[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

@Pitchoum sageuk drama always loved by general knetizen compared to international fans. It didn't surprised me The Red Sleeve tv rating is doing well as the drama itself is amazing, credit where its due. N u might be right too about the promo. Im not sure how sbs promote their previous drama. Yes maybe they should do more.

About SW, seems I'm wrong about him, maybe he really love YE but ready to let her go because he knows what doubletrouble waiting for her if they continued their r/s. From what YE keep saying to JG how he'll annoyed and regret his decision give me impressions that SW and YE having hard time and maybe fought frequently too. The way YE refused to contact and make any effort to find SW after he goes missing suggest they're really not in good term before the accident.

Wahh i thought YJ is a decent lady but turn out she's real psycho. Who will disguised themself as someone who is already dead, only a psychopath will do that. Hope JG can protect their new and fragiled love which something maybe SW unable to fulfill. YJ hv very big influences in fashion industry too and she surely will cause trouble to YE. Its sad since from their first meet, YE looked at YJ with full of admiration.

I'm sad about MS. I hope they bursting his husband's scandal soon and give her full support for her treatment. The lady suffering alone in silent.

• Like 2

I was wondering when it would be revealed that Jae Guk was the one who took that photo 10 years ago. That scene with both of them by the roadside was riveting and emotionally charged. Just as 

they both inspired each other all those years ago, they continue to do so in the present as Young Eun   created fashion pieces from the Jersey cloth with designs from Jae Guk’s photos.

I’m curious to know if there will be more reveal on how Jae Guk came to know Young Eun as a student he made the scrapbook for in Paris. 

And yes I have to post this as well because a smitten and happy Jae Guk running towards Young Eun is a sight to behold :elated: I just love how transparent Jae Guk is with his feelings and how he wears his heart on his sleeve. 

• Like 7

@Pitchoum u seems pessimistic :sweat_smile: oh,u don't have to feel sad for her though.. regardless of everything,NWBU being love by many,by koreans n international viewers too,its become trending n news everywhere,thats how powerful they are, especially the leads JKYxSHK combo, its a perfectly match in many ways.. n in the process she's happy,very much n don't forget she gained many close friends too.. that's matter  the most,no?

NWBU doing great,so lets enjoy this show until our Gukha couple stick together in the last episode..

Autumn in my heart is a melodrama,but hey guess what?its the one that made korean wave become more recognizable..n then followed by winter sonata its a melo too..so wheter haters say melo become outdated they couldn't deny that the first foundation of korean wave is a melodrama,they like it or not..

Oh,I search that that today is time for taiwan will broadcast NWBU,I hope they could feel the same excitement as we do when we first watch it :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@redbeanbuns Sad is may be not the right term to use here lol. I just feel a bit sorry for her especially, because she put her heart in it, and I do feel SBS is making no effort to promot the drama. I just wished for her that her drama would not as good as someone else who just got an award for his drama (It is not jealousy, it good for him).

When I read stuff about SHK, I feel she deserves a better treatment from SK and networks. I feel they do not appreciate her as foreign people does. I still do not get over the making off video where she is giving dumpling to staff, even PJH is just eating and do not really pay attention. While SHK gave something that was for both actress not for the staff even if she did not pay for it. I do not think so many actors/actresses are that kind during filming even if they are nice.

NWBU is a good drama, like all drama there is things that could be better. II remember her fans and journalist were talking about daeseng for this drama, so there was really hight perforance. I really wished she would get more award for her skill, her performance. I feel, they just take her as a cash cow, I do remember for TWTWB she did not even get much award while it was fabulous drama. On Viki all her drama have a bad raitings

I agree that what conforte me it is, she made new friends, she was have like I think she never did and she does not regret to be in this drama, even if she turn it down the first time they asked.

I should not pay to much attention, but sometimes it is hard...I just wish people have more respect for her and the person she is....

SHK IG's story

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

@Pitchoum must refrain talk about the actor in here,hehehe

I know do not worry. It is why I did not mentionned the name. It was just because of the raitings of the drama and the succes. I am not gonna talk badly about others actors. Everyone deserves success. Also I am not gonna mention it anymore.

What i liked abt epi 6 

1. Loved their little chat in the materials/ fabric room over a sandwich.. finally see some spark in hye and loved their banter - FAVE SCENE !

2. Also loved  HYE chewing out CS and that other team leader 

3. Glad CS stood up for HYE in front of that team leader

4. The ladies wine chat.. felt so sad when MS said that life is short , really hope that there can be a reversal but her departure would go with the theme of breaking up 

Epi 5 - 

Really liked what JG said at the crossing and would like to check everyone else's interpretation  of his ' let's love while we are breaking up '

Mine - He wants them to try the journey of love or perhaps marriage before that certain end point of breaking up-   departure through a relationship ending / divorce/ death of spouse.  

I guess  the ' break up ' in the title of the drama does not only refer to love relationships, but also to  family relationships, marriage or even death. Hence NWBU has a few sub plots depicting not only the main romance but also the other characters' stories with the same theme

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

So Sehun fans are figuring out if his character is going to end up with soyoung or his ex hyerin lol, they are fighting,  these shippers,  anyway I don't like Soyoung but I think if he has to have a romance it will be her

Chi Hyung is not a bad chap — he sorta apologised to Soyoung and he supported Young Eun’s choice of SY’s design. Plus, for the sake of Sono, he was willing to rope in Hyerin. He has potential to succeed his father in due course. 

Sehun could’ve made worse choices for his return to drama. 

I do like the various sub-plots if you could call them that. I like the scenes with all the ‘minor’ characters. 

I even enjoy the 3 women’s scenes together. They certainly convey a sense of shared history, a long friendship. One that survives being called names in the office :lol:

Ok I may have to take back what I wrote about Chi Sook. She is obviously trusted enough by Mi Sook to be relied upon to bail her out of car trouble. She even paid for the repairs.  She is redeemable! 

Now we just need Mi Sook to confide in someone and kick out the cheating husband.

• Like 3

@marrez1I hope they did not loose time about his love story, when we did not even see him interacting with his own sister and they did not even developp propely some bigger character's story. At least his fan fight give NWBU more promotion. 

@applegirl2I think they explained that Breaking Up is refering to everyone not just the main lead. It is not breaking up in the litteral sens but but about part away as lovers, as friend, as aquitence etc...

What YJG said to HYE at the crossing road it is "The things we started 10 years ago, lets say we are now, breaking up" it means let's break up from the past to begining our love, give it a try.  It is not about breaking up in the futur but from the past they have in common. It is why he send her a picture to change her wallpaper and start over ther relationship. 

He said to his noona "I haven't though that far. We are just focusing on stuff we have control over". Both think about the present not the futur, they do not have control over the futur but they have over the present. He wants to go as far as they can. He clearly does not think about marriage before a separaton. It is the same for HYE when she told him "Happy moment will pass by too quickly". She think about now, not later. Because she was miserable for 10 years, because she is going trough a lot at work, she wants to enjoy the small happiness he is going to give to  her now, not later, but today. They both think they will see day after day and they will take their relationship step by step  until it will be over for a reason, whatever it is.

@thepixiesSeems HYE will be the first one to find out about her being sick. She found her in the bathroom so she must be sent to the hospital, where she should leard what happen. I do hope HYE will be the one kicking out the husband. Like I said I wish she would take care of MS's daughter but I do not think so.

I am not a particular fan of the sub plot for secondary character, it too much time too lose on a drama that only has 16 ep with 1h episode.

MS only called CS because HYE was too busy, because she would have called HYE instead. I still find CS chidlish but she did a goo action with MS and the car. I also find her story woth SDH really boring, I do not even enjoy HDH character that I find a bit to much.

• Like 3

I think it is my favorite dialogue in ep 6. I like how straighfoward HYE is. It is how I picture SHk in real life but less direct probably lol. I do not know her personnally but from how she raise her voice, I do not think SHK got angry and scream often. I could see the ton of her voice is a lot lower than when she was young, in FH, he voice was highter. I really like listen to her, while many SK actress have a hight voice.

FFSX53q-VEAQRsx-Y.jpg

• Like 5

21 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

There's an odd ball theory by fans,that said what if SW really still alive?that only YJ know the truth about it..IF this theory is right,I will have my 'HUH??what,why?!!!' kind of moment..not a fan of bringing people back to life troupe,if they died,just died already..

What kind of nonsense is that,for 10years u absolutely lied about your death to your fams n YE, sounds ridiculous plot to me..

About SW phonecall,JG n YE will talk about it..both are straight forward n mature person,so they most likely straight to the point n say what it needs to say..their relationship its too fragile n new right now,so most likely they would try to minimize n sort out their problem ASAP..maybe what make JG upset its not about YE,but he has a rough idea who did that to phone n texted her..

I look into ep 3 and 5, it is clear SW is not alive and the one contacting her is Yoo Jung. She is keeping his phone with the wedding ring and the wedding invitation.

SW's phone in the car when he got a call from YE before the accident

Capture-d-cran-2021-11-28-212600.jpg

And the phone inside Yoon Jung's box

Capture-d-cran-2021-11-28-212317.jpg

The cell phones are the same. so it is clear for me that YJ is calling HYE with SW's phone to scared her.

She said to SW before he left to meet "I can't just sit back and watch her ruin your life. Tha's my way to loving you". First it is clear that SW never loved her and just gonna marry her because of her mom. He was going to cancel the marriage or something. I am still confuse when she said the love story between SW and HYE just latest 2 months, it feel like they like broke up. I do not know. Anyway what YJ said look like she could have kill HYE or do something bad to her, to remove her from SW's life. So, I wonder if he speed to meet HYE because he was scared something happen to her, even if we do not know why he did not answer to her.

The question is how YJ was able to get his phone, that should belong to his mother not her, since they were not married yet.

• Like 5