Details:

Chinese title:  终极笔记 / Zhong Ji Bi Ji
English title: Ultimate Note

Genre:  Mystery, supernatural, action, adventure, suspense

Director: Zou Xi, Ma Xiao Gang, Wei Li Zhou

Episodes: 36

Broadcast Date: December 10th, 2020 - January 2nd, 2021

Cast:

Zeng Shun Xi ‎as Wu Xie (voiced by Su Shang Qing)
Xiao Yu Liang as Zhang Qiling (voiced by Bei Chen)
Hani Kezi as A Ning (voiced by Zhang Zhe)
Liu Yu Ning as Hei Yanjing (voiced by Liu Si Cen)
Cheng Fang Xu as Wang Pangzi
Fan Ming as Wu Sanxing (voiced by Tang Shui Yu)
Wang Jin Song as Wu Erbai
Leanne Liu as Huo Xiangu (voiced by Zhang Xin)
Sun Mei Nan as Huo Xiangu (young)
Liu Yu Han as Jie Yuchen (voiced by Yi Fan)
Liu Ruo Yan as Huo Xiuxiu (voiced by Zhang Yu Meng)

Synopsis:

Wu Xie, Zhang Qiling and Wang Pangzi continued their adventures to ghost kingdom of the snakes. In order to help Zhang Qiling regain his memory, they look for the clues in Guangxi border, re-encountering the dangerous situation once again. They discovered a mysterious lake which located the ancient Yao village underwater, where it was said that the lake holds terrifying rumors among the local villagers due to a strange incident that occurred nearby. In the end, they managed to arrive at the Zhang family mansion which was their final destination, where the mystery behind all of this was eventually be revealed one by one.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Love Script 她和他的恋爱剧本 Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at episode 24 and this has been a good ride especially for the book fans.  While I am fond of the actors from Reboot, a part of me wishes there was less bloat in Reboot and we got more of the Iron Triangle at work because those moments are what makes The Lost Tombs so much fun.  And with a tight episode number, we are getting all the major plot points instead of spending time lazing about wondering and it's so nice.

Has anyone else been enjoying the show as well?

• Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020/2021] The Lost Tomb: Ultimate Note 终极笔记
On 12/28/2020 at 8:27 AM, Strange Stranger said:

I'm at episode 24 and this has been a good ride especially for the book fans.  While I am fond of the actors from Reboot, a part of me wishes there was less bloat in Reboot and we got more of the Iron Triangle at work because those moments are what makes The Lost Tombs so much fun.  And with a tight episode number, we are getting all the major plot points instead of spending time lazing about wondering and it's so nice.

Has anyone else been enjoying the show as well?

Me, I enjoyed this very much. 

Please let us know if there will be next season after Ultimate Note 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020/2021] The Lost Tomb: Ultimate Note 终极笔记

I'm excited that this show will go beyond volume 6. I've only read up to volume 6 of the book since that was all that was in English. I was very obsess with this series after the first "The Lost Tomb" show starring Li Yi Feng and Yang Yang. It has been forever to get here lol. If anyone knows what happens after volume 7, comment below please! I've seen so many shows that does time jump but I want to know what happens in volume 7 and beyond in the book series but unfortunately, no English translation.  

Probably after this, I'm going to go back and watch mystic nine since I never finished that series. 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020/2021] Ultimate Note 终极笔记

Archived