[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Fly High, Butterfly is coming soon! World premiere in Taiwan.

I am glad this drama has a boadcast finally but it is strange to premiere in another country only.  I saw JTBC on the screen and a scenes from The Good Detective season 2 and a drama with surjeons. (what drama is it?). They announce The Good Detective for July. That means that JTBC will air Fly High, Butterfly soon also?

I saw the trailer.

They looked professionals. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

That means that JTBC will air Fly High, Butterfly soon also?

May be jtbc will air Fly High, Butterfly in next year or something?? Not in the near future?? I am so looking forward for the official announcement by jtbc itself! They should promote the drama in a massive manner. Fans of the cast have been waiting for it for years now... -_- Finally, we see some sunlight passing by! Let's see what happens next! :)

• Like 3

More updates are coming up on Fly High, Butterrfly!

ltv.tw instagram update

FWarIwkakAAtY1r?format=jpg&name=large

FWarJAzaAAAQcqF?format=jpg&name=medium

Watch the new teaser below!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfY28YNpsQo/

I feel so happy that this drama is finally getting the attention it deserves! Hope everything goes well for Daniel and every other cast member! :heart:

Can't wait for more updates! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

South Korea's first hairdressing professional drama "Fly Up, Butterfly" will be "world premiere" in Taiwan

By Samuel / 2022/06/29

In the past two years of Korean dramas, in addition to the big productions like "Squid Game" and the topic of "Sweet Home" and "Zombie Campus", there are more warm-hearted sketches or craftsmen that the audience can savor carefully and have a long-lasting aftertaste. The drama is also the focus of everyone's attention recently. The content of the story includes caring about social issues and the people and things around you. Through drama, you can heal and comfort each other's hardships in the journey of life. For example: "Twenty-Five, Twenty-One" , "Our Blues Time", "I'm the Relic Organizer". In the face of fierce competition from international OTT brands and domestic telecom operators' new media platforms, "Longhua TV" specially purchased from JTBC, a Korean TV station specializing in producing high-standard and high-quality TV dramas, in order to provide the audience with the best drama content. The first new Korean drama to be introduced is "Fly Up, Butterfly", the first film in Korean film history that focuses on the story of a hairdresser, was entirely pre-produced and took 10 months to create, and Taiwanese audiences will see it earlier than Japan and Southeast Asia, world premiering from July 15, 2022.

"Fly Up, Butterfly" tells the story of hair stylists and trainees who give customers a makeover and shine based on the hair salon that happened around you and me. This is the place with the most secrets in the world. No matter what mood you come with, I hope you can walk out of the salon with a smile and confidence, just like a butterfly breaking its cocoon into a butterfly. Only when you start to fall in love with yourself again will you gain the favor of others. Respect and Love, is a warm drama that will make everyone feel the same. With the blessings of Kim Hyang-Gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon-ah and other acting casts, improving the audience with a sense of anticipation for the work and the role.

Spoiler

%E8%9D%B4%E8%9D%B6%20(3).jpg

Kim Hyang-Gi debuted as a child star in 2003. In works such as "Walking With God", "The Moment of Eighteen Years Old", "The Witness" and other works, she challenged new roles every time, showing over-age acting skills, and she was the most outstanding actor in Korean film history. Returning to the TV series "Fly Up, Butterfly" after three years, playing the role of Gi Bum, an intern with five years of senior experience in a hair salon. Although her name is Gi BUm, she is an introverted and cautious person who faces the promotion of a designer.

Kim Hyang-Gi said: "When I got the script for the first time, it was like reading a web comic, it was very interesting, especially this work was different from before, it was my first time to play a social person, I could learn from the play. The way of communicating with people, the happy story deeply moved me, and I got comfort from the filming process, I got to know another me again, and I hope to show the audience a different side of Kim Hyang-Gi.”

%E8%9D%B4%E8%9D%B6%20(5).jpg

Choi Daniel played the role of Lee Ji Hoon in the situation comedy "High Kick Through the Roof". It has good ratings and reputation. From romantic dramas to comedies, the characters can change their personalities freely. This time, he plays the chief hair stylist "Kwang Soo" in "Fly Up, Butterfly". He is a narcissist who has a critical personality and insists on his own expert opinion. Crazy hairdresser, for this reason, he also personally learned the haircutting technique. What kind of superb acting skills will he bring back to the TV series after four years has attracted much attention from the audience.

%E8%9D%B4%E8%9D%B6%20(6).jpg

When preparing to shoot, Choi Daniel saw the story of a young man in his 20s who just came out of the society in the script. He thought of himself in his 20s. There are all kinds of moving stories in the play, and he hopes to give you who are denying yourself, you who are hurt, and positive guidance.

Spoiler

%E8%9D%B4%E8%9D%B6%20(7).jpg

"Fly Up, Butterfly" is a story of 4 interns and 3 professional hair stylists who welcome customers of different ages and classes with their friendly smiles and professional methods, as well as seven hairdressers and internships In addition to the performances of Choi Daniel and Kim Hyang-Gi, the leading actors and actresses, Oh Yoon Ah, a regular guest of Korean dramas, plays Lotte's nagging store manager Michelle; Shin Eun-woo, who has emerged in "The World of Couples", plays Choi Daniel's nemesis Jen; In the drama "Love Playlist", Park Jung-woo, who showed the charm of young men, plays the youngest Park Moo-yeol; Moon Tae-woo, who has impressed the audience through "The Witty Doctor's Life" and "People of the Meteorological Agency: The Cruel History of Love in the Company", plays the role of an older intern Teacher Wu; and the monster newcomer Kim Ga-hee, who has attracted the attention of Chungmuro because of the movie "Park Hwa-young", will play the beauty who is not confident in her body, and will co-star in "Our Story".

Spoiler

%E8%9D%B4%E8%9D%B6%20(8).jpg

Dedicated to you who flinched due to injury, this summer's professional warm drama "Fly Up, Butterfly" will be available from July 15, 2022.

%E8%9D%B4%E8%9D%B6%20(1).jpg

Visit the original website

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

How to watch or download the videos of this drama @gm4queen? I saw there's some GIF's on IG but I don't think we can download the videos. So, I need some help and explanation..

Hi there! Glad you dropped by! Fly High, Butterfly is world premiering in Taiwan from July 15. Jtbc said to have sold the broadcast rights of the drama to a taiwanese tv network called LTV. English subtitles are not available. Only Chinese subtitles are available. Yet we, fans of Choi Daniel are watching and enjoying the drama! :lol: I will send you the link to watch the drama! Hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

How to watch or download the videos of this drama @gm4queen? I saw there's some GIF's on IG but I don't think we can download the videos. So, I need some help and explanation..:please:

Do you know how to download this drama @gm4queen? Thank you.

18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hi there! Glad you dropped by! Fly High, Butterfly is world premiering in Taiwan from July 15. Jtbc said to have sold the broadcast rights of the drama to a taiwanese tv network called LTV. English subtitles are not available. Only Chinese subtitles are available. Yet we, fans of Choi Daniel are watching and enjoying the drama! :lol: I will send you the link to watch the drama! Hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

Ok, Thank you so much, dear. But, do you know how to download the drama? @gm4queenplzz...:criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 10:18 PM, gm4queen said:

Hi @gm4queen, have you watched this drama eps. 5 & 6? I tried to watch them on the link you gave me, but it didn't work. I can watch the previous eps, though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Hi @gm4queen, have you watched this drama eps. 5 & 6? I tried to watch them on the link you gave me, but it didn't work. I can watch the previous eps, though. 

Yes, I've watched episode 5 & 6. And I am re-watching it over and over again! It's enjoyable. Hope you'll have fun with the link I just sent you! :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, I've watched episode 5 & 6. And I am re-watching it over and over again! It's enjoyable. Hope you'll have fun with the link I just sent you! :)

Thank you, but why can't I save them by using Screen Recorder? Do you know how to save it to the laptop or computer? @gm4queen:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Thank you, but why can't I save them by using Screen Recorder? Do you know how to save it to the laptop or computer? @gm4queen:blush:

Ha ha.. I see you're been excited about the drama! Please check your inbox. You'll find out the details. :innocent:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

The supposed to be JTBC drama FlyHighButterfly/SalonDeNabi starring ChoiDaniel KimHyangGi and OhYoonAh had released all 16 episodes through Taiwan OTT platform

Oh, they finally release the news in public. It's so great! Thanks a lot for the update, dear! The series is already available with english subtitles. Hope more people will be aware and love the drama as much as I did. :heart:

• Like 2