Best Korean Manwha (한국만화)

Guest jpnoroe3

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eddokun

^Izam there is actually an Angel Diary it is about a princess who goes to real world and act like a guy and stuff ^^;; I think it was pretty funny/interesting you should check it out volume 1 is out in English

^Izam there is actually an Angel Diary it is about a princess who goes to real world and act like a guy and stuff ^^;; I think it was pretty funny/interesting you should check it out volume 1 is out in English

Really?

I've read a little of Chocolat and I like it so far. You're So Cool is pretty good too.

It gets really good later on for Chocolat. I scanlated volume 1-5 and posted them on Soompi before it crashed. :)

Guest shinhwahwah

I LOVE HOT BLOODED WOMAN THE MOST. i laughed so hard, and the ending was not that bad. i'm currently readin Goong and i just started My Girl.

but just dont read kill me kiss me. that was just crap.

• 4 weeks later...

ooh...im also a newbie to manhwa, know where i could dl the manhwa u guys were introducing? my first and current manhwa im reading is Goong, and its a definite yes, i cant wait for the other volumes to come out in english T_T wonder how long it would take, but i know its a lot of hard work. anyways, thanks to all the suggestions xD

ooh...im also a newbie to manhwa, know where i could dl the manhwa u guys were introducing? my first and current manhwa im reading is Goong, and its a definite yes, i cant wait for the other volumes to come out in english T_T wonder how long it would take, but i know its a lot of hard work. anyways, thanks to all the suggestions xD

I will PM you Chocolat zip files in a second.

Guest e99angel

Goong is very good, though I wouldn't say it's my favorite. XD

I read Chocolat before the site went down, but I'd like to read it again, it's a great manhwa...^_^; Could I get the scanlation as well? (And thank you for scanlating, Izam.)

I felt like the plot of Hot Blooded Woman could've been better (I didn't really like the ending, and some characters weren't used enough). Someone referred to it as Yuhl Hyul Yuh Ah.

Angel Diary was scanlated by Condensation as Destination Heaven Chronicles until it was licensed..

Kill Me Kiss Me...IMHO it's not terrible, but it's just not worth the time.

I liked I Wish, Masca, Replay, and YSC. It's Love and Hissing are okay too (It's Love is very much a love-triangle type though).

I think Shin Angyo Onshi is also a manhwa; I really like the storyline of it.

Guest remorse_angel

Utopia of Homosexuality.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MANWHA IS PERFECTLY CLEAN FOR THOSE WHO ARE THINKING "W-T-F" RIGHT NOW. Gee Willikers. Hahaha. I liked it, though it was only 3 volumes.

Right now, I currently have my eye on Vanilla Ice...

Goong is very good, though I wouldn't say it's my favorite. XD

I read Chocolat before the site went down, but I'd like to read it again, it's a great manhwa...^_^; Could I get the scanlation as well? (And thank you for scanlating, Izam.)

I felt like the plot of Hot Blooded Woman could've been better (I didn't really like the ending, and some characters weren't used enough). Someone referred to it as Yuhl Hyul Yuh Ah.

Angel Diary was scanlated by Condensation as Destination Heaven Chronicles until it was licensed..

Kill Me Kiss Me...IMHO it's not terrible, but it's just not worth the time.

I liked I Wish, Masca, Replay, and YSC. It's Love and Hissing are okay too (It's Love is very much a love-triangle type though).

I think Shin Angyo Onshi is also a manhwa; I really like the storyline of it.

PM send. :)

Guest usyagitntn

I think many other have mentioned this but I'll say it again:You cannot go wrong with Goong. It's the best manhwa I've ever read!! ( and you should watch the drama too :lol:)

Guest the.elephant

i remember long time ago, "my brother" or something like that was pretty good and sad

"my brother and i"?? i forget but it was something with brother for sure

• 4 weeks later...
Guest love_virus

haha i like goong too

and i'm going to read chocolat, thanks to izam!!

but grrr, i get so annoyed that i can't read the manwha or manga all at once, you have to wait for translations or something, i'm very impatient about that stuff!

i really want to finish i.n.v.u :(((

Archived