[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Sunshine of My Life 若你安好便是晴天

sugarplum892

I am enjoying this drama immensely!

Love the character building with the 2 leads and also enjoy the 2nd ml and that he was not made out to be real evil, conniving but not evil.

Interested on the back story of the missing sister and the relationship to the ml.

20 hours ago, islegirl said:

Interested on the back story of the missing sister and the relationship to the ml.

it's modern chinese drama, so it's probably unrequited love with machination and nonsense:joy:

I predict soon the break up of the lead couple, probably towards episode 35-36, it's always for the same date

@marrez1yes that's why I stopped watching at episode 17. I know its like a 40+ episode drama. And I can already see the Xueling character lying to the mum. I saw the broadcast schedule and I only have to wait till next  Friday 9th April. That's when I can marathon the rest. I like ZH a lot and keeping occupied rewatching Boss and Me. I don't like his dramas to rewatch it. I am here because I am interested enough to watch the different Chinese sewing traditions. I have never seen or read about regional style work. Interesting yet sad since I see all the online Chinese clothing companies exporting clothes on the online sites. And I see all these needlework and traditions talk.

It's yet another drama of a student vs a rich older man drama in the end. China does love these dramas. As if all the rich older men in their 30s must all fall for girls. Literally all girls studying in universities. I think I may have caught 6 or so dramas like these. If not for the university campus love dramas. Why why why?

The second male lead and the girl who loves the male lead are a turn-off. I mean, the guy is old enough to marry, if he wants to be with you he would've done that long time ago. She could've tried to confess to him or test his feelings towards her. Why do they always make love rival girls so evil?

And 2nd male lead is such a stalker in Paris. I don't like his behaviour. Maybe because its different from my culture? Do they always chase girls like that in Chinese culture?

Its the Chinese dramas. I like it how they churn out dramas so fast. But some lf the characteristics that the writers and the audience think are acceptable are scary to watch.

The autocratic and bossy behaviours from male leads. The 2nd male leads or even male leads who are intrusive, hire private investigators, just buy or rent apartments next to the female leads, there is always a drunk scene, and usually threats to get the FL to either cook/ work/ sleep/ be a date is scary. What's egen scarier is that the writers will write the older rich male being all over a young sweet and usually viriginal girl.

I sometimes wonder if I as an audience perpetuate this kind of story by watching. If it's cultural it's China specific cultural then because I may be Chinese but there is no way such crap is tolerated. Especially those girls in the auni story. No matter how good a fashion design student is she is not that talentes that a multi- million company thinks she is so good already. I laugh each time it happens to Mo Fei. I am watching for the ML so I bear with the story.

4 hours ago, Zay❤️ said:

The second male lead and the girl who loves the male lead are a turn-off. I mean, the guy is old enough to marry, if he wants to be with you he would've done that long time ago. She could've tried to confess to him or test his feelings towards her. Why do they always make love rival girls so evil?

And 2nd male lead is such a stalker in Paris. I don't like his behaviour. Maybe because its different from my culture? Do they always chase girls like that in Chinese culture?

I agree, I don't like his behavior, yet I'm almost sure that at the end of the drama when the leads are still not together, he will end up in a relationship with the crazy girl who is in love with him , it's seen and seen again when it happens I'm always angry, like you hurt a couple several times but in the end you get into a relationship with the other person who you said you never love and the female lead who will smile and forgive him stupidly

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I agree, I don't like his behavior, yet I'm almost sure that at the end of the drama when the leads are still not together, he will end up in a relationship with the crazy girl who is in love with him , it's seen and seen again when it happens I'm always angry, like you hurt a couple several times but in the end you get into a relationship with the other person who you said you never love and the female lead who will smile and forgive him stupidly

He will end up with THAT girl? :/ oh wow. Let's wait and see. I hope not.

On 3/30/2021 at 10:46 AM, Zay❤️ said:

He will end up with THAT girl? :/ oh wow. Let's wait and see. I hope not.

I think we will have a good dose of noble idocacy.For a gravely ill girl Zhang Han's character will put his love on the back burner..FL mom's conversation with her kinda foreshadowed it.They have been keeping secrets from each other and that never bodes well in dramaland.More than others breaking their relationship I think their differing perspectives will be the catalyst in their upcoming seperation.I like the attempt of the writer here to show that even if others try to create problems a relationship won't break unless the ones in it are not in sync.Though

the attempt has been marred by weak writing.

I caught up to ep 19 so far. Been busy watching You are my hero.

I cant exactly remember if it's ep 16 or 17 or earlier, where TMX walks out of his front door and then he spits a mouthful of water out? What's with that? Lol

TMX wardrobe- he is a rich guy, but some clothes are just took tacky looking. 

I am still waiting patiently at ep 17. I see ep 35 raw now. How is progressing? Is romance sweet enough for me to restart?

I hear XL is still around and the 2ML's sister has returned? I finished Boss and Me. Again. For like the 10th time now.

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

I am still waiting patiently at ep 17. I see ep 35 raw now. How is progressing? Is romance sweet enough for me to restart?

I hear XL is still around and the 2ML's sister has returned? I finished Boss and Me. Again. For like the 10th time now.

She came back? seems more issues for the couple, but in the meantime they seem respectful of each other despite the issues, i haven't seen the last episodes yet but i know there are almost 8 left episodes, there are 45 in all, but I hope they don't break up, this drama reminds me of the love designer drama with Dilraba with 45 episodes, the leads had started dating around episode 21-22  and they had not broken up, but they faced various issues

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Sunshine of My Life 若你安好便是晴天

Archived