Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Korea’s UP relaunches sales team with Cold Eyes

By Jean Noh | ScreenDaily

EXCLUSIVE: Korea’s United Pictures (UP) is re-launching its sales team at Cannes with Eye In The Sky remake Cold Eyes.

Based on the Johnnie To-produced, Simon Yam-starring surveillance thriller that was in the 2007 Berlinale, the Korean version stars Seol Kyung-gu (aka Sul Kyoung-gu from Haeundae and The Tower), Han Hyo-joo (Masquerade) and Jung Woo-sung (Reign Of AssassinsA Moment To Remember).

A member of a police surveillance unit targeting high-profile criminals, Han plays the gifted newbie with keen observation skills and a sharp memory. She’s assigned to work with the unit’s rough but warm-hearted veteran leader (Seol), who mainly operates on animal-like instinct.

The two develop an intricate partnership as they track down the cold-blooded leader (Jung) of a violent criminal organisation who manages to escape their radar time and again.

Founded in 2007 by three of Korea’s most prolific production houses – Zip Cinema, Opus Pictures and BK Pictures – UP is a joint venture company for film financing, production, and distribution. Producer Lee Tae Hun of Opus heads up the company.

UP formerly handled either none or only limited territories’ sales on its films and collaborated with sales companies such as M-Line Distribution, CJ Entertainment and Finecut.

Previous titles include hits such as All About My Wife,HauntersThe Man From Nowhere and Woochi. The company’s most recent projects include co-producing Bong Joon-ho’s upcoming English-language thriller Snowpiercer, which CJ handles.

UP’s new sales team is headed up by the company’s former acquisitions executive Danny Lee, whose years in the industry include working at Taewon Entertainment. He is joined by US-educated Gina Shin, who previously worked as a director’s assistant to Park Chan-wook on his English-language thriller Stoker.

The team will be in Cannes, preselling Cold Eyes, which is due out in local theatres this summer.

@fujiwaranosai.. you're welcome fuji.. thanks to you too for all updates.. tons of photos from her.. she beautiful as always with elegant and classic appearance :x
@theresia_warner.. i agree with you, i think she have a good chemistry with all co-star even with 2nd lead, i like her chemistry with DH in SW too :)

according JIS thread, someone upload photos on weibo that JIS oppa has been spotted in Nepal airport at April 22, maybe HJ unni now has been himalaya too for filming Blackyak together. i think their will be there at least 7-8 days cause direct flight from seoul-kathmandu (korean air) 2 days a week in monday and friday.. I hope they will be fine, have a good short vacation and back safely to seoul. :)

@urie, yeah, she always looking so beautiful even with the simple style, it's because she's already have a perfect figure so doesn't need heavy makeup and glamorous dress, just be herself make her even stunning. She does have every woman dream, good looks and great posture =D

oh my, you mentioned Daniel Henney <333 He's always be my favorite amongst Hyo Joo's co stars, He's the most handsome IMO =))
In SW, I only love to watch Hyo Joo and Daniel Henney scenes, they are just so good together. I hated the ending cause he couldn't get his dream girl :( so I never rewatched the DVD, make me sad :(

oh Still about him :D, after I knew he's going to be a guest star in Hawaii Five-O, I decide to watched it just to see him kkk. He's just so damn hot , can he get any hotter? kkk

okay, speaking of JIS, I found this picture on DC. The woman who wearing a jacket is Hyo Joo? but I'm not sure kkk
image1_zpsfd03901b.jpg

@adeleyam, thanks for the article :) Can't wait for the released, in July I think?

btw @adeleyam. If you have time, can you translate these taiwan yahoo ,chinese blog articles?
I think it's about Gwanghae become box Office and gets praise by viewers in Taiwan. Also Hyo Joo is the goddess of costume/hanbok become the most popular search in Taiwan Yahoo. The article also said, She's one of Top Ten natural beauties actresses in SK.

VIKI autograph session article from Fashion Journal, only translated on Hyo Joo's part :)

On April 20, Hyo Joo held fansigning event for VIKI, the clothing brand she model for. Despite the inclement weather, rainy, the Hall of Premium Outlet high heels, the place that the event held, full of crowd to find a venue, that's show how famous Han Hyo Joo is.

More fantaken pictures <333
DSC_5219CS5_ST_RE_zps69f77db6.jpg
DSC_5230CS5_ST_RE_zpsf1c8dbf2.jpg
DSC_5221CS5_ST_RE_zps8aa3a581.jpg

Is her current hairstyle remind you of Ha Na's?
1289375906_201011101659236604755901_0_zp

cr : dchhj

Guest Maya Tyas

or3wr9.jpg@fujiwara Hehe,.. finally i can post it :DRemember this dress?? HJ's dress last year 
It is the Red Valentino Feather Printed Dress and it cost $ 997 and i found that dress in my favorite tv show  :x Charlotte Grayson (Christa B. Allen) wears this feather print dress with a mesh top, in Revenge Season 2 Episode 16

@cocomhe, thanks for your video :) Glad to see Love 911 with english subtitle is available in YouTube :D

@maya, you made it! kkk Cool that you have sharp eyes, I still haven't seen that episode, just watched until episode 8. I'll notice on Charlotte dress
later for sure cause my eyes just on Emily before, you know she really has nice posture, tall and slim like our Hyo Joo so everything looked good on her .Hopefully later you'll find the pictures that Hyo Joo and Emily wear the same dress =D

yeah, I agree that she wore it way better than the model and Charlotte (Hyo Joo looked like a barbie doll),although I love her as well, she wore many beautiful dresses in that show :x

I think I've seen Hyo Joo wearing the same dress with Kim Kardarshian somewhere. I'll post it as soon as I find it kkk

and thanks for the pictures btw :D

Guest Maya Tyas

@fujiwara,.. you're welcome,.. i'm so happy and surprised when i knw that,.. hj wore that dress last year and charlotte wore that this year,..  :D still excited until now,..ahaha,.. charlotte like gossip girl's blair waldorf with beautiful dresses and i think emily like serena with sexy dresses because they have tall posture,.. but emily more elegant and classy with sexy dresses  :x

@maya, ikr? I love Blair so much, she's so beautiful and cool even though not as tall as serena but she's so charming and looking great with all her dresses.

Yeah, Emily is so tall and now she been casted on Captain America2, she's so lucky will act with my Chris Evans kkk

anyways, I'm not sure if Hyo Joo is in Nepal or still in SK? I hope DC will say something about that kkk

I found it! Hyo Joo was wearing the same dress with Kim Kardarshian :D

2012112021234199_1_rstarjun.jpg?w=490
201211202002152610_1.jpg?w=490
22_zps66858bd0.jpg

Hyo Joo is wearing an Alexander Wang Ivory & Black Knit Dress which features long sleeves, a round neckline and a above-the-knee length. She wears it on Love 911 movie concert last year.

It seems Kim Kardashian shown wearing the same dress.

Celebrities who also like Alexander Wang’s design are Rihanna, Miranda Kerr, Katie Holmes, Nicky Hilton, etc.

The price of this dress is $671.00

cr : hhjworld

VIKI blog just updated it with some Hyo Joo pictures from VIKI fansigning event :)

Here's some review from the blog :D

Before the fansigning start, Hyo Joo visited to one of VIKI's store in the same buildung. As soon as she gets there, the employees welcoming her and took a photograph with her. They said that Hyo Joo is so pretty and looked like a beautiful doll and wearing formal dress. They said once again they are proud that their VIKI model is Hyo Joo . Then the official event come and also manage to take a picture with Hyo Joo =D

She's towering everyone there lol

IMG_7008_zpsa0b6060f.jpg
IMG_7003_zpsb67270dd.jpg
IMG_6999_zpsce8033c7.jpg

see! the Long line! Most of them are Hyo Joo's fanboys kkk
IMG_2912_zpsa1207287.jpg

Even though the rainy day, many fans come to the event including some Japanese fans and the great is the people who coming is from all ages.
Hyo Joo consistently without losing the smile gave her autograph for them, that's one of the reason they come, wanna see her sweet and bright smile. They brought many stuff for get her signature, like baseball ball, cellphone cases, etc.

IMG_7038_zps338da6be.jpg
IMG_7009_zps288431f2.jpg
IMG_7027_zps340c8c67.jpg

cr : viki blog

Guest Maya Tyas

Oh my Goddess HJ at VIKI fansigning,.. Look!!! She's like mannequin,..more beautiful than mannequin i guess,..ahahaha,..