[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Another work of Yoo InNa this year!!!

She works so hard this year. Fighting inna.

:piggydance::hooray2::issohappy:

Yu In-na participated in the completion of 'Deoksugung Audio Service' by Shinhan Bank-Gungnung Headquarters

The "Goblin" Queen and actress Yoo In-na participated in the Cultural Heritage Audio Information Service. Shinhan Bank, a financial institution, also contributed to the completion of the service.

The Deoksugung Palace Management Office (Director Won Seong-gyu) and Shinhan Bank (Bank President Jin Ok-dong) of the Palace Relics Headquarters of the Cultural Heritage Administration will operate the Deoksugung Audio Guidance Service, which explains Seoul's representative old palace and Deoksugung Palace through audio, from November 9.

20211109000113_0_20211109093302180.jpg?type=w430View Original

Actress Yoo In-na has become a guide to the audio service of cultural assets.[YG provided]

Deoksugung Audio Guidance Service is the second project following the "Sungnyemun Audio Service," which has been operated since September last year, and is a program that receives guidance to Deoksugung Palace through smartphones without renting voice guidance devices.

If the QR code of the information board installed at the entrance of Deoksugung Palace is recognized, it can be linked to a screen dedicated to Shinhan Bank's social contribution activities (beutifulsinhan) to listen to the guide commentary.

The audio guide service was produced in a variety of formats such as dramatizing the situation of the time and reenacting it in three dimensions in a drama so that visitors can increase their interest, instead of simply explaining historical facts. It also considered the convenience of viewing, such as inducing visitors to move naturally to the next location or turn their eyes to the next location following the audio service guidance.

20211109000114_0_20211109093302197.jpg?type=w430View Original

a visitor to Deoksugung Palace Boyfriend who takes a picture of his girlfriend posing like an actor.

Professional vocalists participated in the recording to increase the level of perfection, especially actor Yoo In-na donated her voice to give visitors a friendly approach.

In addition, not only English, Chinese, and Japanese guides for foreign visitors, but also sign language videos and Braille promotional materials for the city and hearing impaired will be provided to all visitors to Deoksugung Palace to share the historical value and meaning of Deoksugung Palace.

Source https://n.news.naver.com/article/016/0001910074

Auto translated by Naver App.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

( ENG ) 2021 CHANGWON K-POP WORLD FESTIVAL | KBS WORLD TV 211107

211105 | KBS WORLD TV Youtube Channel

The video of the 2021 Changwon K-POP World Festival with English subtitles has been uploaded to KBS World TV Youtube Channel. Watch this if you haven't seen MC Yoo In Na in this event

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32629336&memberNo=33889228

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yes, i remember that scene too, she so beautiful in that outfit unfortunately this time just her voice, we can't see her visual on clip or tv show. But just hope yg will serve us her bts photos like her recent narrating work with tvn speacial project.^^

Now i' m waiting for her character promo poster of snowdrop, i think it will be coming soon. Can't wait.:blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

i think it's a rare for an actress to involved in project like this.. i guess it involved little amount of money (or maybe none?) And less exposure to her career too, so it really is commendable for her taking this project :fullofhearts:

And yes i hope there's behind the scenes photos too

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yes, i remember that scene too, she so beautiful in that outfit unfortunately this time just her voice, we can't see her visual on clip or tv show. But just hope yg will serve us her bts photos like her recent narrating work with tvn speacial project.^^

Now i' m waiting for her character promo poster of snowdrop, i think it will be coming soon. Can't wait

YEAH, I READ THAT SHE DONATED HER VOICE , IT'S A DONATION. WITH A GENEROUS HEART.

LOVE TO HER ALWAYS. :fullofhearts:   :loveu:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Behind the scenes of Sinabro Dream Operator ep.1 has been uploaded by YG.

Today don't forger 2nd episode!!!

at 6.10 pm(kst) on tvn and 7.00 pm.(kst) on tvN D Ent youtube channel.

Source from yg_ stage instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWE3zH6vkWT/?utm_medium=copy_link

BETFo37.jpeg

0fNPgg1.jpeg

xqjDjfO.jpeg

Spoiler

CWFCqtb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

[ Yoo In-na 's Endorsement ] 
211110 | Pizza Maru Official 

originally posted by @pizzamaru_official 

#YooInna #유인나 #PizzaMaru

You can enjoy Pizza Maru wherever you are!

© pizzamaru_official

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWE1yHSPGFj/?utm_medium=copy_link

-------------------------

[ Endorsement of Yoo In-na ]
211110 | Pizza Maru

Recommended For You
Eat & Try our delicious Bulgogi Pizza from @Pizzamaru.id

Onion, mushroom, spinach, black olive, paprika, mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, sweet ranch sauce

Pizza Maru 피자마루. 1st Korean Pizza & Chicken in Indonesia

#YooInNa #PizzaMaru #피자마루
#유인나 #劉仁娜 #ユインナ  #인나 
#pizzamaruid #kpop

© @pizzamaru.id

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWDdVqehAfn/?utm_medium=share_sheet

• Love 2

I'm very excited to watch the 2nd Episode of Sinabro Dream Operator 

Yoo In Na in tvN Sinabro Dream Operator Wednesday, November 10th at 6:00pm to be broadcast on tvN with Kang Seung Yoon and Lee Yong Jin

and will be uploaded later on tvN D ENT Official Youtube channel. 

While waiting for tonight's episode, let's watch again the 1st episode part 1 and part 2 of tvN D ENT " Sinabro Dream Operator " again. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

She is a good deed angel. Yoo InNa is my angel.

:transforms::fullofhearts:

Yu In-na, "I wish I was so happy that I could shed tears." ('Sinavro Dream Manipulator')

The Story of the Women's Football Club
"I think it's going to be fun."
Camping Preparation for the Football Club

0000510696_001_20211110182501518.jpg?type=w430

Yoo In-na, the "Sinavro Dream Manipulator," visited the girls' soccer team.

On tvN's "Sinavro Dream Manipulator," which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, MC Yoo In-na, Kang Seung-yoon and Lee Yong-jin were pictured leaving for their second journey.

Yoo In-na said in a car to Jinju, "We all picked the same story as the memorable one." The story that all three picked was the story of the women's soccer team at Namgang Elementary School in Jinju.

Yoo In-na said, "They don't know we're coming and they think we're filming a documentary program. It's going to be a lot of fun," he said.

Yoo In-na went on to say, "I hope I'm happy to shed tears. I want to entertain them," he said, adding that he wants to help the soccer team, which is facing a breakup crisis.

Meanwhile, Yu In-na prepared a camping trip that would be a memory for children in the soccer club.
source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000510696

Auto translaed by Naver app.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1