Best Korean Manwha (한국만화)

Guest jpnoroe3

Guest babygirl3376

PEACH girl was the first manga I read .... cheesy but soooo addictive at the same time... also MARS was gud but never got to finish it..

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Izam.

PEACH girl was the first manga I read .... cheesy but soooo addictive at the same time... also MARS was gud but never got to finish it..

Those are not Korean manhwas.

Guest fragolina

it's my first time reading a korean manhwa..i really enjoyed reading "goong"..i enjoy it so much that i was kind of disappointed with the series..

I agree with you!

I love Goong(the best manhwa) and i like You're so Cool(very funny!)

Guest silentwhispers

Goong was the one that started it all! hehe it was my first korean manhwa! i've also read Replay and Wa! and they were both really good! i started reading a couple of chapters of Hissing and so far it's very interesting.

Guest Izam.

Under the glass moon

Saint Marie

Juhie Jurie

they are pretty good korean manhwa's too. (I still haven't read goong....I only read a little bit of that)

Guest crazykoreangurl

I'm reading Vanilla Ice, Bird Kiss, Goong, and Threads of Time.

Right before Soompi crashed I started reading Chocolat. Liked it but never got to finish it.

Guest Izam.

I'm reading Vanilla Ice, Bird Kiss, Goong, and Threads of Time.

Right before Soompi crashed I started reading Chocolat. Liked it but never got to finish it.

I was the one that posted up Chocolat. If you want it I can PM it to you. (that's like the best Korean manhwa ever in my opinion) :ph34r:

Guest crazykoreangurl

I was the one that posted up Chocolat. If you want it I can PM it to you. (that's like the best Korean manhwa ever in my opinion) :ph34r:

That be great! Thank you! :D

Guest Izam.

That be great! Thank you! :D

I just send you the PM.

chocolat ( thank you for that, izam!!!) & goong... obviously.

You are welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gatobus

I have a lot ot manwhas I love:

K2, Model, Tarot Cafe, Fever, DVD, Goong, Angel Shop, etc...

I love them!!! :)

Guest precious4e

alot of the manhwa that JanimeS scanlates are awesome... that includes/included Goong, Hot Blooded Woman (my two favorites), Operation Liberate Men, YaYa, Princess, They Too Love, Shiwamong, and Red Lion. Some of the manhwa other groups are doing now. I also like DVD.

Archived