[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Red Balloon' Seo Ji-hye "Everyone has a desire to be loved"

9-B3-BE940-6-BD8-48-DC-B081-28993-D2428-

The writer said that Cho Eun-kang is a character who uses emotions from 0 to 100. She wanted to try herself as an actor, but on the other hand, she was scared. Every time the script came out, she was nervous about how it would be portrayed. I think she was a character for whom good and evil could not be separated.” 

For actress Seo Ji-hye, 'Red Balloon' was a challenge. She l took off her cold image and succeeded in a new transformation. The TV Chosun drama 'Red Balloon', which ended on the 26th of last month, is a drama about the relative deprivation that everyone suffers from, the thirst for desire that hurts their stomach, and the stories of those who struggle to soothe that thirst. Seo Ji-hye took on the role of Cho Eun-gang in the play and performed passionately”.

Seo Ji-hye, who recently met with Ilgan Sports ahead of the end of the show, said, "It's cool that the work is over. It's a 20-episode series, and the filming period was about 5 months. It was very difficult physically and mentally, but I feel proud when it was finished,” she said.

Seo Ji-hye said, “I had a friend who said 'Eun-gang was too bad' and a friend who was immersed in 'I understand, but this is not'. She said that her mother also contacted her a lot. She said that the people who came to the set were having a lot of fun and cheered her on,” she said proudly.

FBF20-B95-0-EF6-4150-A34-E-E1-C9-F1-C636

In the final episode, Seo Eun-gang gives up everything and leaves. Regarding this, Seo Ji-hye said, “I went to Ba Da confessed to her, and went on my own way. She felt guilty that she had given up on teaching which she wanted so much. "I think she wanted to write a new life again," she said. 

Seo Ji-hye also confided in her efforts to understand Jo Eun-gang. Because she is a character who is the opposite of herself, she even went to the writer and asked questions. 

She said, “Whenever I didn’t understand and felt frustrated, I asked the writer. She said the writer told me, 'Some people in a life you haven't experienced do that too'. I also tried to understand U˘ngang’s life somehow. As a result, there were times when I felt stressed and depressed. So I tried a lot to be brighter in my normal days.” 

In particular, the scene where Jo Eun-gang puts on her wig and imitates Ba Da shocked viewers. Seo Ji-hye said, “I thought I had gone all the way. How much did you want to be in the middle of the day. She must have wanted to get a high-level heart somehow,” she said. It made me feel pitiful and struggling,” she said. 

Seo Ji-hye said that she wanted to convey her words to Jo Eun-gang that she wished she loved herself. She said, “I want to tell you that you are precious person. Isn't that what everyone wants to hear, not just U˘ngang? These days, there is not much communication and it seems that a desolate era has come,” she said. I think everyone has a desire to be loved,” she said.

E79-B2456-04-C9-4-F39-9-D56-526-AEEE19-E

Then, what does Ba Da mean to Cho Eun-gang? Seo Ji-hye expressed it as “her best friend.” She said, "Although there is an affair mixed in, it doesn't seem easy to be together for 20 years." He continued, "I also have friends I've been close to since elementary school. The person who is always by my side is my best friend. No matter what happens, they will be by my side. He added, "That's why I put up with the Ba Da’s harsh words. I didn't want to lose my friend. 

" Seo Ji-hye, who made her debut with SBS 'Incarnation of Jealousy', KBS2 'Black Knight', tvN 'Crash Landing on You', etc. Last year, she appeared in Disney + 'Kiss Six Sense', tvN 'Adamas', and 'Red Balloon'. "I try to find fun whenever I'm having a hard time. Of course, I need to have fun with acting, and I also need fun going to the set. I joke with the staff and managers I go with and enjoy delicious food. " 

I also go out to eat. Those things give me strength to keep from getting tired. I tend to try to work with bright energy.”

Seo Ji-hye also expressed her desire to appear in the same variety show as her best friend Kim Ok-bin. She said, “Ok-bin is my friend of 20 years whom I met through ‘high school ghost story’. It's been a really long time with me, but I even live next door. I once talked with Ok Bin that it would be funny if the two of us went on a variety show. If there is a good work, I want to try it together,” she said.

Seo Ji-hye is celebrating her 20th year since her debut this year. Seo Ji-hye said, "I can't believe it," and she said, "I think I haven't come this far because I enjoyed each and every one." 

She continued, “I’ve been working a lot these days, so I’m trying to take a break. I want to hang out in small ways and I want to date. Since I have been working all this time, I want to take my time and recharge and spend this year to the fullest,” she revealed. 

credit to article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003260448

Hugs to SJH

She had a hard time filming Red Balloon. It must be terrifying to know how her character turned out.
Like what she said,  I am just glad that the viewers were able to differentiate drama from reality.

SJH did a good job as EK

She deserves all the praises for portraying her role

And Yes SJH please rest, recharge and “date”

Keke

• Love 3

“It would be funny if the two of us (Kim Ok Bin) went on a variety show. If there is a good work, I want to try it together,” - SJH

Yes to this!

SJH is a natural in Variety Shows

She can appear in a Talk Show or Variety show with KOB(Insert Follow Me 8)

I also hope SJH can appear in SNL Korea like her BFF KOB

She is Goofy and good with Gag Comedy(insert Dinner Mate) 

Just look at her Adorable Silliness

0:53 LOLing at SJH 

At 0:07

And of course SSH was the first guest in SNL Korea Season 3

Spoiler

credit to owners

• Love 2

'Red Balloon' Seo Ji-hye "I'm different from 'Cho Eun-gang', the style of saying everything to a friend"

2-E6-DD5-D2-7006-48-D6-9-D77-B042-AA7-D0

“We have opposite tendencies with U˘ngang. Synchronization rate is about 50%? I’m the type to say everything I want to say to my friend.

Everyone has a 'relative sense of deprivation' , so I think I have that too. For example, I often think things like 'I want to be born in an environment like that, I wish I had a husband like that'." We had an interview with Seo Ji-hye (played by Cho Eun-gang), an actress from TV Chosun's 'Red Balloon'. From last year to this year, she filmed as many as three works in a row, and she looked much more emaciated than usual.

Seo Ji-hye expressed her extraordinary passion, saying, "I seem to have endured with my mental strength. At the beginning of filming 'Red Balloon', I was sick. I took supplements and tried to control my mind well." She said, "I usually filmed 12 episodes or 16 episodes, but this time it was 20 episodes. The filming period was only 5 months, so it was physically difficult. Still, it was fortunate that I was able to breathe comfortably with the actors. The veteran seniors guided me a lot." added.

Jo Eun-gang, played by Seo Ji-hye, is a person who lives with a sense of relative deprivation for the rest of her life from the sea (Hong Soo-hyun) whom she met in her first year of high school. Afterwards, she falls in love with Bada's husband, Go Ji-won (played by Lee Sang-woo), and falls into an affair. 'Red Balloon' renewed its own highest ratings every episode. 

She said, “This drama is a drama that has eliminated the stereotype that the main character has to be good. It seems that there is neither absolute evil nor absolute goodness. There is no way. Everyone has an instinct for desire.”

She said, "The writer also gave me advice to think about a lot of essential things. She didn't live like U˘ngang's, so I don't know, but I tried my best to experience at least indirectly."

25-B69-A08-DFEC-4776-BAE4-602-ECD0-E8-C8

She also confessed, "Even though she's the main character, she gets cursed at a lot. It was a challenge in her own way. In the future, when choosing a character, I think I'll choose something more interesting. I don't think a challenge is bad”

Seo Ji-hye has met viewers in three consecutive works. now that i'm taking a break she said, "I want to travel a lot and I want to date. I wanted to see the movie 'Avatar', but I haven't seen it yet. There are no theaters anymore. I want to see movies that have been delayed." She added, "I couldn't shoot the live broadcast because the time zone overlapped with but when 'Red Balloon' ends, I want to watch it on the main broadcast. It's a drama I want to do properly."

B7-D0752-D-1424-4761-A3-EC-BCF1-AE18-BC6

Seo Ji-hye is 40 years old in Korea this year. Still unmarried, she shyly said, "I think marriage should be given to me. It didn't go as planned." 

She continued, "Even my mom doesn't push for marriage anymore. Still, she asks if I should date. It's not like I'm trying hard, so if I work hard, I wonder if a relationship will come to me on its own," she said. 

Also, she said, "It's been so long since I've been in a relationship, so I don't know what kind of dating style I am. I think I need to look into it again." 

credit to article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000599457

• Love 2

“Synchronization rate is about 50%”- SJH on her Red Balloon character EK

SJH’s Red Balloon similarities with EK:

-  SJH also has a younger sister who is now married with 2 Kids and living in Australia

-  SJH is caring and nurturing to her Family and Friends

SJH worked as a part time model to help her family when they had financial problems

Spoiler

SJH paid for her then Manager’s Hospital Expenses and personally took care of her

Article dated 10/29/2009

“The fact that actress Seo Ji-hye, who starred in the drama 'Chunja's Happy Events” paid for her manager cancer surgery herself, is warming people around. 
It is known that Seo Ji-hye's manager Ms Park, has been with her like a real sister for 10 years. After learning that Park had thyroid cancer, Seo Ji-hye not only paid her hospital bills, but also took care of her herself. 
Park was diagnosed with cancer in early August and immediately underwent surgery, and it is known that her health is now recovering

SJH’s younger sister shared this story when she appeared in “Strong Heart”.

Seo Ji-hye, who appeared on SBS' 'Strong Heart', which aired on February 14, 2012 her sister Seo Ji Eun also appeared. 

When asked about her older sister Seo Ji-hye, Seo Ji-eun said, "I heard that my sister financially supported her manager’s thyroid cancer surgery a few years ago. I was out of the country, and I was proud to hear the news."

Seo Ji-eun expressed her heartfelt sisterly love, saying, "My older sister is always the reliable eldest daughter at home. I am always grateful that she knows how to care for her younger siblings." 

She volunteers

Spoiler

D2237-D29-0-B8-C-4-DC3-8-A98-AE5-B5-C2-E

Like what her Best Friend said, “She will take care of you”

Spoiler

9-EE0-B3-C3-A230-4-E21-BA1-C-991-EB43013

This is why I love her. 

SJH is not only beautiful from the outside but more beautiful from the inside.

credit to:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDfIdJQFmG5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://v.daum.net/v/20120215075712772

https://www.newshankuk.com/news/content.asp?news_idx=20091029075038n5316#_enliple

• Love 3

Label Mate Similarities:  LDW

SJH:  Past With Jump Entertainment (also ex-label mates with Lee Chung Ah and SSH’s Voice 4 co-star Son Eun Seo)

SSH:  Present with Kingkong Starship.

Some Photos of SJH with LDW

7-F718-AE8-DB9-E-4465-8-ABD-9-D2-BDEF3-E

credit to owners

• Love 2

Red Balloon’a Jung Yoo-min on Seo Ji Hye

If so, how was working with Seo Ji Hye? 

Seo Ji Hye is very easy going. She acted so well that I could feel a sense of responsibility in my character and my work. She relied on SJH a lot like in the drama.  While working together she leaned on her a lot,”

Jung Yoo-min said, “Seo Ji-hye is very pretty and cool. She was an easy going older sister who could chat with me and everyone.  Whenever I need advice, even though she is busy, she listens and we worry together. JYM feels like she has a real sister in SJH she expressed affection. 

credit to articles

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004800753

• Love 2

Drama Actor Brand Reputation (February 9 - March 9, 2023

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measured 60,948,626 brand big data of 50 actors appearing in dramas aired from February 9, 2023 to March 9, 2023 by consumers' brand participation, media volume, traffic volume, and communication volume. It was indexed by the brand reputation algorithm

10. Seo Ji Hye

5016-C759-E990-4165-A88-A-3-A0342-F207-D

credit to article

https://m.blog.naver.com/th2dud/223039223120

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003979590

• Love 2

02765943-7202-4-D6-E-8-F8-A-093-ECA8165-

In the play, Jo Eun-gang, played by Seo Ji-hye, is a person who lives her whole life feeling a sense of relative deprivation from Han Ba Da (Hong Soo-hyeon) whom she met in her first year of high school. She shares a pure friendship with Ba Da, who has everything. 'Red Balloon' is not just an ordinary story. Eun Kang also had loyalty and love.

She said, “EK had greed that I shouldn’t have, but while playing ‘Red Balloon’, I felt that there is no perfect evil or perfect goodness. She knows that everyone crosses the line at one time or another. It must have been taken while realizing that everyone has an instinct for desire.” 

57-B7-D9-CB-E47-C-4-B8-F-A755-19-F16-C4-

Marriage must be given by fate.
I think I will find it on its own

Seo Ji Hye who started acting in the 2003 SBS drama 'All In', followed SBS 'Incarnation of Jealousy', KBS2 'Black Knight', and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You' as Seo Dan, a 'North Korean conglomerate woman' who gained great popularity through Since then, she has appeared in three works in a row, including the Disney+ original series 'Kiss Six Sense', tvN 'Adamas', and 'Red Balloon'. It hasn't cooled down in 3 years.

“It wasn't easy to shoot the 20-episode 'Red Balloon' in a short period of five months.. Besides, she filmed three works almost non-stop. Her transformation to EK was so great that even though her body suffered, EK made me think about what the next challenge would be.” 

Writer Moon Young-nam, who was in charge of the script, was a great honor as an actor and a big homework at the same time. She said, she was immersed in the lines as it was such a difficult script. It wasn't a script that you had to concentrate on and read," she said. "When I first met with the writer, she said, 'There is nothing as easy as my script,' but not only me but all the actors had a hard time conveying the atmosphere of the set”

As an actress, her satisfaction rate is about 7 to 8 out of 10,” she says. I'm definitely a workaholic. She definitely gets bored after 3 months off. I am really lucky to be able to work continuously like this until now. That's why I always look at new work on a regular basis. I look at it as objectively as possible and concentrate on thinking 'I was like that at that time' and 'I have to do better next time'. My future plan is to be an actor who never stops taking on challenges. In my 20s, there was pressure to do 100%. Let's have fun now. I am now at that age. 

credit to article

http://m.viva100.com/view.php?key=20230309010003141

• Love 2

“I want to travel a lot” - SJH post RB interview

OTP Travel Similarities

Barcelona “Sagrada de Familia”

B131-FE34-714-C-482-C-AF09-A73598475382.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=esunjung&logNo=220297376731&proxyReferer=&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fblog.naver.com%2Fesunjung%2F220297376731

Paris, “The city of Love”

88791856-52-D2-4152-AF94-4-EE00349-D5-D9
https://www.instagram.com/p/5r4nA1QPv6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Seo Ji-hye, prayer of tears "One day I suddenly think about not acting..."

Spoiler

7-D3-D7-EAC-663-A-4538-917-D-D7738-F75-B

F25251-E3-9-C7-A-469-D-9379-A159-C92-A1-

Seo Ji Hye shed tears because of loneliness in the past.

In the recent episode of “Crazy Europe Trip”, Seo Ji Hye went inside the Gaudí Cathedral in Barcelona and said her prayers.

She confessed the reason for shedding tears, saying, "We take a break when we're not working, but we don't have friends to meet and we spend a lot of time alone.”

I shed tears without even realizing it.

“One day, I suddenly thought about not acting.” 

credit to owners

http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=195556

I am so glad she did not quit acting.

Her talent should not be wasted

• Love 2

Seo Ji-hye, directly revealed her view of marriage "I'm not a non-marriage" [Interview]

B345-B589-7-DA3-465-B-857-D-4-D5395104-F

Seo Ji-hye, TV Chosun's 'Red Balloon' interview 

"It wasn't easy to work without knowing the script.

Following last year's 'Kiss Six Sense' and 'Adamas', actress Seo Ji-hye, who has been running non-stop until 'Red Balloon' in the first half of this year, she will look back on herself and gain strength to move forward again

We recently met Seo Ji Hye at a cafe located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Seo Ji Hye met with her main magazine and talked about TV Chosun's 'Red Balloon'. 'Red Balloon' contains the thrilling and heartwarming story of the relative deprivation we all suffer from, the thirst of desire that hurts our stomachs, and our struggles to soothe that thirst. The story focused on human nature and psychology, which runs rampant only for her own desires, and caused a rise in viewership ratings in the second half, but could not escape criticism that her affair was provocative. 

After taking second place in the Netflix domestic series category, it was named in the TOP 4 according to Good Data Corporation, a TV topical analysis agency. Local officials say that Seo Ji Hye’s local popularity and recognition, which received attention abroad through dramas such as 'Crash Landing on You' and 'Adamas', met with 'Red Balloon' to create synergy. On this day, Seo Ji-hye revealed her satisfaction with her ending, saying that she realized the popularity of 'Red Balloon'. "It was similar to the ending I had thought of myself. I wanted Jo Eun-gang to live alone. There is also a sense of satisfaction that it ended well. I take comfort in the fact that many people loved it. Now that I have been criticized, I hope you will cheer me on. 

Seo Ji-hye is broken down into Jo Eun-gang (Seo Ji-hye), a dirt spoon born in a poor family, and carefully portrays the feelings of relative deprivation she feels toward Han Bada, a golden spoon who was born rich and enjoys many things, and her feelings for Go Cha Won, Cho Eun-gang's first love. This work was, to him, just like the title of her work, 'Red Balloon'. Seo Ji-hye, who confessed that it was the most difficult of all the works she has done so far, said, "It was a challenge for me. It was a sad and unsatisfying work to the extent that I kept doubting whether I did well. I also think that I did not understand the character." 

Through Seo Ji-hye, we were able to hear the behind-the-scenes story of her casting. When it came to appearing in the work, all the actors went into filming without reading and knowing the script, only looking at the character descriptions and relationships. Nevertheless, the reason why Seo Ji-hye chose 'Red Balloon' is because of the attractive characteristics of the character. The hidden story hidden inside fascinated her. 

However, because there was not enough time to prepare emotionally, Seo Ji-hye had to quickly follow the character's rapidly changing emotions. The scene where the 20 episodes had to be filmed in 5 months, and the actor's real personality was the exact opposite of the character, so she fell into an acting dilemma. Regarding the urgent field assignment, Seo Ji-hye said, “On days off, I didn’t go out and only read the script. I heard that Eun Kang is a character who uses all her emotions from 0 to 100. They said that you just have to do what is written, but it was very difficult. I thought about how to express it until the end.” And pointed out the difficult point.

9886-C666-1-E33-4-CE5-8-BBD-10-A7-A91513

Nevertheless, Seo Ji-hye sympathized with Cho Eun-gang's feelings of relative deprivation. Through a long conversation with the writer, she understood the emotional line that Jo Eun-gang had and began to empathize little by little. In addition, Hong Soo-hyun, whom I met through this work, comforted Seo Ji Hye by giving her warm words whenever she was having a hard time, and became a reliable helper.  

As much as her work deals with the story of marriage, Seo Ji-hye's view of marriage also became a hot topic. "I either want to get married or I don't. But I don't want to do it like homework. I am not married because I haven't met my destiny. I don't want to go out and search for it. I even asked about it." 

As she poured out her energy with 'Red Balloon” Seo Ji-hye will take a break for a while. When asked about her healing time, Seo Ji Hye said, "I do ordinary things as a human not as a celebrity or an actor. It's not just ordinary things. When I find my cycle, I want to work again."

credit to article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/469/0000727976

• Love 2