Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

class="entry-title"Love 911 Turns The Box Office Around

‘Love 911′ of Han Hyo-joo and Go Soo has picked up the pace with the end-year box office performances.

Starting with the 4th ranking in the box office on 19th, ‘Love 911′ has swept past the ‘Honor of the Family 5′ and ‘The Hobbit’ to the 2nd place in the box office, behind the ‘Les Miserables’ and to the 1st place among the domestic films.

‘Love 911′ has garnered 100,000 attendees on 21st alone, adding up to the total of 400,000 attendees in aggregate. The 1st place on the box office on 21st was the ‘Les Miserables’, with 170,000 attendees adding to the 650,000 in aggregate. The 3rd and 4th place recorded 82,000 and 68,000 to the total of 170,000 and 280,000 in total.

The popularity of the movie is evident through the movie’s number of the screening. While the movie’s popularity has held up despite the heavy pressure on the distribution company NEW by the powerful multiplex cinemas and the distribution companies, some are voicing their worries about the damages to the movie’s popularity and reputation.

‘Love 911′ has only been screened in 410 cinemas with 1924 screenings in total. ‘Les Miserable’, in contrast, ran for 2487 screenings in 652 cinemas. Even ‘The Hobbit’, which had less number of attendees than the ‘Love 911′, had 585 cinemas with 2111 screenings.

The popularity of the movie, despite the difficulties, is obviously based on the power of the movie itself. Han Hyo-joo’s lively portrayal of the female lead and Go Soo’s stoic coolness as the firefighter has won the audiences over to the charms of the movie.

Ma Dong-seok, appearing as the head of the fire department, is another factor behind the success of the drama. Appearing in many of the successful domestic movie titles, his acclaimed acting skills have held even to ‘Love 911′, marking a new height to the movie’s hilarity.

With its explosive ascent, ‘Love 911′ has made the record of being the best performer on its opening day on the romance movie, sidelining all other movies like ‘Architecture 101′ and ‘Werewolf Boy’, recording 150,000 attendees on the beginning day alone. ‘Love 911′ is expected to be the curtain call of the domestic romance scene, at the end of the year of 2012.

cr: koreandrama via HHJworld

Guest shy_hyo

Hi, Hyois......... :-h just wanna share a new years video message by Love 911 cast in this link...http://news.nate.com/view/20121228n25088
I really hope Hyoi unni will attend MBC drama awards this year to presenting an award, so there'll be SeungJoo reunion :D
HAPPY HOLIDAY to all Hyois in soompi....\:D/AREUMDAPDA!!!!!!! ;))

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@shy_hyo :: i agree with you!!i wonder last year wuri hyoi not attend to mbc awards...i hope she will attend this year omg ~ if true she will attend, she will meet with seunggi >.<

@shy_hyo & @tijashyo93.. same hope with you..  :)
beside Seung Gi, HJ unni will reunion with her former co-star Jung Ki oppa and Jaejoong oppa.. usually last year winner will be presenting category what she/he won at next year award, unfortunately HJ unni cann't attend MBC Drama Award last year because she attend graduation of her brother at US. hope this year she will presenting prestigious award, Daesang Award. Aww.. if its true.. wonder how their expression? :D

HJ unni getting prettier each day.. :x

@shy_hyo.. i'm sorry i can't find the instrumental song that you mean.. if we look BGM from RM Ep. 124, 2nd lastest song is Moon Embracing The Sun OST, but that song cann't fit well with it.

BGM RM Ep. 124

형사 OST - Storm

헬로우 고스트 OST - 장보는 소원

T.Rex - 20th Century Boy

시체가 돌아왔다 OST - Get Up Get Up

시체가 돌아왔다 OST - 아파트 대소동

장국영 - Twist And Shout

Alan Silvestri - What We Need Is A Hero (Beowulf OST)

박진영 - 니가 사는 그집

올드보이 OST - The Old Boy

선덕여왕 OST - Main Title

해피 피트 OST - My Way

대장금 OST - 오나라

광해, 왕이 된 남자 OST - 매화틀

Quincy Jones - Ironside

Iosif Kobzon - Cranes

광해, 왕이 된 남자 OST - 광해 왕이 된 남자

광해, 왕이 된 남자 OST - 나라를 위한 일

크라이슬러 - 사랑의 기쁨

The A-Team (A 특공대)

서유기 리턴즈 OST - Kidding (Piano Ver.)

Hotei Tomoyasu - Battle Without Honor Or Humanity

리쌍 - 리쌍부르쓰

시체가 돌아왔다 OST - High Tension

광해, 왕이 된 남자 OST - 왕을 위한 칼

광해, 왕이 된 남자 OST - 반란

해를 품은 달 OST - 흑주술

추노 OST - 바꿔

정조 암살 미스테리 8일 OST - 애환의 막

대조영 OST - 천년의 기다림

지나&산체스 - Beautiful Day

추적자 OST - Counter Strike

해를 품은 달 OST - 해를 품은 달

씽스타 - We Wish A Merry Christmas

source: naver blog

talk about RM, at Ep. 125 Jae Suk hyungnim said, "HHJ was really thankful and she think she will miss tackle from haha".. :))

aww.. she should come again in RM, she wants revange on Haha oppa :)>-

Guest shy_hyo

@tijashyo93 and @urie.....yeah, so true......I hope she'll presenting Daesang award..I just forgot that she'll not just meet with LSG but also JJ, or LJK.aaah, also will meet Kim Soo Hyun (he said in an interview that he wanna play with HHJ, MGY or Park Bo Young in the future).
but, Hyoi unni still has to filming her new movie... :-S
@urie......thank you so much.....I thought you have forgot, wuahhhh..thank you so much..so, probably that song was from METS OST..ok...thank you again :D
@urie, have you watch RM eps 125? I thought that eps doesn't air yet..really??? Jae Suk hyungnim :DI was laugh when Hyoi unni said Jae Suk hyungnim not oppa (her macho side turn on) =))I, myself think "oppa" is too childish and spoiled...haha.. I prefer hyung than oppa  :-j

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@shy_hyo :: really Kim Soo Hyun ever said he want to play with wuri hyoi? seriously? where i can see that article news? or can you bring that article to here? please *wink*
@urie :: hahaha my name was tijashyo93 not tijashyo87 kekekekeke ~ yah i hope she will true come to mbc awards. if she not attend again, it is not fair, though she was got daesang awards _ _"

Guest shy_hyo

@tijashyo93 and @fujiwaranosai.....I'm so sorry, I can't found the link again, the article is too old..:Dit's right before BAEKSANG award 2012..sorry........

Guest ojah_seungjoo

so sad TT-TTwhen KSH said bout that??when you found that news, you saw in where first??gah.. i'm so curious.. i'm dying ~~~ @shy_hyo

Guest ojah_seungjoo

funosai . . so badly plus so sad!!! 
i wanna see Kim soo hyun when he said bout wuri hyo joo TT_TT
and i hope kim soo hyun will win daesang at mbc drama awards like wuri hyo joo...