[variety] New* X-man

Guest VitaDolce*

I know what you mean... this thread is sort of dead now...

Maybe we should stop trying to sub it.

There has been no volunteers or help with translations.

Well, I don't want to stop stop, it's just that since the show got cancelled, there's really nothing to catch up on since we're no longer getting behind on anything. It's weird logic, yes, but when the show was still going on, it felt like I had to sub and get stuff out on time so that we don't make the gap of subbed and nonsubbed eps even bigger...I don't know, it makes sense in my head, I just can't really explain it.

But yeah..the thread is pretty much dying..or is dead now....heck, it took me 6 days just to reply back ahah.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't want to stop stop, it's just that since the show got cancelled, there's really nothing to catch up on since we're no longer getting behind on anything. It's weird logic, yes, but when the show was still going on, it felt like I had to sub and get stuff out on time so that we don't make the gap of subbed and nonsubbed eps even bigger...I don't know, it makes sense in my head, I just can't really explain it.

But yeah..the thread is pretty much dying..or is dead now....heck, it took me 6 days just to reply back ahah.

So... from my understanding B.O.N Funsubs might stop translating cause there are lack of volunteers? or because of lack of interest?

Personally, I hope you guys continue to sub this show. Even though it's not even on the same level as the old xman, this show was entertaining to an extent. BUT! I'll understand if you stop. This was all voluntary anyway. Thanks for what you have done though! It was much appreciated!!! ^^

Guest l0ve.tvxq

hey hey,

i heard from my friend that there will be no more new xman..

is it true?

can anyone tell me? and why is it so?

thanks

Guest loving_D

^^it ended awhile ago, months ago. cancelled due to low ratings (sbs just can't seem to accept its low-rated variety shows). it was replaced by haja! go and now haja! go is being cancelled and being replaced by another show. :sweatingbullets:

i cant believe they stopped this show it was soo good!!!

thanks for the uploads...cos i need to catch up on the last few eps

thanks

but some of the eps dont have subbing...awww...just have to watch without subs....

Guest plastictrees16
i cant believe they stopped this show it was soo good!!!

thanks for the uploads...cos i need to catch up on the last few eps

thanks

but some of the eps dont have subbing...awww...just have to watch without subs....

yeah it was good..but i think that if they didnt decide to redo Xman it still would be going on today..Maybe if they had New Xman as an entirely different show without the Xman name

Guest nuguya
yeah it was good..but i think that if they didnt decide to redo Xman it still would be going on today..Maybe if they had New Xman as an entirely different show without the Xman name

you don't redo things that are good already.. you redo things because they're doing bad..

Thanks for all the appreciation, everyone!

So... from my understanding B.O.N Funsubs might stop translating cause there are lack of volunteers? or because of lack of interest?

Personally, I hope you guys continue to sub this show. Even though it's not even on the same level as the old xman, this show was entertaining to an extent. BUT! I'll understand if you stop. This was all voluntary anyway. Thanks for what you have done though! It was much appreciated!!! ^^

It's more towards lack of translators. Xman is very hard to translate compare to a regular k-drama. There is just so much talking going on, and even more is people talking at the same time. We are currently working on ep5, so we'll see how things go after that. I would love it if there are some people willing to translate. You don't have to do the whole show cause I'm sure the work can be split up. Even spot translators are welcome! Please pm me if you can help. Therefore, the subbing of this show won't die. :tears:

Guest angelix

could someone pm me and reupload

sub for 2006.05.11 Episode 1, X-Man #1?

HQ sub please, ^_^ . tq in advance. The link that shortboy provided is unavailable in the first page :)

Guest fEeziE_

can some on reupload xman #10

070107 Episode 10, X-Man #9 ~ Announcer Special

Topic: "The announcer who seems to fit the best with entertainment programs is…?"

the links dont work

Guest dysphoria

ahh, i LOVE this song!!! i used to watch it all the time on youtube, until they took down a lot of them -0-;;

i didn't know they cancelled the show.. i think new xman is still fun to watch.. but i guess old xman was better, haha.

thank you to BON fansubs for translating!! hope you guys find translators.

i just watched the christmas special one. brian <3

Guest plastictrees16
hey i was wondering if there were any subs for xman #6 :sweatingbullets:

No only episodes 1 2 8 9 have been subbed.

Archived