[Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022

gm4queen

28 minutes ago, gwenolivia said:

Also, this is just simple drama, It's not like they make another "Squid Game" right? So, why they have to keep postponing? 

Yes, I also agree! I don't think either that this drama requires heavy VFX (video effects) in the first place! Plus it's almost been 6 months since the finished filming in June. So even 6 months is not enough for a pre-produced drama to be edited? I am barely holding my interest for this drama so I pray that someone come forth and release an update about the airing date for this series soon! ;)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 10/19/2021 at 5:37 PM, gm4queen said:

Yes, I also agree! I don't think either that this drama requires heavy VFX (video effects) in the first place! Plus it's almost been 6 months since the finished filming in June. So even 6 months is not enough for a pre-produced drama to be edited? I am barely holding my interest for this drama so I pray that someone come forth and release an update about the airing date for this series soon! ;)

I'm just sad the actors have to work with this messy team. Have you realized that nobody in Kdrama world talking about this drama, eventhough they finished shooting a long time ago? I mean, this is so obvious that people have already forgotten that this one exists. Speaking of Shim Eun Woo, she made an appereance at BIFF 2021. So, this clearly not about her issue, but something's going wrong in FHB production team.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 1:37 PM, gm4queen said:

I am barely holding my interest for this drama so I pray that someone come forth and release an update about the airing date for this series soon!

I am sure the interest will rise again when everybody`ll hear news or see the promotions for this drama. 

I am not worried that something happened. It is JTBC drama and they could not organize the new time slot (Monday Tuesday) for more dramas earlier. Even other dramas did not have any news. I found out today from an article that another JTBC drama Duke City with Soo Ae and Kim Kang woo will be broadcast on November 29. It is also a Monday Tuesday drama. It was not official confirmation but they must know something to release this article. I think we`ll finally be able to see dramas on  Monday Tuesday timeslot at JTBC. So maybe is true that Fly High, Butterfly will air in January. Perhaps it will air after Duke City

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well, December is almost in the corner and soon it will be year 2022. :bashful:But still, we haven't heard of any updates regarding Fly High, Butterfly so far?? Viewers are waiting forever for this drama! Seriously, is this not going to air? I am being so confused as it is... :isannoyed:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Kim Hyang-gi's pictorial, "'Fly Up Butterfly' will show a character with a different determination than before"

2021/11/18

2021111809125348.jpg

Actor Kim Hyang-gi's pictorial has been released and is attracting many people's attention.

Kim Hyang-gi, who is having a leisurely time after filming the drama 'Fly Butterfly', was released in the December issue of <Marie Claire>.

She also introduced a hair shop intern with an introverted and timid personality for 'Fly Up Butterfly', which is scheduled to air in the first half of next year, and said that she will show a character with a different determination than before.

https://www.marieclairekorea.com/celebrity/2021/11/kimhyanggi-interview-preview/

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

She also introduced a hair shop intern with an introverted and timid personality for 'Fly Up Butterfly', which is scheduled to air in the first half of next year, and said that she will show a character with a different determination than before.

First half of next year? It is kind of confirmation. We read some rumors that said this drama could air in January. I hope it will be true because @gm4queenalmost lost her patience. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • gm4queen changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Fly High, Butterfly / Flying Butterflies / Salon de NABI, 날아올라라 나비 - Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi & Oh Yoon Ah - Premieres in 2022
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 6:07 AM, gm4queen said:

I hope the rumor is very true and we can see the drama airs on February 14, 2022 as it is!

Not only it said in February but it has a date attacked too. I am sure this is the date. After so many months of waiting, you have an airing date! I hope they start promoting soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, larus said:

Imagine when they will release the first teaser. :D

Yeah, I know what you mean! The fans of the lead cast were hopeless for almost 2 years. But now that jtbc confirmed the lineup itself, I am sure that everyone is as excited as I am about this series. May be they would release the first teaser within first 2 weeks of this month! Gosh, I am desperate to see Daniel as it is. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1