[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

On 7/28/2021 at 6:06 PM, Lunita said:

AGREE, WE WILL HAVE YOO AND YOO IN A DRAMA OR MOVIE TOGETHER, PLEASE!

Kim Shin & Kim Sun ( Sunny ) played by Yoo In-na and Gong Yoo

Yes! We can make a request to tvN drama or other networks for Yoo In-na and Gong Yoo reunion after they do Goblin kdrama series in 2017. They will also be a very good pair or team up because they are both great actor and actresses. 

MV Kim Shin & Kim Sun - Goblin 

played by Gong Yoo and Yoo In-na

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

More news about Snowdrop.

From this article, it means snowdrop will boardcast but Blue house said it will closely moniter the drama but it won’t get cancelled. Correc me if i'm wrong^^

It's good news, after this we just wait for airing date and contents of this drama include bts photos, trailer and poster for promote this drama. Can't wait to see inna in this drama.

:elated::doggie:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Yes! We can make a request to tvN drama

I think so tvn would be great for that as he never fails to amaze the viewers, if something like this happens, I really want yoo in na to be in supernatural drama as supernatural character.... With high budget ♥.. Although jtbc is also a cable TV but I just can't trust it after snowdrop. 

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 5:04 PM, Kdramabae said:

I think so tvn would be great for that as he never fails to amaze the viewers, if something like this happens, I really want yoo in na to be in supernatural drama as supernatural character.... With high budget ♥.. Although jtbc is also a cable TV but I just can't trust it after snowdrop. 

While waiting for " Snowdrop " to come or air, I am now watching Yoo In-na in Blind Date Cafe also known as " Cafe Amor "  on Youtube but there's no English subtitle on it. How can we request for an English Sub. on Youtube?  Where can I watch all of it's episodes? 

I wonder why she did not attended the press conference of Blind Date Cafe, what's the reason? 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Yes, their action about inna are always late, this interview has posted by delasoo almost two months ago, but yg or manager    didn't post this video. I don't understand that what are they waiting for? Or may it will have time to promote this project. Lets wait and see when will that promoting time.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

delasoo almost two months ago, but yg or manager    didn't post this video

YG was like that almost from always! But manager is kinda pissing me off... I really liked it when he used to support yoo in na unie and constant in giving pics on instagram... Now it seems as if he has forgotten the password of unnie's insta 

• Like 3

On 7/31/2021 at 3:06 PM, Kdramabae said:

YG was like that almost from always! But manager is kinda pissing me off... I really liked it when he used to support yoo in na unie and constant in giving pics on instagram... Now it seems as if he has forgotten the password of unnie's insta 

Yoo In-na is Oh Jin Shim in the 2019 romance comedy drama series Touch Your Heart .

( YG Entertainment / YG Actress ) 

Yoo In-na is very loyal to YG Entertainment, her long time agency. 

Beautiful Yoo In-na in the 2020 MBC drama " The Spies Who Loved Me action, romance comedy drama series. ( iQIYI Original ) 

Yoo In-na plays the role of Kang Ah Reum, a beautiful and talented wedding dress designer in The Spies Who Loved Me / The Spy Who Loved Me 2020 MBC drama. 

All 16 episodes of The Spies Who Loved Me were now uploaded on iQIYI or watch it online on iQ.com. Watch now and don't miss it! It's an iQIYI Original. You will see a different kind of Yoo In-na in this drama and it's her first series to have a short hairstyle. 

Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan joins Yoo In-na in this exciting and beautiful drama. I want it also to be available in other streaming platforms too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

Who were the YG Entertainment artists, actor or actress that left YG this year 2021

Son Ho-jun  and Sandra park are the one who have ended their relationship with yg this year. I don't think so in na will leave it bec, we all know about her long training period and yg was the one who made her debut.. 

• Like 3

Yoo In-na, Yoo Yeon Seok, Yoo Teo and Choi Soo Young last February 2021 at the Stage Greeting event of the movie  New Year Blues. 

---------------------------------

Yoo In-na in Queen In Hyun's Man kdrama 

This drama was Yoo In-na's first lead role.

Queen In Hyun's Man also known as Queen And I back in 2012, a South Korean television series starring Yoo In-na and Ji Hyun Woo. The story centers around the obscure actress Choi hee-jin who falls in love with Kim Bung-doo, a time travelling scholar from Joseon Dynasty who jumps 300 years into the future into the 21st century.

Queen In Hyun's Man main casts Yoo In-na, Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Jin-woo ( 2012 ) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Rogue85 said:

Yoo In-na, Yoo Yeon Seok, Yoo Teo and Choi Soo Young last February 2021 at the Stage Greeting event of the movie  New Year Blues. 

just love how yoo in na noona never praise herself and keep on giving good compliments to her co actors... She was looking beautiful even with a mask on! 

Happy friendship day Guyssss! Here are some IU and yoo in na clips from YouTube!! 

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th video onwards under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

We really miss Pichi Couple.

Yoo In-na & Lee Dong Wook 

Oh Jin Shim and Kwon Jung Rok in Touch Your Heart 

Sunny/Kim Sun and Wang Yeo the Grim Reaper. 

I like Pichi Couple to make a korean movie together. 

• Love 2

Update for YooInNa and Pizza Maru, her fav. Pizza  :love::heart:  

Shall we start our August home stay with Pizza Maru?

It's too hot to go outside... 
Let's order a pizza floor at home coolly!

Have you all heard of Pizza Maru's representative number, hoxy..?
Model Inna told me (whisper)

A number for a delicious stay at home!
1800 -1082~ Memo Completed!
@Hello, it's Pizza Maru?! One of Inna's favorite pizzas....

from @pizzamaru_official  IG

@Rogue85 Thanks, I corrected it. I got the numbers... :blush:

@Rogue85 do you think the numbers are casual? 

OK, 1)  I notice that both pizza CF are similar (point the finger same way)  could it be casual? hmmm I don't think so. 

2)  Numbers YooInNa  "Model Inna told me (whisper)"  are 1O82  and  18OO, right?

1O82 = 1982  Innas Year of birthday, she is from 82' ,  LDW is from 81' , right?  so....

18OO  = backwards 81' = 18  so all Ldw backwards year= 1891 =backward 1981 LDW year of birthday

1981 ldw  1982 yin   And all these casual?   I don't think so, hahaha.:)  and maybe I am really crazy...:) :ph34r::blink: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/5/2021 at 2:10 AM, Lunita said:

Update for YooInNa and Pizza Maru, her fav. Pizza 

from pizzamaru_official Instagram account.

Shall we start our August stay with Pizza Maru? ⠀ It's too hot to go outside...  Let's order a pizza floor at home coolly! ⠀ Have you all heard of Pizza Maru's representative number, hoxy..? Model Inna told me (whisper) ⠀ A number for a delicious stay at home!⠀ @Hello, it's Pizza Maru?! One of Inna's favorite pizzas....

© pizzamaru_official IG 

pizzamaru_id

Yoo In-na is the new brand ambassador of Pizza Maru. 

Yoo In-na looks very pretty and charming in Pizza Maru cf and ads. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Touch Your Heart  starring Yoo In-na and Lee Dong Wook is now available in Netflix Latino Americano and Netflix Brasil. 

Our couple ended the series in love and open about it to all. 

This drama will teach you about life. Each of the characters in this drama  has their own battles to fight. Some are easy while some are impossible to overcome. But what made them get through this battles are the people beside and behind them.

There is no love triangle in Touch Your Heart and the drama is kinda cute. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I love this song, it really touch my heart listening to YooInNas voice, she's really a very special girl, How not to fall in love with her?  I guess many young men have been in love with her in secret. She is lovely and I miss her.  :transforms:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1