Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest ojah_seungjoo

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY, SEUNGJOO'S DAY...LOVE LOVE <3
Beautiful memory of SeungJoo with JinHyuk's angel :)

img0402_20090727124220_2.jpg
img0402_20090727113656_4.jpg
img0402_20090727124220_3.jpg
img0402_20090727102538_1.jpg

Guest Maya Tyas

2h7nkg5.jpg@fujiwara,. speaking about our supermodel HJ with her sense of fashion style,.. maybe her style remember you with another our favorite actreess,.. :D

omo @maya, you're so great can find this awesomeness <333 Aww, the two are my favorites ever. They both so beautiful and I love them so much :x

@tijashyo93, yeah. she got Baeksang nomination this year and she's the youngest! That would be perfect if she win the award =D

yes, she won it in 2011 for best actress, I just remember that! thank you dear <3

that's our favorite part, right? the brigde's scene =))

Guest ojah_seungjoo

Maya Tyas : whooah what a great TWINZONE! i think because you are really love them, you can see their similarity so thorough and so fast. Good Job my friend :-bd

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara no sai : whooah your comments are so fast, how slow i am. i was like a turtle :)) oh dear, don't ask me, of course that's true... bridge's scene as always, plus bridge's BTS too ;))

Guest ojah_seungjoo

thank u @sara1117 so much, for posted that happy news of seungjoo's here. if you are one of seungjoo's shippers, you will be someone with big happiness like us, right :)

Guest Maya Tyas

@fujiwara and @tijashyo93 : thank you guys  :x  :-* i love the VIKI event photos,..HJ looks so gorgeous with that black dress,.. her face like she's korean-western actress :D

Guest sara1117

@tijashyo93 BL is one of my favorites :D I'm LSG hardcore fan :x and I love HHJ so much, I share the same birthday date with her :D she is very beautiful, I'm not seungjoo shipper, but I love them all individually :)>-

Guest ojah_seungjoo

yuhuu Maya Tyas : that's right, it's definitely true. can u see her pretty brown eyes, it's a sign that you said is very true >:D<

fujiwara : i know BL is one of hhj's drama that less of love line scenes. but bridge's scene is enough for close all 28 episodes ahhahha :D