[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

32 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yeh. Inna didn't attend stage greeting today, but we still have one chance tomorrow. Still hope she will attend both red carpet and New Year Blues stage greeting.

Yeah, let's wait for Yoo In-na if she will attend or not the Busan International Film Festival 2021 for her korean film " New Year Blues ".  We all know that it's still pandemic now so maybe the guests are limited also also. I don't know about the stage greetings too.

• Like 1

Oh so inna didn't attended both the events, it's sad, last hope is tomorrow 

does anyone know if any actors attended the guest visit today ? i saw only one tweet saying that the director attended the guest visit ..... i also watched the live of yesterday red carpet and the director attended the biff alone but not even a single actor from this big cast attended it's sad ........  

OKAYY found another tweet saying actress yeom hyeran attended today too and she praised yoo yeonseok

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I saw this from ig. I think just director and YHR came to stage greeting today.:anguished:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUu3di7h5aV/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUvCWyypxVu/?utm_medium=copy_link

Looking forward for tomorrow, the last chance for this event.

Little sad but when i'm thinking to 15th Oct in K-Pop festival that inna will be MC, I feel better. And can't wait to see her in beautiful dress.:elated:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Can you suggest any name of Yoo In Na fans? Comment your suggestions.. thanks! 

Guys, I found a thread in Twitter introducing the Casts of Snowdrop. The thread wants to introduce the casts by tweeting something about one of the casts included. 

Please tweet and introduce Yoo In Na by replying to this thread below 

On 10/8/2021 at 3:10 PM, Kdramabae said:

Weren't..yoo in na fans called coffee...bec of that just coffee ad....why don't we continue with that?

Okay, 1. Coffee, any other suggestions? Maybe we can use some words coming from the name of Yoo In Na and then we can add some other words that is similar to the meaning fans or followers ? Any idea? 

May we use " YooInNatics or YooInNaLovers ? It's just a one word but we can have another one? What can you say?

HoneyYooDdalgi in twitter just uploaded YooInNaxVeilment with eng sub part2. You can go to see and like her clip now.:blush: Thanks for her kind.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Weren't..yoo in na fans called coffee...bec of that just coffee ad....why don't we continue with that?

And yes i think we can use 'Coffee' is name of inna's fans too, because inna growth from just coffe to top coffee now. It matchs for her career path.:kiss_wink:

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 videos/ tweets in one post! Thanks!
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

And yes i think we can use 'Coffee' is name of inna's fans too, because inna growth from just coffe to top coffee now. It matchs for her career path.

"StrawberryYin"  , she loves other calls her strawberry, she likes strawberry, She has Birthday in the strawberry month, JUNI.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

On 10/8/2021 at 10:46 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Today just director and YYS attended the event and no inna again

Ok, fine maybe inna will keep the big secret of her new look for surprises to fans in K-POP event on 15th Oct 2021. I will wait and see for that big day of inna's fans. 

MC Yoo In-na 

I also had a feeling before the BIFF2021 that YIN will not attend the event too when I heard that she will be the sole MC of the 2021 Changwon K-POP World Festival on October 15, 2021. I think she wanted to make a comeback on Public Stage being an MC on that event and not on the Stage Greetings during BIFF2021. 

I'm excited for Yoo In-na being the sole MC at the 2021 Changwon K-POP World Festival on October 15 that will be available on 120 countries and it will be LIVE on the Youtube Channel of KBS World TV. 

This broadcast will be broadcast in 120 countries around the world on KBS2 and later on KBS WORLD channels at 10:40 p.m. on November 3.

Set your early reminder for the date and time of the amazing and exciting event ahead of us,  Yoo In-na fans! I hope that even she's an MC in the event, she will also provide the audience with a opening or production number like what if she will sing during the event? Some awards night like in the US, there is a case that the MC of the night like Kelly Clarkson made a production number wherein she sing so I hope Yoo In-na will do it also. 

• Like 3

KBS World TV  has started promoting the Changwon K-POP World Festival 2021 on their official YouTube channel with Yoo In-na's name on the top introduce as the MC.  I'm excited to see her as the sole MC on October 15, 2021. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Reposted from @kbsworldtv instagram account 

<2021 Changwon K-POP WORLD FESTIVAL>, a global K-POP celebration!

Irreplaceable entertainer, actress Yoo In-na, has been selected as the MC of the show! 

With a sweet voice and attitude full of wit, she presents herself in front of all the K-POP fans around the world. 

Friday, October 15, 2021, 6:30PM(KST)

Live stream on KBS WORLD TV YouTube channel

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

From inna's stylist ig story, maybe inna's working today. I'm not sure what's kind of this work might be photoshoot, variety show, or something else?

I'm very happy to see her active again. Can't wait to see it. Also hope she will safe and healthly too.

https://instagram.com/okvely.s?utm_medium=copy_link

F6H7gAl.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1