Best Korean Manwha (한국만화)

Guest jpnoroe3

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Hot blooded woman . i read it twice . <3 amazing !!!

anyway , i love any manhwa by Hwang Mi Ri , she's my favorite manhwa author!

you should give it a try .  CLICK !

Yeahhh, absolutely agree with you. I like HMR's manhwa e.g : hot blooded woman, crazy girl shinbia, idol shopping,ugly duckling becomes swan.... All HMR characters are pretty and handsome; especially in shinbia, i really loveeee them three

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

My Manhwa knowledge is very limited. So I'm just going to name the ones I have on my shelf which are like my favourites ever,  (obviously)!
You're So Cool - so funny! always have a thing for dark-aura guys whose weakness is falling for a girl extremely opposite of them (wild, lively, loud)
Chocolat - funniest manhwa I have ever read. I think it holds a special place in my heart too because it's a story about a fangirl. And I'm a fangirl myself. If I were in Korea, I bet I'd be doing things the main character did for her idol group. tee-hee. Loved who she ended up with too!
The Bride of the Water God - Water God marries a fake bride. Who wouldn't get intrigued?! And prolly the best art I've ever seen in manga/manhwa world.
Goong - I LOVE GOONG. So much. I can't even. People hate it because Shin and Chae Kyung go around in circles, but I don't care. I love every single bit of it and I thought the progress of these two is well paced (not too slow, not too fast). First manhwa I've ever read and will never ever get tired reading it. Can't wait for the day YenPress finishes publishing this series so I can be a happy fan girl with complete Goong collection on my shelf! :)

• 11 months later...

The Gameror Dice: The Cube that Changes Everything
Both Manhwas are a little similar. 
The Gamer is about this kid who gains an ability one day. The Game Ability. This makes his life game like, where he can learn new skills and stuffs.
Dice is about well..... a dice, which can be obtain when completing a quest(?). This dice can change the users 'stats', making them intelligent, stronger, beautiful or anything they desire.

:))

• 2 months later...
Guest DLkim

Saw plenty of posts about Goong and when I typed in the search Google quipped the first one in the instant results, "Goong Korean BBQ". -_-;;

I saw the title The Lawyer floating around and back in last December Huffington Post is thinking of bringing in Korean webtoons to its audience.

Oh, I recommend Fool (바보)  by Kang Full (강풀), which began as a webtoon got published into two volumes.

Guest xynon

Pinocchio (no not the Korean drama with Lee Jong Suk XD) There's actually a manga called Pinocchio as well haha. It's a korean webtoon I think. So it's in colour. But I read it on mangahere and it's legit one of my favourites. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

-Sad Love Story 
(A boy who is made fun of in his childhood because his mother owned a bar that served Americans meets a blind girl and they become childhood sweethearts. He vows to always protect her. The girl and her mother take off one night, and it seems to be the end of it. The girl ends up meeting the rich son of a CEO and that's where the love triangle begins...) 

Archived