Best Korean Manwha (한국만화)

Guest jpnoroe3

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest `soliloquy

I've picked up quite a few manhwas lately.

Goong

- I love the artwork to this. Park Soo Hee did an absolutely fantastic job with this manhwa. I'm besotted with her drawing more than the plot though, sad to say. It kinda dragged towards the middle, and I had this feeling that they were milking its hype for all it's worth. Not that I'm complaining, because i'll get to enjoy her drawings with more volumes coming out.

Chocolat

- I LOVE the plot to this one to bits! I bought Volumes 1, 3 & 4 in English a few days back. Finished it in less than a day. Gulp! I'm hunting for the second volume though, cause it was out of stock at Kinokuniya last I went.

Comic

- Have yet to read this one. Will edit this post when I'm done!

Contemplating to get:

Bring it on!

<3 ayu.

Guest zouzzizou

Goong ->The story line is good

The Bride of Water God -> I like Yoon Mikyung's artwork

Shin angyo onshi -> a little bit complex, but very cool

Guest jellyrabuman

I haven't read that many Korean Manwha but Goong definitely has to be one of my favourites both in manga and manwha. Cause it has a really nice storyline and the drawings are good. I like Hot Blooded Woman but Goong is still one of the best manwha in my opinion.

Guest xo_christine

Like everyone else has mentioned, Goong.

But I also really loved Snow Drop. The Queen's Knight is a good one it is by the creator of I.N.V.U.

GOONG

and

MY GIRL

Those are the only ones that I've read, and so far, they are very good. I like Goong because I loved the drama, so you might want to check that out. As for My Girl, it is hilarious and very cute.

EDIT : I've just read VANILLA ICE and YOU'RE SO COOL. Both are very nice, both very much worth reading. Very funny and sweet.

Guest papasmurf

chocolat.....they're going to make drama out of this manhwa series...it's cool, but they never came out with final volume bcuz the korean publishing company BIJOO decided to cut their investments for publishing books..i mean it was a very popular ..hmm i think they went bankrupt or something =/

chocolat.....they're going to make drama out of this manhwa series...it's cool, but they never came out with final volume bcuz the korean publishing company BIJOO decided to cut their investments for publishing books..i mean it was a very popular ..hmm i think they went bankrupt or something =/

WHAT?????????????? So they dropped this manhwa? They can go to a different publisher to see if they'd pick the rest up? T_T

Drama really? But it didn't even end yet. I don't see it work as a drama though....when it's that exegerratted it usually turns out really silly and when it's real people acting it out. And besides, they are really young in the manhwa.

Archived