Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

class="title" style="font-size: 26px; font-family: NanumGothicWeb; line-height: 1.5; margin: 0 0 20px 0; color: #F60;"Ko Soo and Han Hyoju perfect lovers on screen and pictorials[by Joy Kim]

Ko Soo and Han Hyoju are the hottest celebrity couples of the moment0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 they shows that from their new romance movie Love 911 and proved once again through fashion pictorial156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 
From the fashion pictorial released from the magazine Marie Claire0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 they wore knit sweaters as a couple look156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598  
At the interview0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 they said this movie was a chance for both of them to add new characters to their acting careers156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598 
Meanwhile0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 two lovers from the movie Love 911 and the fashion pictorial will be on January issue of Marie Claire magazine156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598(photo by Marie Claire magazine) 

For more: bntnews156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598co156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598uk contacts: news@bntnews156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598co156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598uk

source: bntnews

class="headline"Lee Byung hun and Han Hyo joo, drawing attetion with black[by Choi Min hye/ translated by Kang Jung yeon]

Korean actor Lee Byung hun and Korean actress Han Hyo joo is showing black styling a lot at a public appearance.
They are showing a chic and modern image by wearing black. It looks stylish.
Lee Byung hun played a main character in a movie, Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King. He wore decent hair style and black fashion. He wore V-neck knitwear and everything in black from shoes to watch. He gave a point on his styling by wearing dark green bottoms.
On 2012 A awards, for the best Black Collar Workers for the year, he wore black suit and a navy shirts and a handkerchief.
Actress Han Hyo joo wore a black clothes with fedora. This basic design, she showed calm and pure image at the same time. Her color match og black and beidge color looks neat and graceful.

They also wore a black at the airport. Lee Byung hun wore basic white T-shirt and matched it with jeans. He finished his black styleingwith black outer jacket and down jumper.
Han Hyo joo matched tops and bottoms with a black color. She wore monotone color coat with black color as a point. Her all black fashion with suglass lokks more stylish with a red bag as a point.
Hyundai Department store said that they will show the movie, Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King, at a Apgujeong Hyundai Department store since it is still popular between public. with a popularity of Lee Byung hun, many customers are calling to ask about the movie.
Meanwhile, reservation for the movie can be done for only customer who has a department membership card for a 1 dollar. Hyundai Department store becoming a tourist attraction as it is being known for Korean celebrities signing event and shopping spot. (photo by Hyundai Department store)

For More: bntnews.co.uk contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

source: bntnews

class="content-title"Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo Are a Lovely Couple for “Marie Claire”

2012122501001470000122693_zps9d1576cf.jp

Love 911 (aka Band-Aid)” co-stars Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo posed like a couple for the fashion magazine “Marie Claire.”

In the revealed photo spread, both Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo are sporting white knits and sweaters to give off that romantic, winter couple feel. Rather than the wild charms that Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo show in “Love 911,” the two actors display an innocent and fresh love image in the photo shoot.

In the interview that followed the shoot, they said, “I think this is the project that broke both of our acting boundaries,” and they also spoke about what “Love 911″ meant to them individually.

This couple photo shoot and interview can be found in the January edition of “Marie Claire.”

122512_marie-claire_han-hyo-joo_go-so_zp

122512_marie-claire_han-hyo-joo_zps6e921

122512_marie-claire_han-hyo-joo-2_zpsa85

122512_marie-claire_go-soo_zpsf2ba0ec2.j

http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/26/go-soo-and-han-hyo-joo-are-a-lovely-couple-for-marie-claire/

Hi everyone.. have a good friday :)

although this article is quite old, but here we can see HJ unni more than beautiful lady, but she also smart, humble and kindhearted :x
she really good ambassador to representaive of South Korean :-bd

A chance to show Korea’s potential
By Bae Ji-sook

With just a week remaining before the G20 Seoul Summit, the streets are refurbished, media outlets are all abuzz with news associated with the historic meeting and residents of the capital are being asked to smile to incoming guests.

But what do people really feel about the event? And moreover, what do they want from the leaders?

“I want them to take a deep breath and talk frankly about themselves. I want them to step down, give back a little for the community and start talking with open hearts,”
Han Hyo-joo, a popular actress and also goodwill ambassador of the G20 summit, said in an interview.

Han has just finished the hit MBC epic drama, “Dong Yi,” starring as an innovative queen who leads her king to stand up against corrupt aristocrats and seeks a better world, and said she has learnt that constant negotiations, talking and listening are what it takes to make a good decision.

“I hope they will seek what is good for the world,” she said.

Admitting that she is not familiar with political or economic affairs, she said the key issues for the summit are still tricky for her to understand.

But when she was first offered the goodwill ambassador position, Han — already a big figure throughout Asia with her dramas sold to more than 80 countries — instantly decided that the summit would be a great opportunity to show what Korea has and its potential.

“It is amazing that a great number of people express a good impression about Korea. They want to know us more and learn about us. When the whole world’s eyes are on Korea and a great deal of news coverage is dedicated to Korea, I am sure that building up a positive national brand image will be much easier,” she said.

Han spent a whole year wearing hanbok, Korea’s traditional costume, eating traditional Korean food and staying at traditional palaces and sets modeled on the houses of the nobility.

“I have fallen in love with hanbok. Look at the silhouette that stresses your neckline. Look how fair a woman looks in the vivid yet subtle colors of the jacket and skirts. Look how a woman walks under plump skirts. This is more than art and represents what Koreans weigh on in their real lives — they love nature and harmony within their surroundings,” she said.

Based on such an experience, she expressed her attachment to the Korean spirit and its uniqueness, which she definitely wants to share with the summit leaders, delegates and journalists coming to Korea.

“I would like to take them on a tour around Seoul. I want them to see the old palaces and feel the air of the history of Korea. But at the same time, I want to take them to Cheoggye Stream in central Seoul where they can see the very essence of Seoul,”
she said.

For the first ladies of the meeting, she suggested that they meet Lee Hyo-jae, a hanbok designer, so that they can learn about the essence of Korean culture.

“The way we serve foods, the way we dress and the way we cook ... Doesn’t it sound much more fun? If they had time, attending a cooking class would be nice,” Han said.

And for the leaders? She proposed a different approach. “I want to introduce cycling around the Han River so that they could get rid of their stress and forget about silly things. Then I want to take them to the Garak Seafood Market in southern Seoul and buy them soju and delicious Korean dishes,” she said.

“I want to tell them that’s how Koreans live and how we make friends with others.”

bjs@koreatimes.co.kr

source: koreatimes

Part of article "Celebrity Goodwill Ambassador not so good-willed"

Many public administrations or agencies admit that the goodwill ambassadors do not work for free and that they sometimes require a certain amount of money. The Gyeonggi Provincial Government has appointed a total of 32 goodwill ambassadors for a variety of events and organizations between 2008 and April 2010 and spent 38 million won.

“The money is mostly used for inviting celebrities to events, paying for their outfits, makeup and other expenses,” an official from the Center for Freedom of Information said.

Some celebrities do make the rare choice of becoming pro bono ambassadors. Han Hyo-joo, the protagonist of MBC TV drama “Dong Yi,” received nothing for working as a goodwill ambassador for the G20 Summit to be held in Seoul in November.

“Han took it as an honor to promote the great event and she never thought about accepting money,” Han’s agent Yu Hyung-suk told The Korea Times.

source: koreatimes

sorry if i reposted ^_^