Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

19 hours ago, hyohan43 said:

HHJ: I’m grateful to everyone for having such thoughts about me. Actually my personality is more lively and cheerful, even though sometimes I’ll be a little more demure, but I think I will be the kind of daughter-in-law who is more candid/straightforward.

HHJ: Potential to be a good wife? [Sailormoon pose] Hmmm [laughs]

HHJ: I hope that my cooking would be good. I think the most important is mutual understanding. If there is someone I like, I will try my best to accommodate him. That way we can maintain our relationship well.

Translations by: @ bluesky2323 at JongJoo Couple soompi thread

Ohhhhhh i'm explode again !!!!!! I don't know why always every body want speak about her mariage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is still so young !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: From my idea , she can think about mariage after six or seven years! !!!!!!!.....but this is good she said she is always happy girl ! 

Lol she is thirty, so questions and statements abt marriage are normal and not at all weird. If she finds love she might get married earlier than you think, @hhj22. She is not an object nor a machine. I absolutely loathe it when celebrities/women are objectified.  

12 hours ago, kaz11 said:

Lol she is thirty, so questions and statements abt marriage are normal and not at all weird. If she finds love she might get married earlier than you think, @hhj22. She is not an object nor a machine. I absolutely loathe it when celebrities/women are objectified.  

Thirty????????????? She is twenty nine !!!!!!!!!!  And she is still so young and she can marry in next six or seven years ! And , still she don't like any person ! She just said , IF SOME DAY I LIKE SOME ONE ! according to this , her self don't want marry now ! She is wise and know what time is good for mariage ! Still , she should keep working for years and years ! Now we just wait for her new project! ....... . 

38 minutes ago, hhj22 said:

Still , she should keep working for years and years !

Sigh. I rest my case. 

Thirty is her Korean age. Even 29, her international age, is not very young. I will not argue with you on the right age for her to get married because, yup, I, too, believe that she is "wise and know what time is good for marriage". 

38 minutes ago, hhj22 said:

IF SOME DAY I LIKE SOME ONE

You know it could be next month, next year... lol 

This is my first comment on this thread!

I wanted to take a moment to thank the familiar faces that I see here and express my gratitude for keeping this thread alive since the amount of pages is an astonishing feat! Which only proves there is a lot of content about HJ that new fans should and are grateful for.

Great Work!

Also this concept of what fans "want" and what they "feel is right" is subjective and have no weight to what is best for HJ. HJ is a brilliant woman who is not only smart, captivating and one of the rare gems that I have come across. She always leaves an great impression on anyone and I must admit it is truly baffling that I was deprived of her talent and beauty for so many years. My apologies I didn't find her sooner.

I am going to be honest I am a new fan so whether you long time fans may agree with me or not, I truly feel that HJ's happiness trumps all, and what I mean by this is all this talk of when she should get married or have a boyfriend and how much longer she should work is not something that should be taken lightly. 

She is human with needs, she has a heart just like you or I, she yearns for love, protection and support. So with that said the only people that matter and who's opinions matter is that of her family and friends that are able to have a profound affect on her life decisions. There is a certain line that fans should never cross and I believe that speaking about family matters and showing disapproval over something that fans cant control nor do we have the right to is not only selfish but it illicits bad behaviour that fans regardless of how long you have been supporting them or not should possess.

I believe that HJ loves her fans deeply and would hope that her fans trust her and her decisions in life and if she decided to take that step then we as fans should congratulate her and endeavour to support her no matter what.

I truly wish her the best with her career and her personal life, this is what fans should do and are meant to do and behaving in the appropriate way only reinforces how great and supportive a fandom should be.

Thank you for the time!

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

This is my first comment on this thread!

I wanted to take a moment to thank the familiar faces that I see here and express my gratitude for keeping this thread alive since the amount of pages is an astonishing feat! Which only proves there is a lot of content about HJ that new fans should and are grateful for.

Great Work!

Also this concept of what fans "want" and what they "feel is right" is subjective and have no weight to what is best for HJ. HJ is a brilliant woman who is not only smart, captivating and one of the rare gems that I have come across. She always leaves an great impression on anyone and I must admit it is truly baffling that I was deprived of her talent and beauty for so many years. My apologies I didn't find her sooner.

I am going to be honest I am a new fan so whether you long time fans may agree with me or not, I truly feel that HJ's happiness trumps all, and what I mean by this is all this talk of when she should get married or have a boyfriend and how much longer she should work is not something that should be taken lightly. 

She is human with needs, she has a heart just like you or I, she yearns for love, protection and support. So with that said the only people that matter and who's opinions matter is that of her family and friends that are able to have a profound affect on her life decisions. There is a certain line that fans should never cross and I believe that speaking about family matters and showing disapproval over something that fans cant control nor do we have the right to is not only selfish but it illicits bad behaviour that fans regardless of how long you have been supporting them or not should possess.

I believe that HJ loves her fans deeply and would hope that her fans trust her and her decisions in life and if she decided to take that step then we as fans should congratulate her and endeavour to support her no matter what.

I truly wish her the best with her career and her personal life, this is what fans should do and are meant to do and behaving in the appropriate way only reinforces how great and supportive a fandom should be.

Thank you for the time!

Well-said @lovely_skham! No one would have stated it better- fans should respect and support her decisions, no matter what it will be! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vicky1 said:

Well-said @lovely_skham! No one would have stated it better- fans should respect and support her decisions, no matter what it will be! 

Wow, it's getting kind of serious in here. Am I missing something? :sweatingbullets:

Welcome to new posters. I have always thought this thread is great because of the discussions and the different opinions on all things related to our favorite actress. I've said it before that it's the reason why I have been coming here for years, aside from wanting to support her. I think there can be no perfect way to support your favorite actor - nothing is perfect, nobody is perfect. We can all voice our disappointments, approval, complaints, etc. However, it is my hope that we try to do so in a manner that does not show disrespect to anyone - co-fans, other actors, and most of all, HHJ. I have complained so much about her character in W, Oh Yeon Joo (lol), and I hope this did not show lack of support on my part. Another great thing about this forum (and I read all pages) is that most fans here are actually respectful of her personal life. She's been shipped many times but it's all in good fun, I cannot recall a time when somebody really crossed the line. I believe this is how it should be, anyway. Fan-girling/boying should be fun. It pleases me that with each project, Hyo Joo gains more fans... only hoping that she will continue to gain more support for what she has to offer as an actress as well as the kind of person I believe she is. 

Good day hyolics! :blush:

Our girl is so gorgeous both in MAMA 2016 and Theory Opening in HK! She's so beautiful either fully made-up or just a simple look! She's truly a Goddess!:heart:

Thanks for all your updates fellow hyolics! It made my day alive since i woke up this morning  w/ my whole body aching bec i mountain climbed yesterday and i am draggin myself going to work this morning! Seeing your photos/vids of our girl makes my day happier! Thank you chingus! :)

@lovely_skham nice seeing you here! Thank you for your nice insight of our girl! YES we all want for our Hyojoo to be happy and enjoy life!:)

@isapuilai wow lucky you girl! So you are a Filipino? Same here kababayan! :)

Have a nice day hyolics! God bless you all! God bless our Hyojoo!:blush:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

Wow, it's getting kind of serious in here. Am I missing something? :sweatingbullets:

Welcome to new posters. I have always thought this thread is great because of the discussions and the different opinions on all things related to our favorite actress. I've said it before that it's the reason why I have been coming here for years, aside from wanting to support her. I think there can be no perfect way to support your favorite actor - nothing is perfect, nobody is perfect. We can all voice our disappointments, approval, complaints, etc. However, it is my hope that we try to do so in a manner that does not show disrespect to anyone - co-fans, other actors, and most of all, HHJ. I have complained so much about her character in W, Oh Yeon Joo (lol), and I hope this did not show lack of support on my part. Another great thing about this forum (and I read all pages) is that most fans here are actually respectful of her personal life. She's been shipped many times but it's all in good fun, I cannot recall a time when somebody really crossed the line. I believe this is how it should be, anyway. Fan-girling/boying should be fun.

@kaz11 Sorry, if that sounded too serious. Just take it lightly please. Was just expressing my thoughts. You are right - respecting each others' opinion should be what it should be. I did not mean to offend anyone. Love you all! Indeed, everyone should be happy and gay, always. No stresses here!

On 12/4/2016 at 2:22 PM, kaz11 said:

Sigh. I rest my case. 

Thirty is her Korean age. Even 29, her international age, is not very young. I will not argue with you on the right age for her to get married because, yup, I, too, believe that she is "wise and know what time is good for marriage". 

What ?????? Are you well?????? 29or 30 is not young ???????:astonished: So , she is a old woman from your idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... also , i think she is so young and her self know what time is good for Marry !!!!!!!!!! oh God ! i'm tired from discussing with you again !!!! please don't continue to this! every one,  know what is good for them self and we should not speak about this  ! i just continue to love and more strong love to hyo joo ! !:wub:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On 12/4/2016 at 2:22 PM, kaz11 said:

You know it could be next month, next year... lol 

i guess , you know hyo joo's marigae is my weakness and you are Teaseing me !;)^_^ ! 

On 12/5/2016 at 4:26 AM, hhj22 said:

Ohhhhhh i'm explode again !!!!!! I don't know why always every body want speak about her mariage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is still so young !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: From my idea , she can think about mariage after six or seven years! !!!!!!!.....but this is good she said she is always happy girl ! 

Have you ever considered that maybe she wanted to have kids at one point, and you wanted her to do that in her late 30s? And with regards to her age, she's old enough (and in a good age) to get married. I was born the same year as her, so I would know. :) 

But if you are really worried that she'd get married, I don't think it's happening real soon, because I second the statement below. :P

On 12/5/2016 at 6:43 AM, isapuilai said:

She can get married anytime she wants but she needs to get herself a boyfriend first.hahaha! 

Btw, hello everyone. I usually just lurk around waiting for news about her next project, but I felt the need to post this time. LOL. Hope everyone's having a good time supporting HHJ despite the differences in opinion at times. :) 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sice said:

Have you ever considered that maybe she wanted to have kids at one point, and you wanted her to do that in her late 30s? And with regards to her age, she's old enough (and in a good age) to get married. I was born the same year as her, so I would know. :) 

But if you are really worried that she'd get married, I don't think it's happening real soon, because I second the statement below. :P

I think this is maybe your idea about mariage ! Humans are different! From my idea , she is still so young and she can do this some years later ! Her self said , she is always so full power and happy ! So she still no need other things ! Also , her self still didn't say any thing about mariage but some friends in here want speak about this !please Don't be angry from my idea , i think the only reason of my idea is my so much Love to her and i never can see her mariage!   However , we not should speak about this issue ! Just i keep my love to her and praying this don't happen soon !               

=> ENDING TO THIS DISCUSS  <=

Morning All,

is there any update about Star Night Korean Top Star Award on Dec 14, 2016 ?? Is our girl will be attend the award or not ? those fans at korea who can see her at Follifollie event are so lucky.. I wish one day I can see her too :tears:

Have a nice day everyone, GBU ^^

• Like 2