she want

14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Haru and sori separate because of a lie ..since the time they decide to star over and put things back to normal thats the start they will really be honest to each other and work things out ....kj is so dumb seriously he saw it how that next ceo just switched person and betray haru that fast so what more him ahhaa and he still dreaming to be ceo then how about the next ceo who wants to own dongbang ?idt the dude will let him be ceo when he himself know how kj stole the money on the safe without KN knowing...dohee is a good nursing director for sure...she really is caring when u see all her scene with the nursing home but sad to say being director cant be as long she is siding on kj lol

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

As much as I dislike KN (and tbh I want to smack him most of the times) I think he is the only one so far who can get some redemption imo. As of now, from the bunch of liars and schemers we have in this drama, he's the only who recognises the role he played in this mess and I think, feels bad about it. He has kept giving us moments where he's shown regret. I liked how his expressions kept changing from the moment his conversation with SR started.

What do you all think about it? 

The actor playing KN did a great job for episode 70 & 71 . Since he finally decided to talk about his feelings, it seems KN felt he was losing his little girl to Ha Ru. I think when she was younger, SR must have been attached to his hip until Ha Ru came into the picture.  I think the fact HR let’s SR do whatever she wanted like her dad did, her affections for HR became stronger.  I was wrong KN hatred for HR is strong but it was his fear of losing what he treasure make him act that way. I don’t agree with it but I noW understand his strange behavior.  His facial espressions were on point while talking to SR. Yes , he does own up to his mistakes and feels sorry for the pain he has caused. He isn’t like HO who refuses to feel sorry for the pain she has caused. I hope for HR sake she does feel sorry. 

HO isn’t leaving anytime soon. YA won’t let her leave and she might actually try to blackmail her to stay and help her out. 

YA is a WITCH WITCH WITCH. She is SHAMELESS and did you see how she took her mask off in front of OH. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

The actor playing KN did a great job for episode 70 & 71 . Since he finally decided to talk about his feelings, it seems KN felt he was losing his little girl to Ha Ru. I think when she was younger, SR must have been attached to his hip until Ha Ru came into the picture.  I think the fact HR let’s SR do whatever she wanted like her dad did, her affections for HR became stronger.  I was wrong KN hatred for HR is strong but it was his fear of losing what he treasure make him act that way. I don’t agree with it but I noW understand his strange behavior.  His facial espressions were on point while talking to SR. Yes , he does own up to his mistakes and feels sorry for the pain he has caused. He isn’t like HO who refuses to feel sorry for the pain she has caused. I hope for HR sake she does feel sorry.

I agree. He did. And it seems...as absurd as it sounds, like (as you said) his hatred for HR comes down to him being jealous of HR. Bc he felt SR replaced him. That actually makes sense to me. After all, KN is sometimes very driven by his feelings. and he is very immature too. 

I do think he will try to undo the mess he created, that's why he won't tell the truth to HO but break up with her. To get her to leave. 

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

HO isn’t leaving anytime soon. YA won’t let her leave and she might actually try to blackmail her to stay and help her out. 

Yeah, she won't be leaving. I just want to see until when she is going to be in the dark about HB and SB.

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

YA is a WITCH WITCH WITCH. She is SHAMELESS and did you see how she took her mask off in front of OH. 

And she put the mask back on once HO appeared! So disgusting! I fear what she will do now. I think she'll go completely bonkers.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

It may not be on the 6 o'clock news, but for the people whose lives were impacted by the lie on SB's paternity, it was not a secret. I am not saying OH did not care about SB, but she was furious enough to assault YA, just stopping from telling HO the 'secret' was ridiculous. This is a mother fuming against a crime and pain that was inflicted on her daughter. You are not seeing the picture if you think OH did not care for SB if she told the truth.

Then leaving YA to break it to HO when she knew YA lied before was even more ridiculous. It may be fine with with you but it is a ridiculous storyline for me.

This is drama so its really expected to have some character like sori and okhee ...and sori said it to her dont tell heeok and let haru say it to her mom, they wanna bring back everything in a more peaceful way but if this yuna and kj keep doing more RickRoll'D .. tbvh i real world its not easy to just say to a kid hey your dad is him not him lol seriously in real world its kinda need long process to explain and to give a kid heads up not to totally confused them especially for a kids who's 5yr to 7yrs old they still understand stuff so little

1 hour ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Poor HB and SB with this messy family ties.

This is why sori and okhee so careful because for sure they want everyone to have peaceful separation and setting before i guess they told the kids

53 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

As i commented in dramcool this is really si the very reason why he hates haru...sori was her precious only child and with his personality who is such a mama's boy really he can be very jealous especially to haru to stole sori to him 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

The 'bad' characters are really good. YA could change her voice from loud and belligerant to a little girl's voice with HO. One of the 'bad character's' in a show once said that it was fun and allowed her to really act. But they do get stuck in the bad people roles.

I remember the actress Park Hana played a few nasty spoilt rich girls.

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

just realized The Soju guy/Loan Shark  From A place in the Sun is Hwang Bum Sik and he plays  So Ri’s grandfather in this drama . Both My drama list an

I was thinking of the guy who wanted to date the villain girl at the end of the show. It's the ML's good friend. 
Also he's had a crush for her from day one.

• Like 3

Yes Park Hana is typed cast because she does so well in Second Evil Female lead role.  In Fatal Promise, I was hoping for her to be firecracker but they made her play meek and it was just terrible. Unlike she played the Fl in Apgujeong Midnight Sun she was a brat and firecracker. I loved her in that role @maribella.  

I hope some share spoiler for this episode please. I really need it You were talking about Chu Gu ok. I misunderstood your post 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, booha said:

((just my two cents))

시인과 촌장 - 풍경(scenery)

cr to uploder

out of the world scenery
everything returns
to the right place

out of the world scenery
everything comes
back to the right place

((Korean lyric))

Reveal hidden contents

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아가는 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아오는 풍경

우 우 풍경
우 우 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아오는 풍경

우 우 풍경
우 우 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아가는 풍경

세상 풍경 중에서
제일 아름다운 풍경
모든 것들이
제자리로 돌아오는 풍경

풍경 풍경

Thanks, this put everything into perspective now. I finally understand why HR chose to help out KN instead of taking revenge cus I thought his goal was to make KN step down. As much as SR/HR blame their parents for ruining their lives, their priority is their son and they have yet to break the news to him about his father. YA and KJ will be a big headache for them though, I have no doubt SR/HR will still plot their revenge against those two snakes. Rather than KJ, I think YA is more scary now. I don't know what stunts shes gonna pull off just to stop HR from divorcing her.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

The farmer confronted Ok Hee about Yun A, but before OH blurted the truth, YA came and took his father away!

This make me angry seriously the writer making the plot now so not making sense ..even that part not telling heeok so dumb

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2

73  (written description)

On the way to the airport with luggage, Hee-ok meets Nam-chun and hears that Dongbang has not been destroyed and that Gwang-nam and Ok-hee are reunited. Meanwhile, one day , Nam-chun gets fired from the CEO of Sugar Ventures, and So-ri is informed that he is recovering his investment in Twitch...

Toupee guy is a sanctimonious busybody. He’s another person I want to see financially ruined due to being up such an ignorant hypocrite. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

The "good guys" need to just scream the truth from the top of their lungs. Keeping their mouths shut is stupid. Thinking that people like KJ and Yuna would ever admit they're wrong is really foolish. Stop giving them chances to admit what they've done. It's not like they can say they're doing it to protect their kids, not anymore. At this point I feel like SB will just be happy to have a reason to get away from her toxic mother. 

*Clapping * Well said 

Sometimes Kdrama land they do end up confess their sins only when they feel that they winning. Than BAM Bam  they start losing everything they gained, then crying or begging to be saved . Lol At this point in their lives they say We Are Friend or family ??? But  in truth they are no longer friends.  The good guys will think “you only need me or consider a friend “ when you need my help. So they answer in return , they can only save themselves by confessing. 

• Like 4