Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dankyung

^ i think beautiful disaster is an excellent choice very showy with the range and power. i've never heard of that ivy song so i wouldn't know XD but beautiful disaster is an excellent choice of song~

Guest cutedorkable

^ i agree!

kelly clarkson is my fav sing she has wide vocals too AND NEVER TOOK VOCAL LESSONS

basically any song from kelyl clarkson is good

because of you is good

behind these hazel eyes

A MOMENT LIKE THIS << beautiful song

^ I suggest them all to be in Korean actually :xxx

Cause if you get into Bros, they`re sending you to a Korean company..

It really depends on which company you wanna go to in the end.. :x

But for now, I`d do all Korean and maybe one english.

Guest cutedorkable

but some cant speak korean

they are like chinese watsoever so i guess one korean song to show a person that dones't noe how to speak korean and how well they adapt to the language is good too

Guest Hitorijime

i need your guyses' (bad grammar) opinion on something pleeasee!!

you think these are good song choices to sing:

beautiful disaster-kelly clarkson

난.. - ivy

??

If you're doing an Ivy song, I suggest 바본가봐 because it'll really show off your range.

How many songs do you suggest we sing. I was thinking 1 korean, 1 chinese and 1 english. x_X Of course, I'm not doing it yet. xD 4 months of accutane left!

Guest cutedorkable

^ OMG THATS WAT I WAS TINKING TOO

1 korean (cuase i dunt speak korean)

1 chiense (uhh main lang lol)

1 eng (to show foreign lang skills)

and also do we need to dance? i dunt dnace..only for like school dance but other than that..dance = no

Guest Hitorijime

^ OMG THATS WAT I WAS TINKING TOO

1 korean (cuase i dunt speak korean)

1 chiense (uhh main lang lol)

1 eng (to show foreign lang skills)

and also do we need to dance? i dunt dnace..only for like school dance but other than that..dance = no

I don't think you have to dance unless you want to and you have a video recorder.

Guest Hitorijime

Well I remember reading @ their site that it'll be good if you can use a video camera, but you don't have too.

I'm somewhat excited. xD

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

um. they're already aware that you can speak several languages if you live in america-especailly if you are not korean...i would specificalyl work on korean songs more however...

but some cant speak korean

they are like chinese watsoever so i guess one korean song to show a person that dones't noe how to speak korean and how well they adapt to the language is good too

True true, but you know, if you`re going to YG, you`re prolly not going to need to show them you know Chinese.

There`s not really any point, since I kinda doubt they start singing in other languages besides English&Korean.

But if you`re wanting to go to SM, it might be a good idea.

JYP, I don`t know, but probably.

But either way, you`re going to have to learn Korean eventually.

You`re gonna move to Korea and have to live ther.

Why not get a head start and impress the judges? =D

i think it would be better to sing a song in english too, because some people may not be good at korean, so that might keep a person from singing their best when they sing a korean song. but then if you sing a song in english, they know how good you really are.

hi im new to this..

Question.. it might be dumb ques. but i just wanted to know if someone can answer this for me.. on the application form for the parents ofcourse we have to put their nbame right.. but what if you have a step-father and ur father is deceased.. whose name am i going to put.. ><

Guest cutedorkable

hmm...i guess put your mothers name?

i am sure they wil understand i mean they wont go ALL PERSONAL right?

--oh and yes ofcourse there has to be a korean song lol i am just saying cause like someone said one person might not be able to sound good in korean but real good in english but then their korean is like pretty good for a non-korean person..uh lol u get the point basically how well u adapt to the language

wow this thread is fun

LETS HELP EACH OTHER OUT! :D:D

Guest unleashing_x

I'm trying to learn Korean so I can actually sing the song right =) but I'm working on Hug by DBSK and Miracle by SuJu, and maybe The Promise by FTTS...remember a song sung without heart isn't a song at all =) lol look at all of us trying so hard =) good luck to everyone :D

hi im new to this..

Question.. it might be dumb ques. but i just wanted to know if someone can answer this for me.. on the application form for the parents ofcourse we have to put their nbame right.. but what if you have a step-father and ur father is deceased.. whose name am i going to put.. ><

I think emailing them will be the best choice...

Honestly, we wouldn`t know.... o_o;

Plus you`re getting Bros 100% answer, and not our unsure answers :D

Guest lshluvr

I'm probably gonna sing:

Fall in Love (Korean version..it's called Dal..I think XD) - Lena Park

and

Everlasting (Korean version) - BoA

All full lengths =) And the first part of Mariah Carey's I'll Be There =D I tried it and I was surprised I could actually get the notes and not as girly XD

I've been practicing Everlasting since summer :lol: Plus, since Lena Park is one of my favorite singers, I just HAVE to sing a song by her for the demo XD

Oh yes..if anyone needs help pronouncing some Korean words in a song, I'll be glad to help! :D

Archived