Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

A blessed and blissful birthday to our dear and lovely Han Hyo Joo! The reason why we, hyolics, are all gathered here in this thread!

To our dear girl, I just wish and pray for a happy and contented year ahead of you! May your life be full of happiness and God grant the desires of your heart! Stay healthy and thank you for your hard work throughout the year/s. You made us all proud and happy! Your existense made our life more colorful!!! 

Saranghe Unnie! Happy birthday!!! God bless you!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 7

Truly a cheerful kid! Her korean fans are so lucky to meet her personally on her birthday! They are the best for making an effort to make our girl happy and feel that she is love by a lot of people around the world! 

She never fails to spread her virus to all the people around, a virus that everyone else will crave to have...a HAPPY VIRUS! a very charming and cheerful lady! 

:heart::heart::heart:

Thanks for all your updates chingus!:)

• Like 3

Really envy those who can get to go to the exhibition and meet our girl in person.. -_-

Han Hyo Joo Writes Heartfelt Message To Fans Following Surprise Birthday Event

By D.Druther | Soompi

Han Hyo Joo has some kind words for the fans who helped create a special exhibition in honor of her birthday.

On February 22, the “W” star’s agency uploaded a photo of her smiling from ear to ear at the event on their official Instagram account.

The accompanying caption is a personal message from the actress, which reads, “Thank you for making me the happiest person in the world today. I heard that you all stayed up for a few nights straight while preparing for this exhibition.”

She then humbly expressed that she was moved to tears by those who have stayed loyally by her side even though she was “always lacking,” and have treasured the last 10 years together.

“I will become someone who knows how to pay forward as much love as she is given,” the actress continued. “To fans came from far away, and those who couldn’t make it to today’s event but left me heartfelt birthday messages, I would like to give my sincere thanks. I love you!”

The actress reportedly was so surprised by the surprise birthday event that she teared up in front of everyone. Even in the photo, one can see how incredibly touched she felt. Her agency also uploaded a photo of the actress gazing at the photos while attending the exhibition.

Meanwhile, Han Hyo Joo is currently preparing to appear alongside Kang Dong Won in the upcoming suspense film “Golden Slumber.” The film is a remake of the 2010 Japanese movie of the same name.

Source (1)

• Like 5

awwww I also fee so touched about her birthday, it was a big beautiful surprise that made our princess cry. So beautiful event!! Thank you all hyolics from Korea, Japan  and China for made this. Definitely, she will never forget it. I have watched all clips they sahred and I really love her, love her personality, she's so charming, she's a perfect girl, like an angel, Each time I see her I feel so proud of her, so proud of being her fan. I will support her until the end. 

Thank you friends for your updates. I am sure this year will be great too. God, give her health, joy and happiness. Her fans love her so much.

thank you all, I will sleep so happy today.

HHJ sshi, my best wishes for you, success and blessings.Take care of yourself so much please

• Like 5

Our girl is really the best in taking care of her fans! She knows that many fans (local/international) wishes her a happy birthday and thru her simple but full of love message she showed her love and gratefulness.... I'm really touched by her message, i'm happy that she really gave thanks even to those fans who are faraway from her! You're very much welcome uri Hyo Joo! We always here to support you and wish you more success this year and the years to come! 

We love you! God bless!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4